Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Uk-used Phones Can Land You In Jail Outside Nigeria – Tunji Disu - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Uk-used Phones Can Land You In Jail Outside Nigeria – Tunji Disu (20058 Views)

Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? / Phones Can Transmit Virus, Germs, Expert Warns / Why Buying London Used Phones Can Be Very Dangerous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk-used Phones Can Land You In Jail Outside Nigeria – Tunji Disu by DonPikko: 10:10am On May 02, 2018
wagazala:
Should this be the message? If I understand well, he says yeah it's okay to buy uk used phones but don't travel with them?
dont travel with it to US or U.K.
Re: Uk-used Phones Can Land You In Jail Outside Nigeria – Tunji Disu by Kaybaba5(m): 10:10am On May 02, 2018
Humn police advice
Re: Uk-used Phones Can Land You In Jail Outside Nigeria – Tunji Disu by Yankiss(m): 10:12am On May 02, 2018
wagazala:
Should this be the message? If I understand well, he says yeah it's okay to buy uk used phones but don't travel with them?

Wrong! If perchance you have them, don't travel with them. That didn't imply you could buy them. It is a warning to desist from buying used phones!
Re: Uk-used Phones Can Land You In Jail Outside Nigeria – Tunji Disu by Iammercy2018: 10:13am On May 02, 2018
Queenext:
Who likes to buy *used" in the first place?

Make the economy work,and see the trade dies naturally
ten years ago the market was bumming and will continue to bum,

Must everything be connected to this govt?
Re: Uk-used Phones Can Land You In Jail Outside Nigeria – Tunji Disu by Born2Freak(f): 10:14am On May 02, 2018
KGMNairaland:
Goto the farm to earn respect - PMB , 2018.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MONEY

_A bank is a broker between the poor and the rich. The only place where the two meet is in a bank. The poor brings the money, through saving, and the rich takes it, through borrowing. A poor person saves the money because they have more money than their thinking capacity. So they keep the money in the bank so they can go and think what to do with the money they saved._

