Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno (17035 Views)

Senate Presidency: It’s Too Late For Me To Withdraw For Anyone – Ndume / "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri / Customs N1trn Revenue Generation Claim A Big Lie – Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by chiedozie198100: 12:00am On May 02, 2018
onyebu57:
Dear Reno, all I see from your response does not dispute the statements from Mr Shehu.

please try and address his point one by one for a better rebuttal

the most senseless statement.

ur brain dey leak?

5 Likes

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by Nobody: 12:00am On May 02, 2018
Reno, no need reminding us about their lies, it's like reminding us that Abacha is dead. undecided

2 Likes

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by Gracesofar(m): 12:01am On May 02, 2018
Noblennn:

Shut up n face the message
Dunno how idiots like you are everywhere in Nigeria

U just called him a simpleton? Lolzz.

1 Like

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by LZAA: 12:07am On May 02, 2018
YouthsPC0:
May Day Lie: With The Buhari Presidency, It Is a Case of A New Day, A New Lie

My attention has been drawn to a statement by Presidential spokesman, Garba Shehu, on behalf of the Presidency on May Day, being workers day, alleging that former President Jonathan planned to sack federal civil servants but was stopped by President Buhari.

Nothing could be farther from the truth.

Nigerians are by now used to lies emanating from Garba Shehu, whose latest lie prior to this, was to claim that President Muhammadu Buhari is the first African President to be received by US President, Donald Trump, at the White House.

I had the singular honour of exposing the Presidency’s lie through a video I released of Egyptian President Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi being received by President Trump at the White House on April 3, 2017, more than a year before Mr. Trump met Mr. Buhari.

On this latest lie, Nigerians should ask how possible it would have been for President Buhari to stop then President Jonathan from sacking workers. If then President Jonathan wanted to sack workers, there is no way on earth that President Buhari could have stopped him from doing that.

Was President Buhari ever a boss of then President Jonathan? Did then President Jonathan issue a sack order that was reversed by President Buhari? The answer to these questions is no! So where is Garba Shehu’s lies coming from? That his name is Garba does not mean he should spew Garbage?

We realize that having nothing to boast of by way of achievements in job creation, the ever reactionary Buhari administration has come up with a revisionist plan to blame all its failings on former President Jonathan, but Nigerians have seen through this hollowness.

The fact remains that according to the government owned and controlled Nigerian Bureau of Statistics, 10 million Nigerians have lost their jobs in the last three years of the Buhari government.

It should be noted that these were jobs created by the Jonathan administration through innovative policies like the Local Content Law, Youth With Innovation in Nigeria (YouWIN) scheme and the Graduate Internship Scheme (GIS).

Also, by building 165 Almajiri schools all over northern Nigeria and 14 new federal universities built nationwide and the over 500 schools that were renovated via the Universal Basic Education Commission, UBEC and the Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFund), the Jonathan government put hundreds of thousands of youths to work which stimulated the economy and contributed to GDP growth.

Then President Jonathan proved that Nigerian youths are not ‘lazy’ by putting them to work. Sadly, Nigerian youths cannot day the same of the current leadership.

Nigerian workers may also remember that it was former President Jonathan who on March 16, 2011 increased the National Minimum Wage to ₦18,000 and extended the pay rise to the military and paramilitary services, even as he increased the allowance of members of the National Youth Service Corp to ₦19,800 monthly.

It is indeed wicked for the Buhari administration to now turn around and accuse a man who created the most jobs in Nigeria’s history of wanting to sack workers.

My advise to Garba Shehu is to focus on telling Nigerians what his boss has achieved after three years in office instead of casting blame on others.

For instance, huge sums of money have been offered to anyone who can name even one project initiated, started and completed by the Buhari administration in the last three years.

This blame game has gone on for too long. Just yesterday (April 30, 2018), President Buhari blamed Muammar Gaddafi for the spate of herdsmen killings.

Buhari controls the, Army, Air Force, Navy, Police, DSS, DIA, NIA and Civil Defense, yet he still blames a dead Gaddafi for herdsmen killings. If Buhari can appoint dead men into boards, I guess he should also be allowed to blame a dead man for bringing killers on board.

