Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

BBNaija: Check Out This Crazy Photoshoot Of Khole And Rico Swavey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Check Out This Crazy Photoshoot Of Khole And Rico Swavey (2650 Views)

Ex-bbn's Khole Wows In Adorable Makeup Photos / Kiki Osinbajo Hangs Out With Khole Of BBNaija / Bbnaija's Khole Rocks Swimsuit (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Check Out This Crazy Photoshoot Of Khole And Rico Swavey by axcer: 10:02pm On May 01, 2018
GistMore.com

As shared...

Let me tell you my own definition of RicoSwavey . Patrick Fakoya is one of the best guy I ever met. Talented, organized, nice., beautiful soul, best cook, loyal, discipline, workaholic,handsome , skillful,
Honest and most especially believe so much in people and give everyone a chance . For the love of Khloe and Rico from big brother 2018 double wahala.
What can I say.

See more photos; http://www.gistmore.com/check-crazy-photoshoot-khole-rico-swavey

Re: BBNaija: Check Out This Crazy Photoshoot Of Khole And Rico Swavey by axcer: 10:02pm On May 01, 2018
Re: BBNaija: Check Out This Crazy Photoshoot Of Khole And Rico Swavey by Lisaflex(f): 10:21pm On May 01, 2018
Ah! shocked Make that trouser no tear o!
Re: BBNaija: Check Out This Crazy Photoshoot Of Khole And Rico Swavey by Eboski(m): 10:26pm On May 01, 2018
I thought this show as ended.....
Re: BBNaija: Check Out This Crazy Photoshoot Of Khole And Rico Swavey by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 01, 2018
Weldone khole
Re: BBNaija: Check Out This Crazy Photoshoot Of Khole And Rico Swavey by deolurexy1(m): 10:47pm On May 01, 2018
In ceec voice
Yo... English is your problem
Re: BBNaija: Check Out This Crazy Photoshoot Of Khole And Rico Swavey by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 01, 2018
Look at the way he's holding the camera.. So amateurish!
Re: BBNaija: Check Out This Crazy Photoshoot Of Khole And Rico Swavey by Uyiii: 11:08pm On May 01, 2018
will the photo-shoot help us shoot down the price of garri
if no, then this news is abysmally irrelevant and very useless like the 'p' in psychology.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Check Out This Crazy Photoshoot Of Khole And Rico Swavey by Ask4diva(f): 11:35pm On May 01, 2018
Awwn, so sexy.. They both fit
Re: BBNaija: Check Out This Crazy Photoshoot Of Khole And Rico Swavey by FlirtyGist: 8:05am On May 02, 2018
grin
Re: BBNaija: Check Out This Crazy Photoshoot Of Khole And Rico Swavey by Timagex(m): 2:45am On May 07, 2018
sexybbstar:
Look at the way he's holding the camera.. So amateurish!
a picture of u holding a camera in a professional way undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija: Check Out This Crazy Photoshoot Of Khole And Rico Swavey by emmykey0128(m): 5:50am On May 07, 2018
This girl wey be like earthworm mtchwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Check Out This Crazy Photoshoot Of Khole And Rico Swavey by OLUWANISH0LA(m): 6:38am On May 07, 2018
Lisaflex:
Ah! shocked Make that trouser no tear o!
lmao.. asin ehn...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Check Out This Crazy Photoshoot Of Khole And Rico Swavey by OLUWANISH0LA(m): 6:38am On May 07, 2018
no bress at all at all
Re: BBNaija: Check Out This Crazy Photoshoot Of Khole And Rico Swavey by Nobody: 11:42am On May 07, 2018
Timagex:
a picture of u holding a camera in a professional way undecided undecided
Have you forgotten I told you I'm taking lessons now. That was really first thing I learnt.. How to hold a camera. It was heavy though.
Re: BBNaija: Check Out This Crazy Photoshoot Of Khole And Rico Swavey by Timagex(m): 11:50am On May 07, 2018
sexybbstar:

Have you forgotten I told you I'm taking lessons now. That was really first thing I learnt.. How to hold a camera. It was heavy though.
name of the heavy camera??
Re: BBNaija: Check Out This Crazy Photoshoot Of Khole And Rico Swavey by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 07, 2018
Timagex:
name of the heavy camera??
Nikon D5000
Re: BBNaija: Check Out This Crazy Photoshoot Of Khole And Rico Swavey by Timagex(m): 2:28pm On May 07, 2018
sexybbstar:

Nikon D5000
5000 is heavy? shocked shocked av u handled d7000? grin grin or 5d mark 3 or some other terrible ones? I pity u cheesy cheesy cheesy ...u go learn grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Check Out This Crazy Photoshoot Of Khole And Rico Swavey by Houseofglam7(f): 3:11pm On May 07, 2018
emmykey0128:
This girl wey be like earthworm mtchwwwwwwww

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Threatens His South African Tenant Over The Killing Of His Friend / Kim Kardashian Rocks Hot New Bikini's (photos) / hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.