Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

It's Better I Don't Pay Salary Than Sack: Fayose- People React - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Better I Don't Pay Salary Than Sack: Fayose- People React (14486 Views)

White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos / Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" / "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Better I Don't Pay Salary Than Sack: Fayose- People React by Firefire(m): 7:47am On May 02, 2018
[s]
XXLDICK:

just because Nairaland is a faceless forum, you feel there is nothing wrong in displaying acute stupidity, gross unpatriotism and blind partisanship as you wish. you guys are the ones that encourage these _fucked up leaders and I hope you sleep well at night knowing you have a hand in destroying this country.

Get a decent job, bro
[/s]

I pity you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Better I Don't Pay Salary Than Sack: Fayose- People React by fiercehillz(m): 7:48am On May 02, 2018
Sack and then allow the ex workers to look elsewhere for their daily bread...owe salaries and then waste their precious time and energy...its never a win-win situation oga

2 Likes

Re: It's Better I Don't Pay Salary Than Sack: Fayose- People React by austyn0(m): 7:48am On May 02, 2018
Nice to hear from him again, he has been kinda silent lately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Better I Don't Pay Salary Than Sack: Fayose- People React by EmmyDJourno: 7:49am On May 02, 2018
God save us from all these kind of Leaders oooooo, shameless and useless

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Better I Don't Pay Salary Than Sack: Fayose- People React by pennyforthought: 7:50am On May 02, 2018
yeyerolling:
God punish britain for giving us independence
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: It's Better I Don't Pay Salary Than Sack: Fayose- People React by frankmoney(m): 7:50am On May 02, 2018
Firefire:
[s][/s]

I pity you...
oga stop being partisan , what fayose said is total rubbish , does he ow himself salary ? Na wa for una o

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Better I Don't Pay Salary Than Sack: Fayose- People React by amynah94(f): 7:51am On May 02, 2018
What I don't just like about this man is him always claiming saint when he's no different from others

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Better I Don't Pay Salary Than Sack: Fayose- People React by satowind(m): 7:52am On May 02, 2018
Only fayose nah fo..ol . See mentality of our leaders. We the youths are lazy in this country I swear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Better I Don't Pay Salary Than Sack: Fayose- People React by pennyforthought: 7:54am On May 02, 2018
Look, Nigeria has a gdp growth rate of 1.9% as per 2018. It has a population growth rate of 2.6%. This quite simply means that the economy is expanding at a slower rate than the population thus causing people to become poorer (More people to spend resources on, less resources to spend). As such the availability of jobs in Nigeria is likely to go down over the next few decades, not up. There will be less jobs each year, not more. No government can change this unless they artificially inflate the civil service with unnecessary fake jobs. The only way to create more jobs is to either grow the economy by expanding the industrial sector or agricultural sector...or to reduce population growth.

1 Like

Re: It's Better I Don't Pay Salary Than Sack: Fayose- People React by DeRay98(m): 7:56am On May 02, 2018
Firefire:
APC states should cover their shameful eyes...
Which APC states is talking about? why didn't mention the states? I'm from Edo and Edo state govt is not owing yet visible development is on-going.
Fayose is only fooling your likes

2 Likes

Re: It's Better I Don't Pay Salary Than Sack: Fayose- People React by Mosco31: 7:56am On May 02, 2018
emerged01:
When you are sacked you won't have hope of getting paid but when you are owed,you have hope of getting paid someday that he is trying to say. My CEO once said that to a cleaner.
Is Fayose owing himself 6/7 months salary? The efforts he used in buying foods at the market place and the time he spends insulting others, he should have used that to think outside the box. From his various utterances and showmanship one would have thought Fayose is doing wonders in his state. From all indications, it shows Fayose is one of the lazy Governors in Nigeria who only wait for FG allocation.

3 Likes

Re: It's Better I Don't Pay Salary Than Sack: Fayose- People React by Abdulkareem407(m): 7:57am On May 02, 2018
future president of biafra have scored own goal grin
Re: It's Better I Don't Pay Salary Than Sack: Fayose- People React by BlueRayDick: 8:00am On May 02, 2018
emerged01:
When you are sacked you won't have hope of getting paid but when you are owed,you have hope of getting paid someday that he is trying to say. My CEO once said that to a cleaner.

Ur CEO loves cheap labour, ur CEO should never be allowed to lead people, ur CEO loves to cheat others of their entitlements and lastly ur CEO is not fit to be a CEO anywhere other than that company he is running which he might run down soon if he keeps up with that mentality. I mean if one of the staff defraud him now, he will come to nairaland and be begging for front page to show the guy’s face

5 Likes

Re: It's Better I Don't Pay Salary Than Sack: Fayose- People React by emerged01(m): 8:06am On May 02, 2018
BlueRayDick:

Ur CEO loves cheap labour, ur CEO should never be allowed to lead people, ur CEO loves to cheat others of their entitlements and lastly ur CEO is not fit to be a CEO anywhere other than that company he is running which he might run down soon if he keeps up with that mentality. I mean if one of the staff defraud him now, he will come to nairaland and be begging for front page to show the guy’s face
The same way you reacted was the same way I reacted but what can one do in one-man establishment than to leave.
Re: It's Better I Don't Pay Salary Than Sack: Fayose- People React by lakesider(m): 8:09am On May 02, 2018
And the state has a private helicopter .
And the governor earns over 500million monthly
Re: It's Better I Don't Pay Salary Than Sack: Fayose- People React by kaydp: 8:15am On May 02, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
To think this is some ppl's messiah is baffling grin
He's so unintelligent. The only thing achieved so far is rubbish the presidency as if he doesn't have a duty. Ain't these governors busy Don't they think of ways to fetch internal revenues for their states? I tire oooo

1 Like

Re: It's Better I Don't Pay Salary Than Sack: Fayose- People React by kaydp: 8:19am On May 02, 2018
amynah94:
What I don't just like about this man is him always claiming saint when he's no different from others
To think that he has huge followers is mind boggling.

