Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,667 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

How To Mine Bitcoin Succesfully & Sure Way To Do It - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Mine Bitcoin Succesfully & Sure Way To Do It (595 Views)

Mine Bitcoin On Your Phone / Sure Way To Financial Stability: How To Make Money Within 28 Days. Fundgram Comm / Learn How To Mine Bitcoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Mine Bitcoin Succesfully & Sure Way To Do It by femzdev: 4:56am On May 02, 2018
Good day,

There is this question so many has been asking on our channel and our social media if bitcoin is real, what is bitcoin mining and sure mining website. Our platform is for IT generally and cryptocurrency(bitcoin) is also part of the classes we do take people on. Follow me while i explain briefly what bitcoin mining is and am going to drop sure mining platform you can mine on and also earn from. You can do your findings on every platform am going to drop in case you have been scammed in the past by some cloud mining website.
Bitcoin mining is the processing of transactions in the digital currency system, in which the records of current Bitcoin transactions, known as a blocks, are added to the record of past transactions, known as the block chain.

A Bitcoin is defined by the digitally signed record of its transactions, starting with its creation. The block is an encrypted hash proof of work, created in a compute-intensive process. Miners use software that accesses their processing capacity to solve transaction-related algorithms . In return, they are awarded a certain number of Bitcoins per block. The block chain prevents attempts to spend a Bitcoin more than once -- otherwise the digital currency could be counterfeited by copy and paste.

Sure mining website(pls note the way the website is formatted before of nairaland bot)
We have tested all the platform and we have equally confirmed them. You have nothing to lose. You can as well speed your mining rate after you have confirmed the platform by increasing your hashpower. Goodluck

https: // bentalefin[.]com/?ref=57514
https : // www[.]thebestbitcoinfaucet[.]com/?refid=65254

For more information contact/whatsapp us on +234(0)907 823 7170
Re: How To Mine Bitcoin Succesfully & Sure Way To Do It by femzdev: 2:28am On May 18, 2018
yes
Re: How To Mine Bitcoin Succesfully & Sure Way To Do It by imoscodev: 2:52am On May 18, 2018
i know of this... it is real and they are really paying. it has been on since last year. if you even want to enjoy it better or more just buy more hashrate

https: // bentalefin[.]com/?ref=57514

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now: Aspom Travel Agency Recruitment 2018 / Jobberman President And CEO Ayodeji Adewunmi Bow Out / SHOCKING VIDEO: Nigerian Woman Becomes Bus Conductor After MOPOL Husband’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.