Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Imo Workers Get Automatic Promotion As Gov. Okorocha Promises Sleeping Allowance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Workers Get Automatic Promotion As Gov. Okorocha Promises Sleeping Allowance (25209 Views)

Oyo State Workers Get August Salary 2 Days Ahead Of Schedule / Rochas Okorocha Gives Pregnant Teacher One Million Naira During IMO Workers Day / Okorocha Gives Imo Workers 18-Day Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Workers Get Automatic Promotion As Gov. Okorocha Promises Sleeping Allowance by Mires: 8:26pm On May 01, 2018
This will not make Imo state indigenes and residents to vote your son in law, Uche Nwosu

Okorowusa, you can't rule by proxy.
Re: Imo Workers Get Automatic Promotion As Gov. Okorocha Promises Sleeping Allowance by BanevsJoker(m): 8:29pm On May 01, 2018
SmartPolician:
Rochas is the most popular governor right now
Learn to spell your own moniker first.
Re: Imo Workers Get Automatic Promotion As Gov. Okorocha Promises Sleeping Allowance by ofuonyebi: 8:30pm On May 01, 2018
all these useless politicians knows how and when to throw the irresistible bait down the throat of the helpless Nigerian workers...

but GOD will not forgive all leaders who hide under election fever to tempt the workers in order to win their vote....workers take it...it is your

right but don't be bamboozled to sell your conscience!...vote out this idiot...give another credible leader a chance..

2 Likes

Re: Imo Workers Get Automatic Promotion As Gov. Okorocha Promises Sleeping Allowance by faithfull18(f): 8:31pm On May 01, 2018
Empty promises..

Visit my profile or have a look at my signature.
Re: Imo Workers Get Automatic Promotion As Gov. Okorocha Promises Sleeping Allowance by Itzonlyme(f): 8:32pm On May 01, 2018
Lolz..sleeping allowance.. This man eh!
Re: Imo Workers Get Automatic Promotion As Gov. Okorocha Promises Sleeping Allowance by kalu61(m): 8:38pm On May 01, 2018
only for the next governor to reverse it. when you are desperate!!!
Re: Imo Workers Get Automatic Promotion As Gov. Okorocha Promises Sleeping Allowance by kalu61(m): 8:40pm On May 01, 2018
beatsbyelixir:
This is funny oh. Sleeping allowance.
only for the next governor to reverse it. when you are desperate!!!
Re: Imo Workers Get Automatic Promotion As Gov. Okorocha Promises Sleeping Allowance by deebrownneymar: 8:40pm On May 01, 2018
Is it not the same Okorocha that has been owing salaries for months after looting monies meant for govt workers?

2 Likes

Re: Imo Workers Get Automatic Promotion As Gov. Okorocha Promises Sleeping Allowance by RealityShot: 8:45pm On May 01, 2018
To remember that I joined the push that put this man in power makes me very very SAD!

HOW can I preach to the youths to vote "philanthropists" ever again!

ROCHAS OKOROCHA, you failed the graduates and undergraduates who removed Ohakim and put you in power. You will pay for this for the rest of your "hopefully" short life!!

AMEN

1 Like

Re: Imo Workers Get Automatic Promotion As Gov. Okorocha Promises Sleeping Allowance by africanusvu(m): 8:45pm On May 01, 2018
This governor and his IMO people reminds me of Indiamin of Uganda and his people in 90minutes at Ettembe

2 Likes

Re: Imo Workers Get Automatic Promotion As Gov. Okorocha Promises Sleeping Allowance by Coolbreeze2000: 8:46pm On May 01, 2018
Sometimes I wonder if this man has a brain. You wanna promote workers when you are about to leave the office. Who will pay all the salary increments and other benefits.?

This man just wanna create problems for the next Governor.

3 Likes

Re: Imo Workers Get Automatic Promotion As Gov. Okorocha Promises Sleeping Allowance by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:49pm On May 01, 2018
The bar has been set so low in Nigeria, such a shame
Sowore2019
Re: Imo Workers Get Automatic Promotion As Gov. Okorocha Promises Sleeping Allowance by Zinnybassey: 8:58pm On May 01, 2018
Wetin this man they talk they no dey write am 4 book, this kind promise, i pray o

1 Like

Re: Imo Workers Get Automatic Promotion As Gov. Okorocha Promises Sleeping Allowance by mechanics(m): 8:59pm On May 01, 2018
Sleeping allowance, nawa for this governor o.
Re: Imo Workers Get Automatic Promotion As Gov. Okorocha Promises Sleeping Allowance by crafteck(m): 9:11pm On May 01, 2018
He pays allowance to sleep with them?

Re: Imo Workers Get Automatic Promotion As Gov. Okorocha Promises Sleeping Allowance by Abagworo(m): 9:12pm On May 01, 2018
deebrownneymar:
Is it not the same Okorocha that has been owing salaries for months after looting monies meant for govt workers?

