Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,158 members, 7,829,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Benefits Of Cbd Oil - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benefits Of Cbd Oil (825 Views)

Testimonies From Hempworx CBD Oil Users / Is Cbd Oil Legal In Nigeria / Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Cbd Oil by Kemiosifeso: 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
*5 Reasons You Should Take CBD On A Daily Basis*

*The beneficial health effects of CBD for the human body are coming more and more into social awareness, and so here are 5 reasons why you should use CBD on a daily basis.*

*1. CBD relieves anxiety*
Although sometimes marijuana is linked to causing anxiety, it is usually THC that is responsible for this.
CBD, on the other hand, counteracts those anxiety-causing effects of THC, and is found to reduce anxiety on a whole. It is beneficial for both those that are anxiety prone and those that only suffer from anxiety rarely.

*2. CBD reduces blood sugar levels*
Studies as recent as 2013 have found that one of the ways that marijuana helps people regulate their weight is through regulating blood sugar levels. Studies found that marijuana users were less likely to develop diabetes in their life, despite the “munchies” that stoners talk about.

CBD regulates blood sugar levels and decreases the likelihood of developing diabetes.

*3. CBD inhibits cancer cell growth*
The cannabinoids in marijuana excite certain receptors that allow the body to produce pharmacological effects in the immune system and the central nervous system.
Cannabinoids have been found to act in this way to inhibit cancer cell growth. In fact, they are being used to decrease the size of tumors also, and for cancer-related side effects. This is a big deal!

*4. CBD is non-psychoactive*
CBD doesn’t contain the psychoactive properties of THC, and therefore can be used for its medicinal purposes without having to be high.
This is ideal for people wanting to use it medically, because they may not necessarily be interested in the recreational side of it.

This means that CBD is great for children too, whose parents want to give them the medicinal benefits of the plant without the high from THC.

*5. CBD reduces chronic pain and inflammation*
CBD reduces chronic pain by working with the endocannabinoid system which controls pain and inflammation.
Most diseases are probably going to come with some form of pain and inflammation, and CBD excites the exact receptors that deal with those symptoms.

This is what makes CBD effective in treating so many different illnesses.
It also contains so many preventative health measures.
Most of all, it is a natural way to treat ailments that have benefits without side effects.

*CBD is so much more effective than pharmaceutical drugs for exactly this reason.*

People can take CBD through something called CBD oil, which is an oily extract of solely CBD.

Get yours here qualitativecbdoil.com
WhatsApp only 08061290324
Re: Benefits Of Cbd Oil by Kemiosifeso: 4:09pm On Jul 30, 2019
Sample Packs are back in stock �

Each pack contains:
✅ 7.6ml of 500mg Cbd oil
✅ 5ml of Relief Cream (For aches and Pains)
✅ 5ml of Revive cream (For Anti aging)
✅ 5ml of Renew cream (For skin firming)

Do you want a Free Sample Pack?

Simply order 4 bottles of oil at a discount, and you'll get a complimentary Sample Pack.

Offer Valid while stock lasts! �

Qualitativecbdoil.com or slide inbox

#Cbd #hemp #organic #naturalmedicine

Re: Benefits Of Cbd Oil by LondonTruman: 3:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
So recently I was reading this article on Weed News about the benefits of cod oil. It has compelled me to give it a try as it seems like the right thing to do for anxiety issues.
Re: Benefits Of Cbd Oil by Kemiosifeso: 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2021
Sleep Spray To the rescue

Hey guys so I am here to share how amazing this Sleep spray is! We sprayed it last night I gave my three kids 2 sprays each and my husband and I took 4 sprays each . Listen my kids were out in 10 minutes ��� especially my eldest son who doesn't like to sleep because he believes the night is for creating things ��. When I took it I felt so calm and I slept like a baby , my husband he woke up this morning and said he actually dreamt and he woke up feeling so revived . It's a win for us especially as I have [ringing in my ears] it's a double win ��

Very inexpensive!

08061290324 WhatsApp

Re: Benefits Of Cbd Oil by Kemiosifeso: 5:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
CBD OIL AND KIDNEY ISSUES

My Father has been a known patient of Chronic Kidney Disease for the past 4 years. I introduced CBD oil to him towards the end of last year. He used 2 bottles and was about to commence the 3rd bottle, when I told him to do his kidney function tests. These tests have been deranged in the past due to his ailment. However on repeating the kidney function tests this week everything came back normal. Wow! We have been so excited because my father would have had to end up having a Kidney transplant or on dialysis.

Re: Benefits Of Cbd Oil by Kemiosifeso: 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2021
Read how Cbd helped this family get better from ((ov i d
This is an incredible testimonial ��

Re: Benefits Of Cbd Oil by Kemiosifeso: 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
Before you sign up for that Dialysis, talk to me about Cbd oil..

I'm a product of my product.

11 sessions of dialysis.

The day we started with cbd oil was the last day we entered dialysis centre.

4 years later, still doing cbd on the daily.
4 years later, RFT still coming out 100% within range.
4 years later kidneys functioning at 100%.

#CbdOilSavesLives
#CbdOilForYourKidneys
#CbdBeforeDialysis
Re: Benefits Of Cbd Oil by Jenismith(m): 6:27am On Jul 05, 2022
Awesome post. I would love to see true life prepared to walk, so please share more informative updates. Great work keeps it up. CBD night time moisturizer

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me, My Health Is Failing / University College Hospital (UCH) Asking For Donations / Covid-organics: Madagascar Launches Africa's First Cure For Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.