*On the other side, the rich people come to pick that money, through borrowing, because they have more ideas than the money they have. On a practical side, please show me one billionaire who got rich through saving and I will show you a million Nigerian who have money saved in the banks and are still renting the houses that the Millionaires and billionaires build through the poor people savings which the rich borrowed from a bank.*

```This one �got me thinking.```

It time to Change the Circle

Take advantage of the power of leverage and Live your dream life.

Invest:

Land Purchse : 140k on a plot or 800k on an acre

Land Management: 130k per plot

And 755,000per acre(6plots)

Return on investment (Spread over 3years) :

400k on a plot
2.4 million Naira on an acre

Take action today.

For further details:

Want to take advantage of our Easter Promo??

Call/WhatsApp +234-8064078616

Jehus Farms..................... Creating wealth through Agriculture

Here's the summary of investing on Jehus Farms ����
PURCHASE :
A plot = #140,000
Mgt fee=#130,000
Total = #270,000 (Payable in two installments)

An acre = #800,000
Mgt. Fee = #755,000
Total = #1,555,000

Lease:
A plot + Mgt fee =#195,000

An acre +Mgt fee = #1,155,000
Note :���
Jehus Farms Ltd does the following :
planting
Management of the farmland
And buy the harvest from our Investors, and pay them accordingly ����

RETURNS( Either purchase or lease)
A plot
1st year : #70,000 (11th month after planting)
2nd year :
At the end of the first six month :#82,500
At the end of the second six month :#82,500
3rd year :
At the end of the first six month :#82,500
At the end of the second six month :#82,500

Total Returns on a plot is #400,000 in three years.

An Acre:
1st year : #400,000 (11th month after planting)
2nd year :
At the end of the first six month :#500,000
At the end of the second six month :#500,000
3rd year :
At the end of the first six month :#500,000
At the end of the second six month :#500,000

Total Returns on an acre is #2,400,000 in three years.

JEHUS FARMS OFFICE
8, CMD-JUBILEE Road, Right Beside The Real Woman Foundation, in the same building with Drug Health Pharmacy,  few buildings away from Magodo Phase2⃣ Main Gate.
Call� .Tollani on 08064078616
info@jehusfarms.com

Bro, your format is great!

1 Like

Re: Uk-used Phones Can Land You In Jail Outside Nigeria – Tunji Disu by Samogbo1(m): 10:15am On May 02, 2018
Hmmm, bad mrktn for Comp Villa guyz
Re: Uk-used Phones Can Land You In Jail Outside Nigeria – Tunji Disu by goodluckwopara: 10:16am On May 02, 2018
Okey noted.
Re: Uk-used Phones Can Land You In Jail Outside Nigeria – Tunji Disu by sirp2007: 10:18am On May 02, 2018
Guys
this warning should be taken serious, u cant exonerate ursef if caught wth any stolen gadget ur bought wthout knowing it was stolen.
There is a messy case now involving a 300level student. he had bn in custody(awaiting trial) since 2016 for buying a stolen phone whch he thought was UK used phone.
Re: Uk-used Phones Can Land You In Jail Outside Nigeria – Tunji Disu by sirgalahad26(m): 10:20am On May 02, 2018
madone:
Can they come to Nigeria and arrest us.. Many of us are using London used phones. Their prison economy Is far better than our Nigerian economy sef

in other words, u wan go their prison?
Re: Uk-used Phones Can Land You In Jail Outside Nigeria – Tunji Disu by madone: 10:29am On May 02, 2018
sirgalahad26:

in other words, u wan go their prison?
u love it when u see it
Re: Uk-used Phones Can Land You In Jail Outside Nigeria – Tunji Disu by asawanathegreat(m): 10:32am On May 02, 2018
So buyers beware of UK used phones
Re: Uk-used Phones Can Land You In Jail Outside Nigeria – Tunji Disu by Psoul(m): 10:37am On May 02, 2018
Richnero:
Either one of the first three paragraphs of this article should have sufficed, no need of writing all three as they are all stating the same thing.

Bros what seems to be ur problem?
I don't like it wen ppl tend to show that they are the most intelligent person especially when there is no need for such display.

1 Like

Re: Uk-used Phones Can Land You In Jail Outside Nigeria – Tunji Disu by Psoul(m): 10:38am On May 02, 2018
henry007:
Do people that travel abroad buy used phones tho?

Did u understand the information/warning at all?

1 Like

Re: Uk-used Phones Can Land You In Jail Outside Nigeria – Tunji Disu by sirgalahad26(m): 10:40am On May 02, 2018
madone:
u love it when u see it
my spirit reject it! my soul reject it!! my body reject it!!!
Re: Uk-used Phones Can Land You In Jail Outside Nigeria – Tunji Disu by boyjo: 10:40am On May 02, 2018
markwill3444:

ode

Lol...funny you. that does not call for insult naw, why insult him?
grin
Re: Uk-used Phones Can Land You In Jail Outside Nigeria – Tunji Disu by Yorobastard(m): 10:49am On May 02, 2018
There's some atom of truth to the statement....but his statement is directed to the iPhone users...Even in the UK here you can only buy used phones from the shop and any other method of stolen I.e.when you see an individual selling an iPhone X for £200 then you know something is phishy
Re: Uk-used Phones Can Land You In Jail Outside Nigeria – Tunji Disu by erico2k2(m): 10:51am On May 02, 2018
gbengapeter:

A Commander of the Nigerian Police Force in Lagos, Tunji Disu has issued a warning to Nigerians that UK-used Phones Can Land You In Jail.

A commander of the Nigerian Police Force in Lagos, has fired a warning to Nigerians who are in the habit of travelling out with their second-hand phones.

