Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno (17026 Views)

Senate Presidency: It’s Too Late For Me To Withdraw For Anyone – Ndume / "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri / Customs N1trn Revenue Generation Claim A Big Lie – Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by YouthsPC0: 10:17pm On May 01, 2018
May Day Lie: With The Buhari Presidency, It Is a Case of A New Day, A New Lie

My attention has been drawn to a statement by Presidential spokesman, Garba Shehu, on behalf of the Presidency on May Day, being workers day, alleging that former President Jonathan planned to sack federal civil servants but was stopped by President Buhari.

Nothing could be farther from the truth.

Nigerians are by now used to lies emanating from Garba Shehu, whose latest lie prior to this, was to claim that President Muhammadu Buhari is the first African President to be received by US President, Donald Trump, at the White House.

I had the singular honour of exposing the Presidency’s lie through a video I released of Egyptian President Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi being received by President Trump at the White House on April 3, 2017, more than a year before Mr. Trump met Mr. Buhari.

On this latest lie, Nigerians should ask how possible it would have been for President Buhari to stop then President Jonathan from sacking workers. If then President Jonathan wanted to sack workers, there is no way on earth that President Buhari could have stopped him from doing that.

Was President Buhari ever a boss of then President Jonathan? Did then President Jonathan issue a sack order that was reversed by President Buhari? The answer to these questions is no! So where is Garba Shehu’s lies coming from? That his name is Garba does not mean he should spew Garbage?

We realize that having nothing to boast of by way of achievements in job creation, the ever reactionary Buhari administration has come up with a revisionist plan to blame all its failings on former President Jonathan, but Nigerians have seen through this hollowness.

The fact remains that according to the government owned and controlled Nigerian Bureau of Statistics, 10 million Nigerians have lost their jobs in the last three years of the Buhari government.

It should be noted that these were jobs created by the Jonathan administration through innovative policies like the Local Content Law, Youth With Innovation in Nigeria (YouWIN) scheme and the Graduate Internship Scheme (GIS).

Also, by building 165 Almajiri schools all over northern Nigeria and 14 new federal universities built nationwide and the over 500 schools that were renovated via the Universal Basic Education Commission, UBEC and the Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFund), the Jonathan government put hundreds of thousands of youths to work which stimulated the economy and contributed to GDP growth.

Then President Jonathan proved that Nigerian youths are not ‘lazy’ by putting them to work. Sadly, Nigerian youths cannot day the same of the current leadership.

Nigerian workers may also remember that it was former President Jonathan who on March 16, 2011 increased the National Minimum Wage to ₦18,000 and extended the pay rise to the military and paramilitary services, even as he increased the allowance of members of the National Youth Service Corp to ₦19,800 monthly.

It is indeed wicked for the Buhari administration to now turn around and accuse a man who created the most jobs in Nigeria’s history of wanting to sack workers.

My advise to Garba Shehu is to focus on telling Nigerians what his boss has achieved after three years in office instead of casting blame on others.

For instance, huge sums of money have been offered to anyone who can name even one project initiated, started and completed by the Buhari administration in the last three years.

This blame game has gone on for too long. Just yesterday (April 30, 2018), President Buhari blamed Muammar Gaddafi for the spate of herdsmen killings.

Buhari controls the, Army, Air Force, Navy, Police, DSS, DIA, NIA and Civil Defense, yet he still blames a dead Gaddafi for herdsmen killings. If Buhari can appoint dead men into boards, I guess he should also be allowed to blame a dead man for bringing killers on board.

It only remains for President Buhari to blame Idi Amin, Sadam Hussein, Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Hosni Mubarak, Said Bare, Pinochet, Manuel Noriega, Nicolae Ceausescu, Benito Mussolini, Ferdinand Marcos, Samuel Doe, Charles Taylor and any other brutal dictator that catches his fancy!

Nigerian workers are warned that if they re-elect a man who lost 10 million jobs in just three years, by the time he is finished with Nigeria, the only jobs remaining in the country would be the job of blaming others for the problems caused by President Buhari.

Reno Omokri
Bestselling author of Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story of the Jonathan Years: Chibok, 2015 and Other Conspiracies.

https://www.facebook.com/omokri/posts/10215528375299804

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by CoolFreeday(m): 11:20pm On May 01, 2018
I luv my President, PMB

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by efilefun(m): 11:31pm On May 01, 2018
This bros no get work Always online 24/7. Abii bros self don turn blogger?

