Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Duncan Mighty Threatens His South African Tenant Over The Killing Of His Friend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Threatens His South African Tenant Over The Killing Of His Friend (2651 Views)

Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt / Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duncan Mighty Threatens His South African Tenant Over The Killing Of His Friend by Gucciblog: 10:59pm On Sep 06, 2019
Port Harcourt first son, Duncan Mighty seems he's on the verge of losing his mind over the death of his friend in the ongoing xenophobic attacks across some cities in South Africa.

On reacting to the sad news while performing on stage at a concert abroad, he immediately terminated the contract of his manager who's a South African and equally threatened to shoot his tenant who's also a South African on his return to Port Harcourt.

See his post below;

Just terminated my contract with my international tour manager and agent Anthony Mooh who is a fucking South African... Bleep you Bleep you Bleep you Bleep you Bleep South Africa Bleep you all.... And to my South African Tenant I hope say as you run with your family Na forever because I must burst your skull with my AK if I reach PH... RIP KUZU IT PAINS SO MUCH THAT YOUR FAMILY DID NOT EVEN SEE YOUR CORPSE

See more;
https://zenithnaija.com/duncan-mighty-threatens-to-shoot-his-south-african-tenant-over-the-killing-of-his-friend/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Threatens His South African Tenant Over The Killing Of His Friend by Gucciblog: 10:59pm On Sep 06, 2019
This is so Sad
Re: Duncan Mighty Threatens His South African Tenant Over The Killing Of His Friend by Kingpee2(m): 11:03pm On Sep 06, 2019
Don’t come online to act all gangster ,act first and then we will believe you ,anything people say online is just to seek attention to me .
Re: Duncan Mighty Threatens His South African Tenant Over The Killing Of His Friend by FarahAideed: 11:04pm On Sep 06, 2019
So he has AK? And he is saying it openly
Re: Duncan Mighty Threatens His South African Tenant Over The Killing Of His Friend by DrNueLpureHoney: 11:12pm On Sep 06, 2019
We give you AKA as burnt offering... Do with him what so ever you wish grin
Re: Duncan Mighty Threatens His South African Tenant Over The Killing Of His Friend by thorpido(m): 11:13pm On Sep 06, 2019
What has the South African tenant in Nigeria got to do with the death of someone in South Africa?

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Threatens His South African Tenant Over The Killing Of His Friend by Praizeupdates: 11:19pm On Sep 06, 2019
Lol
Re: Duncan Mighty Threatens His South African Tenant Over The Killing Of His Friend by majamajic(m): 11:25pm On Sep 06, 2019
is the kusu a Nigerian ?
Re: Duncan Mighty Threatens His South African Tenant Over The Killing Of His Friend by tyup(m): 12:24am On Sep 07, 2019
mtcheww chest beaters at it again

they'll always make this mouth shaa ni....
Re: Duncan Mighty Threatens His South African Tenant Over The Killing Of His Friend by opebiboy: 3:23am On Sep 07, 2019
This one don dey fade again. Trying to remain relevant
Re: Duncan Mighty Threatens His South African Tenant Over The Killing Of His Friend by Passionate888: 5:00am On Sep 07, 2019
Kingpee2:
Don’t come online to act all gangster ,act first and then we will believe you ,anything people say online is just to seek attention to me .
Na PH guy be that o, even if him no do am, na to buy squady drop for boys, them go tidy the guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Threatens His South African Tenant Over The Killing Of His Friend by Xmen149(m): 6:26am On Sep 07, 2019
people will never understand how painful all this is till it gets to them.

almost lost a cousin embarassed over their,video chat him and dude is so 4kn traumatized he even lost a friend embarassed cry

guess Duncan lost someone already cry

shiit z crazy embarassed

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Threatens His South African Tenant Over The Killing Of His Friend by LadySarah: 6:48am On Sep 07, 2019
Xmen149:
people will never understand how painful all this is till it gets to them.

almost lost a cousin embarassed over their,video chat him and dude is so 4kn traumatized he even lost a friend embarassed cry

guess Duncan lost someone already cry

shiit z crazy embarassed

So ppl actually lost Their lives?Then Why will our govt say none did.What Sort of humans do we even have As leaders?

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Threatens His South African Tenant Over The Killing Of His Friend by Gucciblog: 7:53am On Sep 07, 2019
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Duncan Mighty Threatens His South African Tenant Over The Killing Of His Friend by henriche(m): 8:02am On Sep 07, 2019
N one yeye Minister said no one was killed.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Threatens His South African Tenant Over The Killing Of His Friend by UniversalDove: 8:28am On Sep 07, 2019
I thought the federal government said no one was killed
Re: Duncan Mighty Threatens His South African Tenant Over The Killing Of His Friend by legitnow: 8:50am On Sep 07, 2019
Dem kill Nigerians plenty, burn their body throway.
Re: Duncan Mighty Threatens His South African Tenant Over The Killing Of His Friend by smileyoo: 9:00am On Sep 07, 2019
henriche:
N one yeye Minister said no one was killed.
so people still believing him?
Re: Duncan Mighty Threatens His South African Tenant Over The Killing Of His Friend by madenigga(m): 9:47am On Sep 07, 2019
This kind of comment is bad, he is instigating violence, he should be cautioned. Does his south African tenant support the xenophobia?

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Threatens His South African Tenant Over The Killing Of His Friend by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:48am On Sep 07, 2019
Yet some people said South Africans are not living in Nigeria!!!

Here's a tenant

They own the biggest shopping outlet in Nigeria

Not to mention digital TV

So how else does one live in another man's country
Re: Duncan Mighty Threatens His South African Tenant Over The Killing Of His Friend by Raydos: 11:32am On Sep 07, 2019
Enough of this social media rant!!! It won't change anything!! Some are even doing it for attention sef!!

Let's go to the street and attack all these politician, Kill them if possible

They are not as many as Us, If we go in millions, and attack them everything will change within a year

But just like what burna boy said in his song "Collateral damage""

We go dey fear, fear
Police go slap you , you go dey fear

(1) (Reply)

“hence Davido Didn’t Pay My Bride Price, He Won’t Get Close To Baby Ifeanyi” / Actress Mercy Aigbe's Ex-husband Ties The Knot With Pregnant Staff / hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.