Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Comedian AY Reacts On Davido’s Birthday Gifts To Girlfriend Chioma - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comedian AY Reacts On Davido’s Birthday Gifts To Girlfriend Chioma (936 Views)

Family Feud Looms As Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Dumps School / Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Barbados For New Music Video Shoot. Http:/ / Meet Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, A Stunning Babcock Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedian AY Reacts On Davido’s Birthday Gifts To Girlfriend Chioma by umahiprinceblog(m): 3:35am On May 02, 2018
Comedian AY Makun has called out musician Davido for putting Nigerian men in a new predicament they call trying to keep up with Davido’s standard for buying his girlfriend Chioma a new Porsche for her birthday.

The comedian took to Instagram to share his thoughts on the matter.

He wrote, “@davidoofficial you don’t have respect. I need to rush and go and block you from appearing on my wife’s timeline… This PORSCHE ASSURANCE gift to @thechefchi is too much for your age na. How much @miraclebigbrother win after waiting on the lord for 3 months in #bbnaija2018? God punish any man wey one begin type one page of poem give woman for instagram tomorrow morning all in the name of birthday wishes. @midas_interiors, the good lord told me you don’t want designer, you don’t want Ferrari but my love. All these are the things of the world, lets just continue to serve the living God and avoid #yorubademons like these lazy Nigerian OBO youth. in short make God scatter this world make everybody start afresh

Source: www.newsvib.com/2018/05/comedian-ay-reacts-on-davidos-birthday-gift-to-girlfriend-chioma.html

(1) (Reply)

I'm Half Nigerian And Half Somali And I'm Treated As A Foreigner / Useful Hack On Becoming An Expert In Digital Marketing / Error 404

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.