Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Daddy Freeze: "Davido's Chioma & TasteBudz, My Woman Look Alike" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze: "Davido's Chioma & TasteBudz, My Woman Look Alike" (54237 Views)

Davido & Chioma Arrive Ooni Of Ife's Palace In A Convoy, With Security (Video) / Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" / Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Davido's Chioma & TasteBudz, My Woman Look Alike" by YorubaAssasin: 9:29pm On May 01, 2018
Drnice2:
We haven't started & they are beginning to confess about the Igbos that they rock. Yes, we(Igbos) do! Even the so-called Pastor Freezone.
Announcement!!!
Please, if you haven't gotten any Igbo Partner to boast of, silently PM me so you won't carry last. The listing won't take long.
Lalasticlala, have you gotten yours?

Dem don come again ooo. If na Yoruba girls, no be big deal cuz na normal thing for us. But if na dem dem savages lasan, na so we no go fit rest. BS! angry

I bet the girl no go wan date any okoro savages sef.. grin Too primitive animals undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Davido's Chioma & TasteBudz, My Woman Look Alike" by MyExpression(m): 9:30pm On May 01, 2018
Ezedon:
Then get her a look alike Porsche
huuuuuughh! My chest!!! � � �
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Davido's Chioma & TasteBudz, My Woman Look Alike" by fleksy: 9:31pm On May 01, 2018
Davido gave Chioma Porsche with "Assurance". Daddy Freeze is giving His own version of Chioma sermon on "tithing"...with bible references.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Davido's Chioma & TasteBudz, My Woman Look Alike" by Melian(f): 9:35pm On May 01, 2018
OkoNDOoBo:
who will marry the ones doing prostitution in Lagos island,obalende,ajah,yaba ,ikeja, agabdo,iyana ipaja, ikotun, idimu, igando,iba and bandagry

The past and current incumbent president of prostitutes re igbos girls who will pay bride price for their bore holegringrin

What of the ones in northtonguetongue chai my mouth will not kill mecheesytongue

You're right. When igbo "boys" brag about their women, sometimes I wonder if they're being fantastical for the sake of it or genuinely do not know more than half their women are into prostitution.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Davido's Chioma & TasteBudz, My Woman Look Alike" by BreezyCB(m): 9:48pm On May 01, 2018
MrSne:

Dude are u from Benin?? (Edo state)
Cus na we d binis dey use dat word..
From Osun state
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Davido's Chioma & TasteBudz, My Woman Look Alike" by obinto: 9:51pm On May 01, 2018
[quote author=Drnice2 post=67190937]We haven't started & they are beginning to confess about the Igbos that they rock. Yes, we(Igbos) do! Even the so-called Pastor Freezone.
Announcement!!!
Please, if you haven't gotten any Igbo Partner to boast of, silently PM me so you won't carry last. The listing won't take long.
See bad market for Non- Igbo women
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Davido's Chioma & TasteBudz, My Woman Look Alike" by CioAngels(f): 9:53pm On May 01, 2018
No, they don't look alike.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Davido's Chioma & TasteBudz, My Woman Look Alike" by CSTR1003: 10:29pm On May 01, 2018
Idiot.

That is someone's wife you are showing off.

Useless man with a morally bankrupt whoreee.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Davido's Chioma & TasteBudz, My Woman Look Alike" by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 01, 2018
Drnice2:
We haven't started & they are beginning to confess about the Igbos that they rock. Yes, we(Igbos) do! Even the so-called Pastor Freezone.
Announcement!!!

I don't need Lousy, Yamful legged lady with hair all over body, and some strands of beard and village accent.

grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Davido's Chioma & TasteBudz, My Woman Look Alike" by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 01, 2018
tamethem:

I don't need Lousy, Yamful legged lady with hair all over body, and some strands of beard and village accent.

grin
u mean the Tivs(in Benue)?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Davido's Chioma & TasteBudz, My Woman Look Alike" by tiger28: 11:06pm On May 01, 2018
Drnice2:
Announcement!!!
but why are most igbo women dating Yoruba guys??where are the igbo boys??oh i forgot, they dont have the swag.igbo boys are tooooo igbotic! Just loud mouth and loud colors!
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Davido's Chioma & TasteBudz, My Woman Look Alike" by Ken4Christ: 11:43pm On May 01, 2018
I suggest Daddy Freeze's boss should give him more task to occupy him so he won't have much time to make senseless comments.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Davido's Chioma & TasteBudz, My Woman Look Alike" by tradepunter: 12:36am On May 02, 2018
Davido sudden bust into the public eye with his girlfriend is something of a mystery. The reason is because his songs and lyrics to an extent represents a strong young who is energetic and assertive.

But of late the pictures circulating around shows the opposite of the image his music have portrayed over the years which is getting lots of people including his fans confused.

After all he encounters countless number of pretty girls as a young man living in the fast lane, so why should chioma be any different??

Connecting the dots should point us to some underlying dynamics in which one could be that all the media noise about him and chioma could be some sought of distraction from something else.

Cuz afterall some certain person claimed his life was been threatened over some money owned.. Just after the accusation a car nearly equivalent to the amount the person says he owes is splashed on his girl friend, not even his closed circle guys.