Get your info updated. He has long stopped owing even 1 week salary. The issue is the 70% he agreed with workers during recession which he has agreed to revert back to 100% this month because recession is over.
Re: Imo Workers Get Automatic Promotion As Gov. Okorocha Promises Sleeping Allowance by thatigboman: 9:17pm On May 01, 2018
Abagworo:

Get your info updated. He has long stopped owing even 1 week salary. The issue is the 70% he agreed with workers during recession which he has agreed to revert back to 100% this month because recession is over.
the arreas nko
Re: Imo Workers Get Automatic Promotion As Gov. Okorocha Promises Sleeping Allowance by aris: 9:50pm On May 01, 2018
For 7 whole years no promotion for any worker and you think you have done something special now?
Re: Imo Workers Get Automatic Promotion As Gov. Okorocha Promises Sleeping Allowance by alenwup(m): 9:51pm On May 01, 2018
I swear all na job. There's no gazette in respect to this. In fact, it is a mere political pronouncement. By the way, I suggest that a status is erected in respect of this lie
Re: Imo Workers Get Automatic Promotion As Gov. Okorocha Promises Sleeping Allowance by maisauki: 10:00pm On May 01, 2018
Please appoint a commissioner for sleep also
Re: Imo Workers Get Automatic Promotion As Gov. Okorocha Promises Sleeping Allowance by supereagle(m): 10:07pm On May 01, 2018
AZeD1:
There's something wrong with Rochas.
Madman in Douglas house.
Re: Imo Workers Get Automatic Promotion As Gov. Okorocha Promises Sleeping Allowance by Inspire01: 10:18pm On May 01, 2018
Pls someone should explain the sleeping allowance, bcus Ayam not understanding
Re: Imo Workers Get Automatic Promotion As Gov. Okorocha Promises Sleeping Allowance by Exponental(m): 10:55pm On May 01, 2018
instead of building statues for all workers Mr ode! So he can proudly say he hadn't promoted any worker in 7yrs... Arrant nonsense!!!
Re: Imo Workers Get Automatic Promotion As Gov. Okorocha Promises Sleeping Allowance by matotoide(m): 11:41pm On May 01, 2018
You are your father's son!
Bobbybube:
If they tell me that this man is being controlled by some sort of demonic remote control i wouldn't doubt it one bit.
The workers that are in grade levels have not been paid their full salary for several months and you are promoting them to a higher grade with more salary and allowance requirements? Do the workers need promotion with a-less-than-half salary?
By the way how can you promote all the workers in the state? Is he an administrator at all. If you promote all warkers bar junior workers then there will be an empty level below. Also, he will have to retire all those at the top or else they will be much more than occupiable positions.

In the end it was a cheap publicity stunt to beef up his unwanted son-in-law. God will help us all!

1 Like

Re: Imo Workers Get Automatic Promotion As Gov. Okorocha Promises Sleeping Allowance by toye440: 1:10am On May 02, 2018
D igbo candidate come 2023 i no know d pattern of laugh to select.
Re: Imo Workers Get Automatic Promotion As Gov. Okorocha Promises Sleeping Allowance by donqx: 2:04am On May 02, 2018
oh
Re: Imo Workers Get Automatic Promotion As Gov. Okorocha Promises Sleeping Allowance by zonax(m): 3:49am On May 02, 2018
Bobbybube:
If they tell me that this man is being controlled by some sort of demonic remote control i wouldn't doubt it one bit.
The workers that are in grade levels have not been paid their full salary for several months and you are promoting them to a higher grade with more salary and allowance requirements? Do the workers need promotion with a-less-than-half salary?
By the way how can you promote all the workers in the state? Is he an administrator at all. If you promote all warkers bar junior workers then there will be an empty level below. Also, he will have to retire all those at the top or else they will be much more than occupiable positions.

In the end it was a cheap publicity stunt to beef up his unwanted son-in-law. God will help us all!

You're smart. May God save the people of Imo

1 Like

Re: Imo Workers Get Automatic Promotion As Gov. Okorocha Promises Sleeping Allowance by whiteeyes: 4:27am On May 02, 2018
AZeD1:
but me no surprise sha! Even the gods are disappointed at Rochas, they must have abandoned him halfway to the ancestral land. Very disappointing! for Pete's sake, you ain't doing worker's a favour, they earned their promotion and yet you make it seem like an achievement for you Tufiakwagi
Re: Imo Workers Get Automatic Promotion As Gov. Okorocha Promises Sleeping Allowance by whiteeyes: 4:29am On May 02, 2018
AZeD1:
but me no surprise sha! Even the gods are disappointed at Rochas, they must have abandoned him halfway to the ancestral land. Very disappointing! for Pete's sake, you ain't doing worker's a favour, they earned their promotion and yet you make it seem like an achievement for you Tufiakwagi!
Re: Imo Workers Get Automatic Promotion As Gov. Okorocha Promises Sleeping Allowance by Ceasardgreat(m): 8:01pm On May 02, 2018
Chascop:
Many are mad but few are roaming

Okorocha is mad and at the same time roaming!
If you doubt me come to imo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Issues Disclaimer On Presidential Posters Seen Around The Country / Mahmood Yakubu Meets Abba Kyari Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Inside Aso Rock / How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.