The Commander of Lagos State Rapid Response Squad (RRS), Tunji Disu, has taken to his Twitter page to reveal to Nigerians of the danger of taking their UK-used mobile phones along with them while travelling abroad.

He wrote:-

“YOU MAY GO TO JAIL IF YOU TAKE YOUR “LONDON USED PHONES” (SECOND HAND PHONES) TO UK, US, GERMANY, SOUTH AFRICA, ETC, AS MOST OF THE “LONDON USED PHONES” HAVE BEEN FLAGGED OFF AS #ROBBED, #STOLEN OR BEEN USED FOR #FRAUD.

HE ADDED THAT, “WE CONFIRM RECOVERIES OF SUCH PHONES IN LAGOS. BE WARNED!.”

Source: https://www.ngtech.com.ng/uk-used-phone-can-land-you-in-jail/
Lubish
Re: Uk-used Phones Can Land You In Jail Outside Nigeria – Tunji Disu by mfm04622: 10:58am On May 02, 2018
Queenext:
Who likes to buy *used" in the first place?

Make the economy work,and see the trade dies naturally

No matter how well the economy is, people who earn 50k per month still want to use the latest phones. Those are the people that go for second hand phones. The urge to use a bigger phone than their pocket can afford. No matter how well the economy perform such people will exist

1 Like

Re: Uk-used Phones Can Land You In Jail Outside Nigeria – Tunji Disu by dvkot(m): 11:31am On May 02, 2018
even in USA they buy used fone.... what's this baba saying, tho some phones are stolen, it's not a majority..
Re: Uk-used Phones Can Land You In Jail Outside Nigeria – Tunji Disu by horia: 11:44am On May 02, 2018
wagazala:
if he had said "don't buy them" would he not be insulted for it?
Re: Uk-used Phones Can Land You In Jail Outside Nigeria – Tunji Disu by Metrofox(m): 12:14pm On May 02, 2018
wow..the Nigerian police is truly your friend. .thanks for the sitrep cool
Re: Uk-used Phones Can Land You In Jail Outside Nigeria – Tunji Disu by madone: 12:47pm On May 02, 2018
sirgalahad26:

my spirit reject it!
my soul reject it!!
my body reject it!!!
pray ur village people reject or cos that one too dey
Re: Uk-used Phones Can Land You In Jail Outside Nigeria – Tunji Disu by Iceberg3: 12:48pm On May 02, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad tell chukwudi the expert in London used transporter

It's way far better for Chukwudi who is in London transporting London used phones than for mufutau,fatai,ajanaku,mumuni...who chases danfo and okada under hot sun and dust in the Ogbomosho cshiitthole and shouting OWO MI DA! OWO MI DA!! OWO MI DA!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin

Onyeoga lzaa immothep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk-used Phones Can Land You In Jail Outside Nigeria – Tunji Disu by ipobarecriminals: 12:58pm On May 02, 2018
grin grin cheesy cry sad cool grin
Iceberg3:

It's way far better for Chukwudi who is in London transporting London used phones than for mufutau,fatai,ajanaku,mumuni...who chases danfo and okada under hot sun and dust in the Ogbomosho cshiitthole and shouting OWO MI DA! OWO MI DA!! OWO MI DA!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin

Onyeoga lzaa immothep
grin
Iceberg3:

grin grin grin grin

Onyeoga lzaa immothep
same way some chinedu,Nnamdi, obinna, chidi, okoroafor dey drag, /forcefully exort from traders, commuters, passers-by in Ogbete..
Re: Uk-used Phones Can Land You In Jail Outside Nigeria – Tunji Disu by LZAA: 12:59pm On May 02, 2018
Iceberg3:

grin grin grin grin

Onyeoga lzaa immothep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk-used Phones Can Land You In Jail Outside Nigeria – Tunji Disu by LZAA: 1:00pm On May 02, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
grin grin cheesy cry sad cool grin ;Dsame way some chinedu,Nnamdi, obinna, chidi, okoroafor dey drag, /forcefully exort from traders, commuters, passers-by in Ogbete..
no no
as an omolulabi from osogbo i can categorically tell u owo mi da is our thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk-used Phones Can Land You In Jail Outside Nigeria – Tunji Disu by ipobarecriminals: 1:06pm On May 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin
LZAA:

no no
grin
LZAA:

no no
so those ones Dat collect their "own land use charge" @ jibowu,oshodi,and some grade in ur Eastern village are kabiru abi? Just tell ur brethren to stop stealing persin phone in London Kal am London use
Re: Uk-used Phones Can Land You In Jail Outside Nigeria – Tunji Disu by ikembz(m): 1:28pm On May 02, 2018
Just so you know I have available UK used laptops and Phones available....

PRICE of Phones
iPhone 6s 64gb N120,000
iPhone 6s Plus With 128gb ₦150,000
iPhone 5s 64gb N60,000
iPhone 7 plus with 32gb N195k
iPhone 6 plus 64gb N135k
iPhone 6s plus 32gb N140K
iPhone 8 174K

Uk Used iPhone6s 64gb N120k
Clean Used iPad2 32gb Wifi N49k
Clean Used Samsung Galaxy Ace3 Dual Sim 8Gb 28k
Clean UK Used iPhone7 32gb Black N158k
Clean Used Lenovo G70 Laptop 17", 1tb HDD, Core I7, 8gb Ram ₦95,000
Brand New iPhone7 32gb ₦200,000
New iPad4 With Full Pack 32gb ₦75,000
If you any here is not to your taste you can still Whatsapp me for others and pictures..

If interested call /Whatsapp 08130793964.. Location is Ikeja, Lagos and i do deliver to outside Lagos..

Re: Uk-used Phones Can Land You In Jail Outside Nigeria – Tunji Disu by Iceberg3: 7:54pm On May 05, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
grin grin cheesy cry sad cool grin ;Dsame way some chinedu,Nnamdi, obinna, chidi, okoroafor dey drag, /forcefully exort from traders, commuters, passers-by in Ogbete..

You mean the conehead agberoe below? grin
grin

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Uses Of OTG Cables On Android And Tablets / New To Android Bundles / Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.