There is most likely going to be more drama to unfold cuz this action his executed will go a long way in weeding out guys he would classify as truly loyal from others within his inner circle.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Davido's Chioma & TasteBudz, My Woman Look Alike" by Temysteve(m): 12:55am On May 02, 2018
iSpread:
You want me to say something, I will not.
berra keep kwayet.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Davido's Chioma & TasteBudz, My Woman Look Alike" by toye440: 1:03am On May 02, 2018
PASTOR KPEKUS......... I hail o, ur online church dey grow ba hope u no get eye for davido girl body cos me na one old woman and one girl i see sha...
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Davido's Chioma & TasteBudz, My Woman Look Alike" by donqx: 2:02am On May 02, 2018
hmmm
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Davido's Chioma & TasteBudz, My Woman Look Alike" by justmenoni: 4:14am On May 02, 2018
Plus jatijati

quote author=BreezyCB post=67190894]Daddy Freeze and Katikati[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Davido's Chioma & TasteBudz, My Woman Look Alike" by Ripama: 4:30am On May 02, 2018
Buy her Porsche too.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Davido's Chioma & TasteBudz, My Woman Look Alike" by Shhhh01(f): 6:54am On May 02, 2018
Trendinghelm:

Daddy Freeze is out here swooning over his woman whom he claims looks like Chioma Avril, Davido’s woman.

He shared a post from an IG user who said she is taking herself to catering school as it looks like chefs are snagging rich guys.

Daddy Freeze shared the post and used the opportunity to boast about his woman writing;

#Assurance

Last night I was eating home made Isi ewu with a chilled bottle in front of my tv where I slept off.. no better feeling…
@davidoofficial

More @ https://trendinghelm..com.ng/2018/05/chioma-and-my-woman-look-alike-daddy.html

Davido has really made this girl relevant way we no go hear word again cos of food. this Chioma done cook efo riro wash yansh put for davido.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Davido's Chioma & TasteBudz, My Woman Look Alike" by papoose321: 7:05am On May 02, 2018
And so! Wait oo can she kiss like Chioma and if yes we want to c videos
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Davido's Chioma & TasteBudz, My Woman Look Alike" by maryjones1: 7:14am On May 02, 2018
Na lie u dey beef daddy freeze ooo buy your own Rolex,e no easy to wear original oooo I respect am
dvkot:
shameless freeze, can u buy ordinary rs350 for her? werey is only to be wearing used rolex u knw
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Davido's Chioma & TasteBudz, My Woman Look Alike" by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:42am On May 02, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
This guy don't have sense..
This guy doesn't...
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Davido's Chioma & TasteBudz, My Woman Look Alike" by Nobody: 11:53am On May 02, 2018
Drnice2:
u mean the Tivs(in Benue)?
grin na u know
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Davido's Chioma & TasteBudz, My Woman Look Alike" by Johnandv: 4:10pm On May 31, 2018
OkoNDOoBo:
no painments here just telling him my observations.everything I wrote there is pure facts you can check in any brothel in Lagos .

5 out of prostitutes re igbos so what's there to lie aboutgrin

Sharap is it not this Benin people claiming Igbo to disguise their identity are you also Edo boy that you are covering of for them? Edo is on another level in prostitution. Even Yoruba is taking over I'm surprised. Should I say about Akwaibom aka calabar women, they fucck for leisure ���
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Davido's Chioma & TasteBudz, My Woman Look Alike" by Johnandv: 4:19pm On May 31, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Dem don come again ooo. If na Yoruba girls, no be big deal cuz na normal thing for us. But if na dem dem savages lasan, na so we no go fit rest. BS! angry

I bet the girl no go wan date any okoro savages sef.. grin Too primitive animals undecided
See pain who is primitive? The primitive and dirty tribe in Nigeria is Yoruba nah can't you see these Igbo girls go for your best guys not ordinary ones ��. They know how dirty you people are so an okoro can never date an ordinary Afonja eweduites male or female���
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Davido's Chioma & TasteBudz, My Woman Look Alike" by Johnandv: 4:23pm On May 31, 2018
tamethem:

grin
Between Igbo and Yoruba who has this village 'long dragging' accent again abeg grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Davido's Chioma & TasteBudz, My Woman Look Alike" by Johnandv: 4:28pm On May 31, 2018
tiger28:
but why are most igbo women dating Yoruba guys??where are the igbo boys??oh i forgot, they dont have the swag.igbo boys are tooooo igbotic! Just loud mouth and loud colors!
Relax the Igbo girls are going for the best Yoruba have or did you see them settle for average ones tongue.. Swag ke? Yoruba guys be all over Igbo girls fresh fair skin and dump their ugly Iyabo-obasanjos at Oyo state . I'm wondering who will marry these Yoruba girls certainly no Igbo will try. grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Davido's Chioma & TasteBudz, My Woman Look Alike" by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 31, 2018
Johnandv:

Between Igbo and Yoruba who has this village 'long dragging' accent again abeg grin

grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Davido's Chioma & TasteBudz, My Woman Look Alike" by Johnandv: 6:24pm On May 31, 2018
tamethem:

grin
Ewedu na grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Davido's Chioma & TasteBudz, My Woman Look Alike" by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 31, 2018
Johnandv:
Ewedu na grin
Are u serious?
grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Davido's Chioma & TasteBudz, My Woman Look Alike" by Johnandv: 7:00pm On May 31, 2018
tamethem:

Are u serious?

grin
Like you don't know! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burial Photos From Mad Melon Of Danfo Driver / Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 / Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.