It only remains for President Buhari to blame Idi Amin, Sadam Hussein, Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Hosni Mubarak, Said Bare, Pinochet, Manuel Noriega, Nicolae Ceausescu, Benito Mussolini, Ferdinand Marcos, Samuel Doe, Charles Taylor and any other brutal dictator that catches his fancy!

Nigerian workers are warned that if they re-elect a man who lost 10 million jobs in just three years, by the time he is finished with Nigeria, the only jobs remaining in the country would be the job of blaming others for the problems caused by President Buhari.

Reno Omokri
Bestselling author of Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story of the Jonathan Years: Chibok, 2015 and Other Conspiracies.

https://www.facebook.com/omokri/posts/10215528375299804

laudate and Roger3D wee not like this
meanwhile see wat laudate is telling me grin grin
cc immhotep onyeoga pointzerom iceberg3

2 Likes

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by charlesazeh(m): 12:14am On May 02, 2018
Roger3D:
Jonathan intended to sack the workers after his reelection which thankfully didn't happen. What is this reno guy then talking about?
so buhari stopped him from sacking the workers ? Funny very funny

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by SleakBuzzPR: 12:30am On May 02, 2018
CoolFreeday:
I luv my President, PMB

Ko ni da fun e

5 Likes

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by Ugosample(m): 12:30am On May 02, 2018
So101:
Hmm na wa oh Reno Omokri you never tell us if you dey sleep and wake up with Buhari on your mind, Mr know it all..even in Washington a reporter addressed Buhari as the first president from sub Sahara Africa to visit Trump. Must you look for something to say every time? Reno you and FFk are disgusting please do well to get a life!! Very soon Nigerians will know the truth that you guys don’t mean well you’re just after getting back to power so it can be business as usual finish!

mumu

Is first president from sub Saharan Africa and first president in Africa the same thing? undecided

Go school una no gree

5 Likes

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by ThePointMan(m): 12:34am On May 02, 2018
onyebu57:
Dear Reno, all I see from your response does not dispute the statements from Mr Shehu.

please try and address his point one by one for a better rebuttal

Sorry bro. He did.
Go back and read through again.
Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by So101: 12:42am On May 02, 2018
Ugosample:

mumu

Is first president from sub Saharan Africa and first president in Africa the same thing? undecided

Go school una no gree
Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by TrendsVibes(m): 12:47am On May 02, 2018
Lmao.

[Check signature]
Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by frankmoney(m): 12:48am On May 02, 2018
dumo1:
Reno give it to them as it's hot. Expose the lying bastard governmant for who they really are. If i were Jonathan i will sue this administration that they would have to remove money from the budget as compensation cos the fine i go slam them no go be hear.
what if he is guilty that is why he can't sue

2 Likes

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by Tani99: 12:55am On May 02, 2018
efilefun:
This bros no get work Always online 24/7. Abii bros self don turn blogger?
He still receives his pay cheque.

1 Like

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by overdoseme: 12:56am On May 02, 2018
No be today na
Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by UncleSnr(m): 1:29am On May 02, 2018
Roger3D:
Jonathan intended to sack the workers after his reelection which thankfully didn't happen. What is this reno guy then talking about?
Jonathan intended and Buhari thwarted it.
The Buhari that I know will sack them and blame Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by 2016v2017: 1:32am On May 02, 2018
YouthsPC0:
May Day Lie: With The Buhari Presidency, It Is a Case of A New Day, A New Lie

My attention has been drawn to a statement by Presidential spokesman, Garba Shehu, on behalf of the Presidency on May Day, being workers day, alleging that former President Jonathan planned to sack federal civil servants but was stopped by President Buhari.

Nothing could be farther from the truth.

Nigerians are by now used to lies emanating from Garba Shehu, whose latest lie prior to this, was to claim that President Muhammadu Buhari is the first African President to be received by US President, Donald Trump, at the White House.

I had the singular honour of exposing the Presidency’s lie through a video I released of Egyptian President Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi being received by President Trump at the White House on April 3, 2017, more than a year before Mr. Trump met Mr. Buhari.

On this latest lie, Nigerians should ask how possible it would have been for President Buhari to stop then President Jonathan from sacking workers. If then President Jonathan wanted to sack workers, there is no way on earth that President Buhari could have stopped him from doing that.

