Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Am I Normal? Please Read And Comment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Normal? Please Read And Comment (883 Views)

I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? / Am I Normal ?... Am Too Shy / Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Normal? Please Read And Comment by Nobody: 6:46am On May 02, 2018
there's something I've noticed. I thrive better in my endeavours in life when I'm condemned or in trouble. Is this normal?

I'll explain further. If things are going smoothly, I become complacent but once I get into trouble, I feel bad and some how it brings out the good in me..

Sometimes, I wonder why I'm motivated better when I'm pitied, reprimanded or fall into trouble. I feel uneasy when praised. Who else feels this way?

Is it due to the fact that I was always scolded at childhood or I'm still being childish? I think it's one of the reasons why I post the kind of threads I make
Re: Am I Normal? Please Read And Comment by Nobody: 8:21am On May 02, 2018
Its human nature, you just need to break from it

1 Like

Re: Am I Normal? Please Read And Comment by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 02, 2018
Treasuredlove:
Its human nature, you just need to break from it
Hmm.. really? Coz I keep saying I'll change but find myself going back to the same thing after a little period of remorse
Re: Am I Normal? Please Read And Comment by CaptainStephen(m): 7:05pm On May 02, 2018
No you are normal, its natural but you have to strife to break barriers without been pushed.
Re: Am I Normal? Please Read And Comment by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 02, 2018
CaptainStephen:
No you are normal, its natural but you have to strife to break barriers without been pushed.
hmm... I'll try because people (i, inclusive) are getting hurt by my actions. I hope to try apply premeditation.

If you don't mind, what do you reflect on to deter you from making some obnoxious decisions
Re: Am I Normal? Please Read And Comment by Nobody: 5:07am On May 03, 2018
you need to grow up man

(1) (Reply)

What Would It Be Like If A Yahoo Boy Was Catfished / Man Teaches His Fiancée How To Ride Bicycle In Pre-wedding Photo / Sex,sex And More Sex-truth Every Virgins Must Know-a Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.