Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting (34212 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's New Bail Conditions / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by seyilabi(m): 12:02am On May 02, 2018
Skmoda360:
between I and you who is bigot..you better start saying the truth...she is two mouthed old fool...
Bro we shd learn to appreciate our leaders when they did us proud & quick 2 admonish them when they fumbled or misyarn as our president did in Uk but his Us trip was a success and shd be commendable & dat was exactly what she did & not being a saddist like u cos she is a patriot. Thanks & change ur mentality cos Nigeria will always remain one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by Ope101(m): 12:04am On May 02, 2018
Well said madam, I was expecting a negative comment from her though.

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by aribisala0(m): 12:09am On May 02, 2018
maestroferddi:
What exactly is your point?

May we know what Oby's remark had to contribute to issue at hand?

Buhari met with Trump. Do we an Oby to tell us the essence/import of the meeting?

The last time I checked she was no spokesperson for the government so why the busybody strivings to be notice/seen to be relevant?
She is relevant ,she has her constituency

4 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by maestroferddi: 12:18am On May 02, 2018
aribisala0:
She is relevant ,she has her constituency
She is relevant to you...

The rest of objective Nigerians are seeing her for she is: a noisemaker and disruptive character whose singular/ultimate quest is to get government patronage...

Make her a minister today or a head of a parastatal and you will see all her notice cease/evaporate.
Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by 9t9jacobs: 12:26am On May 02, 2018
ITbomb:

Learn to be objective, not every time you have to attack someone.
Teach them abeg...its one the laws of power. Bring your friends close and enemies closer.

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by boringnigerian: 12:50am On May 02, 2018
maestroferddi:

Buhari met with Trump. Do we an Oby to tell us the essence/import of the meeting?

The last time I checked she was no spokesperson for the government so why the busybody strivings to be notice/seen to be relevant?

Lol, are you funny? Did she call a press conference to tell the world her personal thoughts? Someone took this off her Twitter account and shared it as news and you're saying she's "striving to be relevant". So she cannot have a twitter account again or voice her personal views because of you?

See why Buhari said y'all are lazy?

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by Nobody: 12:55am On May 02, 2018
fiizznation:
I thought is the usual gibberish "they" are used to she will say.

Anyway Buhari till 2023. No going back. I believe with buhari, the best is yet to come under him.

While they are busy getting their PVCs on twitter, facebook, instagram, nairaland etc to send you back to daura in 2019, we the patriotic nigerians have our PVCs in our palms, and we are willing to keep you in asorock till 2023

Buhari till 2023; Igbo Presidency in 2023

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by ayaside(m): 1:00am On May 02, 2018
Again...She has spoken the right way and some youths be saying nothing concerning what she has said but attack her personality. I am PROUD of this woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by omohlexy: 1:29am On May 02, 2018
Both the woman and everyone that made a comment or two here are all saying rubbish. The only one making sense here is davido and chioma # assurance # go and work hard. Lazy Nigerian youths!

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by ddeola: 1:49am On May 02, 2018
I don't disagree with you Obi but when you were in government, you and your government didn't achieve that.

Pls madam, be true to yourself. You and your colleagues ought to be behind bars now due to the failures of your government

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by Dollabiz: 1:50am On May 02, 2018
ohh
Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by 5thcolm(m): 2:14am On May 02, 2018
maestroferddi:

An who appointed you to be a spokesperson on nairaland?
Twitter is a free to comment platform like nairaland, i dnt expect that you have issues with anyone commenting on whatever topic they desire.
So the question is,
What is your issue with her commenting on buhari's trip on Twitter?
Would you have criticized me if i made the same comment on twitter?
And why are you even commenting on nairaland since we didn't appoint u as a spokesperson?

3 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by SirBunky85(m): 2:19am On May 02, 2018
strix:
They don settle this one sad
lol.but she just said the truth nah.must one be settled to say the truth?

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by adigunbizz: 2:22am On May 02, 2018
All these people. Qh3Wrs20yoEb aderiyike1960 YC40yIL21SEM bayokolapo AKQjI58rwlSg wesan123 Kwuysn57RrcI emma2002 a5lNGZ3fKZK0 oluwadetan2003
Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by SirBunky85(m): 2:22am On May 02, 2018
NOC1:

You're Bigot but you celebrated when she criticised him last 2 weeks about the lazy youth saga. Learn to appreciate someone when he get it right.
an unbias mind knows whem to condemn and wen to commend but fayose,ffk and omokri wont do dat

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by lordess(m): 2:29am On May 02, 2018
Forget it Ma, with Buhari at the helm, nothing... i mean nothing
good can come out of and from him.

you think Trump is wooed by lies and all that nonsense Buhari went to
say there

Does Buhari even knows what he agreed to and signed?

Mitchew.

Truth is, anybody that expected anything good... or is still expecting
anything good to come out of and from Buhari and APC in Nigeria really
needs to lick the anus of the devil.

What i mean is that, nothing good can ever come out of both Buhari and
APC.

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by blank(f): 3:07am On May 02, 2018
That you don't support someone doesn't mean that you can't see good if the person does good. I love this woman so much. Even though she has ideological differences with the Buhari govt, she can point out some good he is doing.

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by AAinEqGuinea: 3:41am On May 02, 2018
This is the one and only time I saw Trump not being the loose-tongued and insensitive Trump that he normally is ...

Biafrans stood by Trump from Day 0 and not one question was fired at the dullard on reasons why MASSOB/IPOB or anyone would want to secede from a failed socioeconomic strata that has only worsen under Buhari's leadership. Dont dare ask Dullard about Kanu's whereabouts and free speech in the 21st African century. Dont dare ask about unabated herdsmen who might as well be Boko and also Buhari's brothers in arms. This is just another chapter of Africa's big league being played, all while being wooed, starting with this lady. Trump was a pvssy with dealing with Buhari for this trip.

