Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

This Phone Dealer Is A Thief. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Phone Dealer Is A Thief. (1399 Views)

House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch / Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos / I Buy Phones From Armed Robbers To Resell As London Used–phone Dealer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Phone Dealer Is A Thief. by zeus9634: 2:26pm On May 20, 2018
This man whose pic is uploaded is known as Friday and he's a phone dealer, a friend linked me up with him and I decided to buy a phone from him. He came over to my house with a few phone and I selected one and paid him N60k , the next day I realized a lot of things were bad in the phone I called him and told him I wanted to swap the phone for another. he came over again and while he held the phone checking on it he zoomed off, I haven't been able to locate him and the funny thing is he picks his calls. I dunno how to go about getting him help guys thanks

Re: This Phone Dealer Is A Thief. by kestolove95(m): 2:51pm On May 20, 2018
Drop his number, so the fool will be tracked...

2 Likes

Re: This Phone Dealer Is A Thief. by zeus9634: 2:55pm On May 20, 2018
08063278849 here's his number... thanks guys
Re: This Phone Dealer Is A Thief. by jarrot(m): 3:15pm On May 20, 2018
zeus9634:
This man whose pic is uploaded is known as Friday and he's a phone dealer, a friend linked me up with him and I decided to buy a phone from him. He came over to my house with a few phone and I selected one and paid him N60k , the next day I realized a lot of things were bad in the phone I called him and told him I wanted to swap the phone for another. he came over again and while he held the phone checking on it he zoomed off, I haven't been able to locate him and the funny thing is he picks his calls. I dunno how to go about getting him help guys thanks

Oga 1.why on earth will you invite a stranger to your house to transact a business which might end up being a stolen phone?
2. So right in front of you he zoomed off, as in opened your door and ran away while you were watching without raising an alarm?
3. So 60k is gone just like that?

5 Likes

Re: This Phone Dealer Is A Thief. by zeus9634: 4:46pm On May 20, 2018
jarrot:

Oga 1.why on earth will you invite a stranger to your house to transact a business which might end up being a stolen phone?
2. So right in front of you he zoomed off, as in opened your door and ran away while you were watching without raising an alarm?
3. So 60k is gone just like that?
well he needs to be caught...
Re: This Phone Dealer Is A Thief. by Shugarlord213: 5:35pm On May 20, 2018
zeus9634:
well he needs to be caught...

You be MUMU. Olobe

3 Likes

Re: This Phone Dealer Is A Thief. by zeus9634: 5:39pm On May 20, 2018
Shugarlord213:

You be MUMU. Olobe
one word for you "illiterate"
Re: This Phone Dealer Is A Thief. by Shugarlord213: 5:43pm On May 20, 2018
zeus9634:
one word for you "illiterate"

An illiterate that obviously has more brains than you

You done with your Neco already ?
Re: This Phone Dealer Is A Thief. by zeus9634: 5:45pm On May 20, 2018
Shugarlord213:

An illiterate that obviously has more brains than you

You done with your Neco already ?
Lol more brains you say ? but you comment says otherwise.
Re: This Phone Dealer Is A Thief. by Shugarlord213: 5:49pm On May 20, 2018
zeus9634:
Lol more brains you say ? but you comment says otherwise.

Are you done with the Neco ??
Re: This Phone Dealer Is A Thief. by zeus9634: 5:50pm On May 20, 2018
Shugarlord213:

Are you done with the Neco ??
no sir i'm waiting for you to sponsor me. lmao
Re: This Phone Dealer Is A Thief. by Shugarlord213: 5:52pm On May 20, 2018
zeus9634:
no sir i'm waiting for you to sponsor me. lmao

Nahhh

Not after losing the 60k I gave you sheepishly thereby earning you the Tag ‘MUMU’
Re: This Phone Dealer Is A Thief. by zeus9634: 5:55pm On May 20, 2018
Shugarlord213:

Nahhh

Not after losing the 60k I gave you sheepishly thereby earning you the Tag ‘MUMU’
LMAO its takes one MUMU to identify another. if you known what I mean?.
Re: This Phone Dealer Is A Thief. by Shugarlord213: 6:10pm On May 20, 2018
zeus9634:
LMAO its takes one MUMU to identify another. if you known what I mean?.

Know not ‘Known’

You sure done with that Neco exam yea??
Re: This Phone Dealer Is A Thief. by zeus9634: 6:22pm On May 20, 2018
Shugarlord213:

Know not ‘Known’

You sure done with that Neco exam yea??
you are one funny lad, whats with you and NECO? seems you didnt make yours ?

2 Likes

Re: This Phone Dealer Is A Thief. by 4reala(m): 10:30pm On May 20, 2018
Zeus and shugarlord, the guy open this thread because of una?

Back to the matter, op U said a friend introduced him to u, has d friend also absconded?

Sorry Zeus, just noticed u opened d thread. But u are allowing urself to be derailed
Re: This Phone Dealer Is A Thief. by zeus9634: 1:28am On May 21, 2018
4reala:
Zeus and shugarlord, the guy open this thread because of una?

Back to the matter, op U said a friend introduced him to u, has d friend also absconded?

Sorry Zeus, just noticed u opened d thread. But u are allowing urself to be derailed
my friend also doesn't know the guys where about, and pardon me shugarlord was rude...
Re: This Phone Dealer Is A Thief. by Michsot(m): 4:25am On May 21, 2018
Oh Jesus Christ of Nazareth! But why can't you you go to any phone store to get a good phone with that sum? Why you people love cheap and stolen items. I pray the ugliest thief will be found soon but you don't repeat such stupid things next time, you're a grown dude ok.
Re: This Phone Dealer Is A Thief. by zeus9634: 5:21am On May 21, 2018
Michsot:
Oh Jesus Christ of Nazareth! But why can't you you go to any phone store to get a good phone with that sum? Why you people love cheap and stolen items. I pray the ugliest thief will be found soon but you don't repeat such stupid things next time, you're a grown dude ok.
yes sure, things go wrong for corrections to be made. well I've learnt my lesson. hopefully I catch him. thanks brother

1 Like

Re: This Phone Dealer Is A Thief. by Michsot(m): 6:06pm On May 21, 2018
Give me some few days, that stupid guy would be caught, I'm gonna track him down caused I hate cheating. Text me your mobile number.

1 Like

Re: This Phone Dealer Is A Thief. by zeus9634: 8:06pm On May 21, 2018
Michsot:
Give me some few days, that stupid guy would be caught, I'm gonna track him down caused I hate cheating. Text me your mobile number.
08088915700 thank you sir
Re: This Phone Dealer Is A Thief. by zeus9634: 10:02am On May 29, 2018
please guys help !!!
Re: This Phone Dealer Is A Thief. by ibiyemi28(m): 6:09am On Jun 23, 2018
Zeus I hope u hv been able to get dat guy... If not pls txt me your home address. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Wristwatch available / Video Of Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift (elevator) / Unlucky Yahoo Boy Expo.sed After Saly Queen Runs Mad In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.