Was President Buhari ever a boss of then President Jonathan? Did then President Jonathan issue a sack order that was reversed by President Buhari? The answer to these questions is no! So where is Garba Shehu’s lies coming from? That his name is Garba does not mean he should spew Garbage?

We realize that having nothing to boast of by way of achievements in job creation, the ever reactionary Buhari administration has come up with a revisionist plan to blame all its failings on former President Jonathan, but Nigerians have seen through this hollowness.

The fact remains that according to the government owned and controlled Nigerian Bureau of Statistics, 10 million Nigerians have lost their jobs in the last three years of the Buhari government.

It should be noted that these were jobs created by the Jonathan administration through innovative policies like the Local Content Law, Youth With Innovation in Nigeria (YouWIN) scheme and the Graduate Internship Scheme (GIS).

Also, by building 165 Almajiri schools all over northern Nigeria and 14 new federal universities built nationwide and the over 500 schools that were renovated via the Universal Basic Education Commission, UBEC and the Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFund), the Jonathan government put hundreds of thousands of youths to work which stimulated the economy and contributed to GDP growth.

Then President Jonathan proved that Nigerian youths are not ‘lazy’ by putting them to work. Sadly, Nigerian youths cannot day the same of the current leadership.

Nigerian workers may also remember that it was former President Jonathan who on March 16, 2011 increased the National Minimum Wage to ₦18,000 and extended the pay rise to the military and paramilitary services, even as he increased the allowance of members of the National Youth Service Corp to ₦19,800 monthly.

It is indeed wicked for the Buhari administration to now turn around and accuse a man who created the most jobs in Nigeria’s history of wanting to sack workers.

My advise to Garba Shehu is to focus on telling Nigerians what his boss has achieved after three years in office instead of casting blame on others.

For instance, huge sums of money have been offered to anyone who can name even one project initiated, started and completed by the Buhari administration in the last three years.

This blame game has gone on for too long. Just yesterday (April 30, 2018), President Buhari blamed Muammar Gaddafi for the spate of herdsmen killings.

Buhari controls the, Army, Air Force, Navy, Police, DSS, DIA, NIA and Civil Defense, yet he still blames a dead Gaddafi for herdsmen killings. If Buhari can appoint dead men into boards, I guess he should also be allowed to blame a dead man for bringing killers on board.

It only remains for President Buhari to blame Idi Amin, Sadam Hussein, Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Hosni Mubarak, Said Bare, Pinochet, Manuel Noriega, Nicolae Ceausescu, Benito Mussolini, Ferdinand Marcos, Samuel Doe, Charles Taylor and any other brutal dictator that catches his fancy!

Nigerian workers are warned that if they re-elect a man who lost 10 million jobs in just three years, by the time he is finished with Nigeria, the only jobs remaining in the country would be the job of blaming others for the problems caused by President Buhari.

Reno Omokri
Bestselling author of Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story of the Jonathan Years: Chibok, 2015 and Other Conspiracies.

https://www.facebook.com/omokri/posts/10215528375299804

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by Nobody: 1:32am On May 02, 2018
So101:
Hmm na wa oh Reno Omokri you never tell us if you dey sleep and wake up with Buhari on your mind, Mr know it all..even in Washington a reporter addressed Buhari as the first president from sub Saharan Africa to visit Trump. Must you look for something to say every time? Reno you and FFk are disgusting please do well to get a life!! Very soon Nigerians will know the truth that you guys don’t mean well you’re just after getting back to power so it can be business as usual finish!
and you never sees anything wrong with lies and more lie emanating from terrorist Buhari and his boys,imaging Buhari defending Fulanis in USA.

3 Likes

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by 2016v2017: 1:33am On May 02, 2018
CoolFreeday:
I luv my President, PMB
your mumuism is stinking to the high heavens,
ZOMBIE

3 Likes

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by 2016v2017: 1:34am On May 02, 2018
Promismike:
Yeah! Buhari and his goons keep raping our ears with unbelievable lies.