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by Nairalandmentor(m): 11:32pm On May 01, 2018
Reno Reno, don't compound your wahala that's waiting for you oh.

Check my signature if you need a clean website design without advanced payments.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by Mc1807(m): 11:33pm On May 01, 2018
President Buhari keeping the country busy since 19bc

6 Likes

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by Promismike(m): 11:33pm On May 01, 2018
Yeah! Buhari and his goons keep raping our ears with unbelievable lies.

Lies that only people without minds of their own and thinking faculties believe.

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by tociano009(m): 11:33pm On May 01, 2018
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by kaycyor: 11:34pm On May 01, 2018
A good summarizer needed.. How I go read all these... Abeg oo

1 Like

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by Thisis2raw(m): 11:35pm On May 01, 2018
GEJ need to sue this govt anytime they spew falsehood against his person...
That way they will stop this wanton lies

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by 9jaBloke: 11:36pm On May 01, 2018
smiley Ghen gen. Past vs present administration.

I respect neutral opinions more.
Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 01, 2018
efilefun:

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by SalamRushdie: 11:36pm On May 01, 2018
Buhari govt encompasses every known character of Satanism which are Lies , Bloodshed , Lies , Bloodshed and more lies

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by SalamRushdie: 11:38pm On May 01, 2018
efilefun:

Will yu kip kwayet

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by Ezedon(m): 11:39pm On May 01, 2018
Nigeria is too big for the old man

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by efilefun(m): 11:39pm On May 01, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Will yu kip kwayet
Come zip my mouth nah, must you quote my post why not drop ur point and leave

SalamRushdie:

But my point us that you should kip leader so just kip kwayet
ENGLISH PLEASE!!!!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:39pm On May 01, 2018
It's a party of liars ...

Doing what they do best

15 Likes

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by Thisis2raw(m): 11:39pm On May 01, 2018
[quote author=matex97 post=67198911][/quote] too late.. He doesn't even have head again

1 Like

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by MrImole: 11:41pm On May 01, 2018
We know

1 Like

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by SalamRushdie: 11:41pm On May 01, 2018
efilefun:
Come zip my mouth nah, must you quote my post why not drop ur point and leave

But my point us that you should kip leader so just kip kwayet

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by ShenTeh(m): 11:41pm On May 01, 2018
"That his name is Garba does not mean he should spew Garbage"

Epic!

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by So101: 11:42pm On May 01, 2018
Hmm na wa oh Reno Omokri you never tell us if you dey sleep and wake up with Buhari on your mind, Mr know it all..even in Washington a reporter addressed Buhari as the first president from sub Saharan Africa to visit Trump. Must you look for something to say every time? Reno you and FFk are disgusting please do well to get a life!! Very soon Nigerians will know the truth that you guys don’t mean well you’re just after getting back to power so it can be business as usual finish!

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 01, 2018
Reno give it to them as it's hot. Expose the lying bastard governmant for who they really are. If i were Jonathan i will sue this administration that they would have to remove money from the budget as compensation cos the fine i go slam them no go be hear.

24 Likes

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by onyebu57(m): 11:44pm On May 01, 2018
Dear Reno, all I see from your response does not dispute the statements from Mr Shehu.

please try and address his point one by one for a better rebuttal

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by Gracesofar(m): 11:45pm On May 01, 2018
Garba and garbage

Say what u want about Reno. Dz guy got the xfactor. Always having the right word for the buhari administration.

Garba and Garbage abi na Garba spewing Garbage. Lolz

34 Likes

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by Gracesofar(m): 11:49pm On May 01, 2018
onyebu57:
Dear Reno, all I see from your response does not dispute the statements from Mr Shehu.

please try and address his point one by one for a better rebuttal

He did address the point. Read between the lines dnt skim or scam thru.

Enough of sycophancy, call a spade a spade that will make u a better man.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by Philinho(m): 11:49pm On May 01, 2018
I wonder where Shehu n co will put their faces after this evil tenure ....Shame

7 Likes

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by Nukilia: 11:51pm On May 01, 2018
Gracesofar:
Garba and garbage

Say what u want about Reno. Dz guy got the xfactor. Always having the right word for the buhari administration.
Garba and Garbage abi na Garba spewing Garbage. Lolz

GARBAGE! cheesy grin angry grin grin Guy you're wicked! Ha ha....

9 Likes

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by Gracesofar(m): 11:56pm On May 01, 2018
Nukilia:

GARBAGE! cheesy grin angry grin grin Guy you're wicked! Ha ha....

