Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,878 members, 7,813,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Wife Left With Swollen Face After She Was Allegedly Battered By Husband (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Left With Swollen Face After She Was Allegedly Battered By Husband (photos) (1394 Views)

Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) / Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) / Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Left With Swollen Face After She Was Allegedly Battered By Husband (photos) by CastedAyo: 4:50am On May 02, 2018
A twitter user took to the platform to report a man living in Ajah for allegedly beating up his wife.

As it can be seen in the pictures below, the victim's face bears obvious signs of domestic abuse.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/wife-left-with-swollen-face-after-she-was-allegedly-battered-by-husband-photos.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Wife Left With Swollen Face After She Was Allegedly Battered By Husband (photos) by aanexplus(m): 4:53am On May 02, 2018
I can't see the sore eyes o.
Re: Wife Left With Swollen Face After She Was Allegedly Battered By Husband (photos) by CastedAyo: 4:53am On May 02, 2018

Re: Wife Left With Swollen Face After She Was Allegedly Battered By Husband (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 5:04am On May 02, 2018
sad afraid useless her,nah battered. Drag the beast to Ajah /Elemoro police station.
Re: Wife Left With Swollen Face After She Was Allegedly Battered By Husband (photos) by ghettowriter(m): 5:06am On May 02, 2018
Only weak men, beat their wife.

To avoid this, marry someone you are compatible with, don't go and marry with the intention of changing the person to suit your self after marriage, it wont work.
Re: Wife Left With Swollen Face After She Was Allegedly Battered By Husband (photos) by Nobody: 5:35am On May 02, 2018
This is not good at all. No excuse for this.

A husband that's supposed to protect his woman now turns to harm her.

Don't want to know what she did. Best thing is to walk away in the heat of the moment.

#SayNoToDomesticViolence

#ItsADealBreaker
Re: Wife Left With Swollen Face After She Was Allegedly Battered By Husband (photos) by Olalan(m): 6:33am On May 02, 2018
Say no to domestic violence, leave the partner that batters you you might not be alive to tell your story
Re: Wife Left With Swollen Face After She Was Allegedly Battered By Husband (photos) by decatalyst(m): 6:34am On May 02, 2018
aanexplus:
I can't see the sore eyes o.

I guess your eyes dey swollen pass the person wey dem beat

grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Left With Swollen Face After She Was Allegedly Battered By Husband (photos) by nawtibownie: 6:37am On May 02, 2018
Inasmuch as I condemn domestic violence, women should learn to control themselves when dealing with their spouses. The man shouldn't always take 100% blame because many times, these women take lead role and then come online to garner sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Wife Left With Swollen Face After She Was Allegedly Battered By Husband (photos) by kolafolabi(m): 6:59am On May 02, 2018
A Perfect Gentleman walks away during encounter with wife to avoid provocation

3 Likes

Re: Wife Left With Swollen Face After She Was Allegedly Battered By Husband (photos) by Nobody: 7:21am On May 02, 2018
the woman self no fine why the husband no go beat her undecided

1 Like

Re: Wife Left With Swollen Face After She Was Allegedly Battered By Husband (photos) by BlackAdam55(m): 7:33am On May 02, 2018
Saviour22:
the woman self no fine why the husband no go beat her undecided
There is one thing I hate and that's ugly women angry
Re: Wife Left With Swollen Face After She Was Allegedly Battered By Husband (photos) by Aadeyinka(m): 7:33am On May 02, 2018
CastedAyo:
A twitter user took to the platform to report a man living in Ajah for allegedly beating up his wife.

As it can be seen in the pictures below, the victim's face bears obvious signs of domestic abuse.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/wife-left-with-swollen-face-after-she-was-allegedly-battered-by-husband-photos.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
beating woman is not the best, try other means to correct issues if offended,some women are just too stubborn and will push you to slap them but one need to overlook or give warning /advice before take other means but not beating
Re: Wife Left With Swollen Face After She Was Allegedly Battered By Husband (photos) by Nobody: 7:36am On May 02, 2018
BlackAdam55:
There is one thing I hate and that's ugly women angry
he he he much worst is when she is from a very poor home, u can't be ugly and be poor and u except me to treat u like a queen, godforbid sad
Re: Wife Left With Swollen Face After She Was Allegedly Battered By Husband (photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:43am On May 02, 2018
before u cage the beast first of all padlock the womans mouth
Re: Wife Left With Swollen Face After She Was Allegedly Battered By Husband (photos) by Pat081: 10:31am On May 02, 2018
I remember dat time if our teachers beat us n wen we gt home if our fathers ask us wot do we do d 1st thing dat always cum out of our mouth is dat we do ntin, dnt u knw dat is a lie if we do ntin will our teacher beat us 4 ntin Women will nt knw wen dia mouth will b running like tap water
Re: Wife Left With Swollen Face After She Was Allegedly Battered By Husband (photos) by sparog(m): 4:19pm On May 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Left With Swollen Face After She Was Allegedly Battered By Husband (photos) by budusky05(m): 7:42am On May 03, 2018
The woman mouth duo.

(1) (Reply)

This Phone Dealer Is A Thief. / Two Ladies Fights Over Change At Balogun Market, Lagos. / Meet CCC School Girls Drinking Beer In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.