Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Doctors In He House Please Help A Friend - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In He House Please Help A Friend (826 Views)

Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria / FG To Ban Private Practice By Doctors In Public Service / Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In He House Please Help A Friend by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 01, 2018
good day
please help a friend.
a friend of mind had sex with a cheerful giver without using protection around 2015 so three days after the sex he developed a ghonorea symptoms but he got tested and was given some antibiotics to be taken for 7days after taking it he felt abit ok but developed a dull feeling in his right testicle so he got another test for hiv which came negative and was also told he has some staphlycocus bacteria and he was also give some injections and antibiots thats 2016 but still yet the dull pain will never leave him a day he only get better when he takes tramadol so he became addicted to it for almost 3years now so he keep managing life like that till he discovered that something is growing inside his right testicle it looks like something like a short tube growing inside his right ball so whenever he touches it he feel a very sharp pain and his testicle isn't swelling up it looks normal apart from the full pain and the left one looking normal in size than the other one so now he cant afored money to go to hospital and this thing is killing him slowly he can even impregnate anyone and he said he last longer in sex but can go more than a round but he can go 35mins etc now her is planning to use a sharp razor to tear his scrotum and remove the thing digging and growing inside his testicle all by himself due to the pain but he is afraid and getting depressed the only option he has now is to use that razor but he wants to know if it will kill him or what will happen when he tear it open or if someone can save his life taking in to hospital just for him to be back to his normal life again please your advice and contribution is needed thanks save a soul
Re: Doctors In He House Please Help A Friend by timwudz(m): 8:49pm On May 01, 2018
mrsefan:
good day
please help a friend.
a friend of mind had sex with a cheerful giver without using protection around 2015 so three days after the sex he developed a ghonorea symptoms but he got tested and was given some antibiotics to be taken for 7days after taking it he felt abit ok but developed a dull feeling in his right testicle so he got another test for hiv which came negative and was also told he has some staphlycocus bacteria and he was also give some injections and antibiots thats 2016 but still yet the dull pain will never leave him a day he only get better when he takes tramadol so he became addicted to it for almost 3years now so he keep managing life like that till he discovered that something is growing inside his right testicle it looks like something like a short tube growing inside his right ball so whenever he touches it he feel a very sharp pain and his testicle isn't swelling up it looks normal apart from the full pain and the left one looking normal in size than the other one so now he cant afored money to go to hospital and this thing is killing him slowly he can even impregnate anyone and he said he last longer in sex but can go more than a round but he can go 35mins etc now her is planning to use a sharp razor to tear his scrotum and remove the thing digging and growing inside his testicle all by himself due to the pain but he is afraid and getting depressed the only option he has now is to use that razor but he wants to know if it will kill him or what will happen when he tear it open or if someone can save his life taking in to hospital just for him to be back to his normal life again please your advice and contribution is needed thanks save a soul
I know you're your friend but keep lying grin
and yeah, u can even use a very sharp knife to tear open your scrotum and remove that thing that gives u, sorry that gives your friend that sharp pain..

shey u say u mumu ni? u wan operate yourself.. later u wee come here and be ranging Buhari , Buhari

1 Like

Re: Doctors In He House Please Help A Friend by thorpido(m): 8:52pm On May 01, 2018
He should go to a General hospital and have it checked out.It won't cost him much.Probably just N1000 to see the doctor.
At least,get to know what it is.
Re: Doctors In He House Please Help A Friend by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 01, 2018
timwudz:

I know you're your friend but keep lying grin
and yeah, u can even use a very sharp knife to tear open your scrotum and remove that thing that gives u, sorry that gives your friend that sharp pain..

shey u say u mumu ni? u wan operate yourself.. later u wee come here and be ranging Buhari , Buhari
you re too stupid if you don't have any meaningful things to say why not walk away idiot someone is in deep pain and he's handicap and bankrupt and you re there saying nonsense without reading before commenting must you comment ?
Re: Doctors In He House Please Help A Friend by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 01, 2018
thorpido:
He should go to a General hospital and have it checked out.It won't cost him much.Probably just N1000 to see the doctor.
At least,get to know what it is.
thank you so much he's spent too much on it and he's left with nothing and no option my dear
Re: Doctors In He House Please Help A Friend by thorpido(m): 9:04pm On May 01, 2018
mrsefan:
thank you so much he's spent too much on it and he's left with nothing and no option my dear
He should at least get a diagnosis.All he needs first is transport money to get to a General Hospital and about N1000 for registration.
Re: Doctors In He House Please Help A Friend by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 01, 2018
thorpido:
He should at least get a diagnosis.All he needs first is transport money to get to a General Hospital and about N1000 for registration.
general hospital here is not far and lack of job he can't afford the money and if it comes to surgery general hospital here will refre you to other expensive hospital and they will tell you no better equiptment for surgery
Re: Doctors In He House Please Help A Friend by thorpido(m): 9:34pm On May 01, 2018
mrsefan:
general hospital here is not far and lack of job he can't afford the money and if it comes to surgery general hospital here will refre you to other expensive hospital and they will tell you no better equiptment for surgery
He doesn't even know what is wrong with him.He may be prescribed drugs to take care of it and if he needs surgery,he would know.
What I want him to is to get to know what is wrong with him and the solution.
Re: Doctors In He House Please Help A Friend by muhammed50(m): 9:36pm On May 01, 2018
They have taken his destiny.... The more pain he feels, the more money for the cheerful giver
Re: Doctors In He House Please Help A Friend by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 01, 2018
thorpido:
He doesn't even know what is wrong with him.He may be prescribed drugs to take care of it and if he needs surgery,he would know.
What I want him to is to get to know what is wrong with him and the solution.
you one of the most reasonable person i've met in nairaland thank you
but i think it's a tumor growing there because its not like that in the other testicle and the tubes is very painful and every seconds or since 2015 never gone a day or a second without that pain and it's too bad hardship join

1 Like

Re: Doctors In He House Please Help A Friend by timwudz(m): 9:47pm On May 01, 2018
mrsefan:
you re too stupid if you don't have any meaningful things to say why not walk away idiot someone is in deep pain and he's handicap and bankrupt and you re there saying nonsense without reading before commenting must you comment ?
YOUR FATHER grin
Re: Doctors In He House Please Help A Friend by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 01, 2018
timwudz:
YOUR FATHER grin
i won't say anything you said it to your father
Re: Doctors In He House Please Help A Friend by thorpido(m): 9:57pm On May 01, 2018
mrsefan:
you one of the most reasonable person i've met in nairaland thank you
but i think it's a tumor growing there because its not like that in the other testicle and the tubes is very painful and every seconds or since 2015 never gone a day or a second without that pain and it's too bad hardship join
I'm suspecting it's testicular torsion.Like I said,let a doctor check it out.
Re: Doctors In He House Please Help A Friend by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 01, 2018
thorpido:
I'm suspecting it's testicular torsion.Like I said,let a doctor check it out.
my dear where we stay here no money no service

(1) (Reply)

Cell Phone Towers are Weaponized and Causes Cancer, Depression, Anger Etc / Benefits Of Cbd Oil / Am Pregnant I Need Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.