I didn't say that Reno did. I only did envy his choice nd use of words

Am starting to think Reno z a nairalander. what a savage he has grew into with words

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by Roger3D(m): 11:59pm On May 01, 2018
YouthsPC0:
May Day Lie: With The Buhari Presidency, It Is a Case of A New Day, A New Lie

My attention has been drawn to a statement by Presidential spokesman, Garba Shehu, on behalf of the Presidency on May Day, being workers day, alleging that former President Jonathan planned to sack federal civil servants but was stopped by President Buhari.

Nothing could be farther from the truth.

Nigerians are by now used to lies emanating from Garba Shehu, whose latest lie prior to this, was to claim that President Muhammadu Buhari is the first African President to be received by US President, Donald Trump, at the White House.

I had the singular honour of exposing the Presidency’s lie through a video I released of Egyptian President Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi being received by President Trump at the White House on April 3, 2017, more than a year before Mr. Trump met Mr. Buhari.

On this latest lie, Nigerians should ask how possible it would have been for President Buhari to stop then President Jonathan from sacking workers. If then President Jonathan wanted to sack workers, there is no way on earth that President Buhari could have stopped him from doing that.

Was President Buhari ever a boss of then President Jonathan? Did then President Jonathan issue a sack order that was reversed by President Buhari? The answer to these questions is no! So where is Garba Shehu’s lies coming from? That his name is Garba does not mean he should spew Garbage?

We realize that having nothing to boast of by way of achievements in job creation, the ever reactionary Buhari administration has come up with a revisionist plan to blame all its failings on former President Jonathan, but Nigerians have seen through this hollowness.

The fact remains that according to the government owned and controlled Nigerian Bureau of Statistics, 10 million Nigerians have lost their jobs in the last three years of the Buhari government.

It should be noted that these were jobs created by the Jonathan administration through innovative policies like the Local Content Law, Youth With Innovation in Nigeria (YouWIN) scheme and the Graduate Internship Scheme (GIS).

Also, by building 165 Almajiri schools all over northern Nigeria and 14 new federal universities built nationwide and the over 500 schools that were renovated via the Universal Basic Education Commission, UBEC and the Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFund), the Jonathan government put hundreds of thousands of youths to work which stimulated the economy and contributed to GDP growth.

Then President Jonathan proved that Nigerian youths are not ‘lazy’ by putting them to work. Sadly, Nigerian youths cannot day the same of the current leadership.

Nigerian workers may also remember that it was former President Jonathan who on March 16, 2011 increased the National Minimum Wage to ₦18,000 and extended the pay rise to the military and paramilitary services, even as he increased the allowance of members of the National Youth Service Corp to ₦19,800 monthly.

It is indeed wicked for the Buhari administration to now turn around and accuse a man who created the most jobs in Nigeria’s history of wanting to sack workers.

My advise to Garba Shehu is to focus on telling Nigerians what his boss has achieved after three years in office instead of casting blame on others.

For instance, huge sums of money have been offered to anyone who can name even one project initiated, started and completed by the Buhari administration in the last three years.

This blame game has gone on for too long. Just yesterday (April 30, 2018), President Buhari blamed Muammar Gaddafi for the spate of herdsmen killings.

Buhari controls the, Army, Air Force, Navy, Police, DSS, DIA, NIA and Civil Defense, yet he still blames a dead Gaddafi for herdsmen killings. If Buhari can appoint dead men into boards, I guess he should also be allowed to blame a dead man for bringing killers on board.

It only remains for President Buhari to blame Idi Amin, Sadam Hussein, Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Hosni Mubarak, Said Bare, Pinochet, Manuel Noriega, Nicolae Ceausescu, Benito Mussolini, Ferdinand Marcos, Samuel Doe, Charles Taylor and any other brutal dictator that catches his fancy!

Nigerian workers are warned that if they re-elect a man who lost 10 million jobs in just three years, by the time he is finished with Nigeria, the only jobs remaining in the country would be the job of blaming others for the problems caused by President Buhari.

Reno Omokri
Bestselling author of Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story of the Jonathan Years: Chibok, 2015 and Other Conspiracies.

https://www.facebook.com/omokri/posts/10215528375299804

Jonathan intended to sack the workers after his reelection which thankfully didn't happen. What is this reno guy then talking about?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Madagali, Adamawa, Kills 26 / One Dead, 11 Injured In APC Campaign Auto Crash In Edo / Army Hands Widows & Children Of Boko Haram To Borno State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.