Lies that only people without minds of their own and thinking faculties believe.
Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by Dollabiz: 1:38am On May 02, 2018
hmmmm
Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by Nazaretha1(m): 1:46am On May 02, 2018
Inna lilahi wa inna lilahi raji'oon.
I wanna make a big shout out to Nairaland's MCW, SalamRushdie, the legendary English slayer.
Murdering English is your assurance to Nairalanders shey?
SalamRushdie:

But my point us that you should kip leader so just kip kwayet

2 Likes

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by Nazaretha1(m): 1:50am On May 02, 2018
Lol, e pain am.
So101:

Lol..I’ll ignore you only because na your father and mother be mumu nothing else..so I forgive you!!clown
Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by donqx: 2:00am On May 02, 2018
hmmm
Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by SBG04: 2:03am On May 02, 2018
Logically speaking Garba Shehu may have been right. At the twilight of Jonathan's administration, Jonathan's government could not pay FG workers and was even owing salaries. The FG was then borrowing to pay because Jonathan had emptied the national treasury during his campaign. It therefore makes sense that he would have wanted to sack workers because he couldn't pay them.

2 Likes

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by So101: 2:06am On May 02, 2018
Nazaretha1:
Lol, e pain am.
don’t be naive!!

1 Like

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by So101: 2:09am On May 02, 2018
Alaniyiokorausa:
and you never sees anything wrong with lies and more lie emanating from terrorist Buhari and his boys,imaging Buhari defending Fulanis in USA.
there is no government that is perfect but there is one president I respect and that is Buhari!! for so many reasons.. Anyways you have your views I have mine that’s what makes us human

2 Likes

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by SirBunky85(m): 2:11am On May 02, 2018
CoolFreeday:
I luv my President, PMB
dont mind dat bitter soul parading himself as pastor.reuben abati was on tvc news proferring solutions to problms bedeviling d country but all dat omokri does is attacking every step of pmb out of hatred and some pple still hail him.sensible gejs aides have move on from their 2015 defeat while dis omokri wants to die on top d mata.evn gej wont beg on yr behalf when ur file is opened.

2 Likes

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by progress69: 2:17am On May 02, 2018
Reno is daft, and has daft followers. I watched Ruben Abatti Live today on TVC via youtube on journalist hangout, i realised he made more sense that when he was in government. This dude have left government and he still craves attention from intellectually lazy clowns who are.mostly his audience. If he read Garba Shehu's speech well, the context at which he was coming from would have been well understood, but as usual, he spill his arrogant nonsense for his dull audience to gulp. Shame!

2 Likes

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by ochallo: 2:30am On May 02, 2018
I noticed a lot of pro Buhari comments on all these posts and I can see that the demonic campaign has started. Buhari stopped all ongoing recruitment from the Jonathan administration and now they are telling this lie. For all those who have received money to propagate lies by this government, you will not be spared.
Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by ochallo: 2:34am On May 02, 2018
[quote author=SBG04 post=67200181]Logically speaking Garba Shehu may have been right. At the twilight of Jonathan's administration, Jonathan's government could not pay FG workers and was even owing salaries. The FG was then borrowing to pay because Jonathan had emptied the national treasury during his campaign. It therefore makes sense that he would have wanted to sack workers because he couldn't pay them. [/quote
May God punish you for this lie, because civil servants received pay before may 29th and your paymaster stopped imigratiin, police and even nnpc recruitment.

1 Like

Re: May Day Lie: With Buhari Presidency, It Is A Case Of A New Day, A New Lie - Reno by henroe2k2(m): 2:44am On May 02, 2018
So101:
Hmm na wa oh Reno Omokri you never tell us if you dey sleep and wake up with Buhari on your mind, Mr know it all..even in Washington a reporter addressed Buhari as the first president from sub Saharan Africa to visit Trump. Must you look for something to say every time? Reno you and FFk are disgusting please do well to get a life!! Very soon Nigerians will know the truth that you guys don’t mean well you’re just after getting back to power so it can be business as usual finish!
My pikin so u don't know the difference between Africa and sub-saharan Africa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joe Komolafe: Amotekun Will Use Supernatural Power To Combat Insecurity / Buhari: All Past, Present Corrupt Cases Will Be Probed / TCN Announces Planned Power Outage In Lagos And Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.