2 Likes

Re: It's Better I Don't Pay Salary Than Sack: Fayose- People React by Adekdammy: 8:20am On May 02, 2018
Useless and careless statement. Majority of our governors can't think out of the box, analog governors ruling over digital citizens = disaster.

2 Likes

Re: It's Better I Don't Pay Salary Than Sack: Fayose- People React by Joelistic1976: 8:21am On May 02, 2018
Fayose is really a disgrace to leadership, he reason from the anus and talks any how, very sorry for Ekiti people.
For producing the worst governor in Nigeria, everything about him is bad.
brainpulse:
See Peoples reaction

3 Likes

Re: It's Better I Don't Pay Salary Than Sack: Fayose- People React by hakimi1974(m): 8:35am On May 02, 2018
let me just say, fayose is a smart mumu.
Re: It's Better I Don't Pay Salary Than Sack: Fayose- People React by olmoRoc: 9:02am On May 02, 2018
Hmm!
Re: It's Better I Don't Pay Salary Than Sack: Fayose- People React by NWAFORH1(m): 9:04am On May 02, 2018
The guy just said the truth, its better to owe Dan sack, wen u are owe, u will have hope dat someday if his govmt didn't pay another will pay and while working, some cash can still flow from some ends to ur pause as its happening in our office here, u can still manage with dat till u are paid, but if u are sacked, its a different issue o
Re: It's Better I Don't Pay Salary Than Sack: Fayose- People React by uba1991: 9:05am On May 02, 2018
And some animals are campaigning for dis idiots to handle a whole country with a population of 190millions Nigerians. Just imagine dis people handled d affairs of dis country for 16 wasted yrs. No wonder we are the way we are.
God punish FAYOSE and his crooks

1 Like

Re: It's Better I Don't Pay Salary Than Sack: Fayose- People React by hush15: 9:16am On May 02, 2018
seunmsg:
And this is the slowpoke that our ipob friends are hailing as hero of democracy and future president of Biafra. Sigh! God forbid the day a character like Fayose will occupy a position of responsibility at the federal level. That is when Nigerians will know the real monster that this guy is. Let me just come and be going before I say something really nasty.

I think that comment is basically miaunderstood. If you know how civil service works, then you did understand. Logically speaking again, we all know we prefer being owed than quitting the job. They said they have not been paid for one year, and they didnt quit Does that make sense except of course they preferred bein owed than letting go.

This guys get money one way or the other through the same civil service because ofcourse, apart from salary, there are other pecks. Infact, the other pecks is way more than salary but because it is fayose, people must talk rubbish
Re: It's Better I Don't Pay Salary Than Sack: Fayose- People React by yazach: 9:28am On May 02, 2018
IPOB President is saying what awaits them if elected

Fayose my man

Na mouth he get like laisi elenu
Re: It's Better I Don't Pay Salary Than Sack: Fayose- People React by Nobody: 9:32am On May 02, 2018
How can Fayose, someone looked up to as masses-oriented governor spew something like this? Gosh angry
Re: It's Better I Don't Pay Salary Than Sack: Fayose- People React by Okeji(m): 9:47am On May 02, 2018
That is d big mouthed idiot there, the criminals ipobian's hero....shioooo
Re: It's Better I Don't Pay Salary Than Sack: Fayose- People React by 86bee(f): 9:53am On May 02, 2018
we r waiting in ekiti, by october u will attain new level which is from been a governor to jail, by Jehovah's grace.

1 Like

Re: It's Better I Don't Pay Salary Than Sack: Fayose- People React by Nobody: 10:01am On May 02, 2018
And the same Fayose and his children are feeding fat on the state fund.

He could pay his own salary, and spend the state fund anyhow, but he cannot pay worker's salary.

Surprisingly, some brainwashed slowpokes still see him as their hero.

What a shame!
Re: It's Better I Don't Pay Salary Than Sack: Fayose- People React by brightalo17: 10:05am On May 02, 2018
Firefire:
[s][/s]

I pity you...
You actually need that pity. spit on you.

1 Like

Re: It's Better I Don't Pay Salary Than Sack: Fayose- People React by Metox: 10:05am On May 02, 2018
It is so sad that this same Fayose always crucified The President
Re: It's Better I Don't Pay Salary Than Sack: Fayose- People React by brightalo17: 10:11am On May 02, 2018
Had it been Buhari that made such writing Blunder , by now some fools will be having a field day calling for his head, even FFK will put mouth, but they've all gone blind and into hiding avoiding the thread like Ebola. God is watching.

Governor promoting owing of civil servant despite the nothing to write home about salary they receives. Shameless Man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: PDP Crusade Vehicles Set On Fire In Enugu (VIDEO) / Policeman, Six Others Killed As Bandits Attack Villages In Katsina / Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.