At least Ghana has balls these days:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4yJKOREoKw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqwsfNCr_UI

Naijans will only suffer more under Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by Awoleesu(m): 4:06am On May 02, 2018
And 'Hopefully', you should pocket your RED CARD!...cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by opribo(m): 4:58am On May 02, 2018
That is to say she has abondoned BBOG. You see now.
Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by MYHUBBY: 5:22am On May 02, 2018
CriticMaestro:
Mek una hold me before I slap this one

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by MYHUBBY: 5:25am On May 02, 2018
blank:
That you don't support someone doesn't mean that you can't see good if the person does good. I love this woman so much. Even though she has ideological differences with the Buhari govt, she can point out some good he is doing.

oby is a compromise personnel not as patriotic as u thought she was. if pmb ve appointed her in his administration, you would have seen her kept mute

she's just like a normal Nigeria politician, that ve tasted power but need to taste more
Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by NaOto: 5:55am On May 02, 2018
I am not understanding this new love and likeness
Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by abd4jhd: 5:56am On May 02, 2018
Skmoda360:
no be this woman dey lead protest for the release of chibok girls up and down early last year or thereabout.....em don give her cash...lobatan!!!

Because u are only interested in hearing negative things about the president.
Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by Viula(m): 6:04am On May 02, 2018
aribisala0:
How has she changed?

It is a shame people cannot comprehend simple English.

So like is about like and hate.

She expressed hope that thngs move forward for NIGERIA and people are talking bout being "settled" and other nonsense. Is this about supportng Man U or Chelsea? Zombie or wailer??

must everythig be about sides? White or black and nothing else?

Even if she does not like Buhari so she should pray for the country to burn?
So if Buhari is sick and she prays for him she has been settled?

Country that her children and grandchildren will inherit?

I wonder why it is so hard to comprehend that some people are neutral or close to neutral politically reserving the right to criticize and encourage without taking things personal

She worked at the World Bank and so her perspective is a professional one
my brother you have spoken well your school fees was not a waste you really speak like an educated person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by bekpo(m): 6:32am On May 02, 2018
strix:
They don settle this one sad

Do u think it's every one that will think dumply like u? U don't kno when to talk and when to shut up. Ezekwesili is highly educated and can not follow d ban wagon of illiterate, lazy and jobless nonentities to castigate Govt instead of supporting and encouraging Govt. He is just trying to be objective and condem what is condemnable and appreciate what should be appreciated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by jimrog: 6:42am On May 02, 2018
MYHUBBY:

oby is a compromise personnel not as patriotic as u thought she was. if pmb ve appointed her in his administration, you would have seen her kept mute

she's just like a normal Nigeria politician, that ve tasted power but need to taste more

But ffk and fayose are objective personality right...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by CoolAmbience(m): 6:50am On May 02, 2018
ITbomb:
Learn to be objective, not every time you have to attack someone.
They criticize either to get paid or out of sheer hatred.
Objectivity means nothing to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by CoolAmbience(m): 6:59am On May 02, 2018
aribisala0:
How has she changed?

It is a shame people cannot comprehend simple English.

So like is about like and hate.

She expressed hope that thngs move forward for NIGERIA and people are talking bout being "settled" and other nonsense. Is this about supportng Man U or Chelsea? Zombie or wailer??

must everythig be about sides? White or black and nothing else?

Even if she does not like Buhari so she should pray for the country to burn?
So if Buhari is sick and she prays for him she has been settled?

Country that her children and grandchildren will inherit?

I wonder why it is so hard to comprehend that some people are neutral or close to neutral politically reserving the right to criticize and encourage without taking things personal

She worked at the World Bank and so her perspective is a professional one

That tells you the extent of devastation that some people's minds have undergone. Seeing Buhari fail means much more to them than having Nigeria make significant progress.

And they think everyone should join them in their show of shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by labiodun48(m): 7:15am On May 02, 2018
Mtcheew so u expect buhari to have sense suddenly cos he went to see an old racist... nonsense
Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by MYHUBBY: 7:44am On May 02, 2018
jimrog:

But ffk and fayose are objective personality right...

we are talking oby on this thread zombie. ffk is anywhere belle face too but that doesn't relegate is point concerning this administration and fayose is an elected governor and he belonged to opposition party, so you expect him to dance to your sai baba tone
Re: Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting by Yankiss(m): 7:44am On May 02, 2018
15Ebisco:
Oby Ezekwesili, former Minister of Education, has reacted to President Muhammadu Buhari’s meeting with his United States counterpart, Donald Trump.

She expressed hope that the meeting between the two Presidents will boost Nigeria’s economy.

The co-converner of BringBackOurGirls, BBOG, advocacy group also expressed hope that with the meeting, Nigeria will “embrace and implement sound structural policies.”

In a tweet, she wrote: “Our President’s .@MBuhari trip to meet with his US counterpart has a hopefully great prospect as far as Trade goes.

“Hopefully, we shall now embrace and implement sound structural policies that will make us more productive & competitive so we have much more than crude to trade.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/ezekwesili-reacts-to-buhari-trumps.html

It is good to be a balanced critique. Nigeria desperately needs people of this cast who can tell you as it is, whether they have sympathy for the opposition or ruling party

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Bomb Explosion In Kogi Office, It Was A Plastic Bottle & Insecticide (Photos) / Chris Ngige's Visit To Abia State (Photos) / Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun: DSS Releases Man Alleged To Be Igboho's Witch Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.