Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu (14488 Views)

There’s Work To Be Done, Tinubu Tells Service Chiefs At First Meeting (Video) / Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu / Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by Insecurity(m): 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2021
Buhari at 79: I appreciate the unseen works you’ve done ― Tinubu

Senator Bola Tinubu, a former Governor of Lagos State, has congratulated President Muhammadu Buhari on his 79th birthday.

Tinubu, in a statement signed by him on Friday in Lagos, described the President as a great reformer and democrat.

The All Progressives Congress (APC) National Leader said beyond his admiration and gratitude for the President’s achievements in office, he was proud to call him a friend and a brother.

“Your legacy as a great reformer and democrat will live long into the future.

” You are a man of high intellect and exceptional character,” he said.

Tinubu said that despite prevailing challenges, the president had continued to steer the ship of Nigeria through the most turbulent of waters.

“Your tenure in office has coincided with some of the most difficult and challenging times this country and, indeed, the entire global community has faced.

“Economic crises, global pandemics, insecurity and criminality have all played a role in making the past few years difficult for the people of our great country.

“Yet, despite it all, you continue, calmly and with uncommon dignity, to steer the ship of Nigeria through the most turbulent of waters.

“I, therefore, wish to appreciate the unseen and underappreciated work that you have done and continue to do to guide Nigeria ever nearer to its manifest destiny,” he said.

The former governor of Lagos said that through the careful leadership and measured governance of the country, the President’s administration had achieved many things for which the people could be proud.

He said that under President Buhari’s watch, previously abandoned infrastructure projects had been completed all over the country.

“Unheralded reforms and measures taken by your administration are also taking effect to bring greater transparency and accountability to governance,” he said

“I wish you a wonderful birthday and many more years in good health and renewed strength.

“Happy birthday Mr President,” he said.

(NAN)

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/buhari-at-79-i-appreciate-the-unseen-works-youve-done-%e2%80%95-tinubu/

9 Likes

Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by Mrkumareze(m): 4:33pm On Dec 17, 2021
cheesy you better start distancing yourself from the failure Buhari, his body odour will catchup with you don't...

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by Laggafin: 4:33pm On Dec 17, 2021
Akuko uwa.. of course he must clearly see the unseen works of the president stoping his presidential ambition.. grin jagaban the political seer.. this lies in his congratulatory message is so ridiculously funny cuz just few days ago he called buhari an unstable character and serial betrayer* in Akandes book.. lol.. 2023 we gather dey

116 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by Akpangbo: 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
Mumu even the unssen work of trying to block you from being president in 2023, you also appreciate. Continental mumu.

124 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by Aufbauh(m): 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2021
Tinubu is a wise man

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2021
This is a cryptic message lol.

Tinubu is a politician and he knows how to use words.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by Drakkernoir: 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
I am still looking for who will stand toe to toe with this Man in this election......

Dude is a master strategist

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by Otuegbe: 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
Tinubu just redicled pmb.
Wat is the meaning of unseen projects

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by Jeon(f): 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
ĺøl
NIGERIA IS A JOKE REPUBLIC.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by ThEGodFaThEr106: 5:18pm On Dec 17, 2021
Drakkernoir:
I am still looking for who will stand toe to toe with this Man in this election......

A master strategist who couldn't win ordinary Edo State election

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by omoharry(f): 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2021
Insecurity:

Senator Bola Tinubu, a former Governor of Lagos State, has congratulated President Muhammadu Buhari on his 79th birthday.

Tinubu, in a statement signed by him on Friday in Lagos, described the President as a great reformer and democrat.

The All Progressives Congress (APC) National Leader said beyond his admiration and gratitude for the President’s achievements in office, he was proud to call him a friend and a brother.

Tinubu said that despite prevailing challenges, the president had continued to steer the ship of Nigeria through the most turbulent of waters.

“Your tenure in office has coincided with some of the most difficult and challenging times this country and, indeed, the entire global community has faced.

“Economic crises, global pandemics, insecurity and criminality have all played a role in making the past few years difficult for the people of our great country.

“Yet, despite it all, you continue, calmly and with uncommon dignity, to steer the ship of Nigeria through the most turbulent of waters.

“I, therefore, wish to appreciate the unseen and underappreciated work that you have done and continue to do to guide Nigeria ever nearer to its manifest destiny,” he said.

The former governor of Lagos said that through the careful leadership and measured governance of the country, the President’s administration had achieved many things for which the people could be proud.

He said that under President Buhari’s watch, previously abandoned infrastructure projects had been completed all over the country.

“Unheralded reforms and measures taken by your administration are also taking effect to bring greater transparency and accountability to governance,” he said

“I wish you a wonderful birthday and many more years in good health and renewed strength.

(NAN)

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/buhari-at-79-i-appreciate-the-unseen-works-youve-done-%e2%80%95-tinubu/

psychophant

5 Likes

Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by History555: 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
Unseen works kwa

26 Likes

Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by iokpebholo: 5:34pm On Dec 17, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr106:

A master strategist who couldn't win ordinary Edo State election
Ignore that man my brother, strategy cos d ppl are not ready yet....We stood out ground in Edo state and all his strategies became useless

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by helinues: 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
Toh

1 Like

Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by poiZon: 5:37pm On Dec 17, 2021
Insecurity:

(NAN)

Thank God u said the truth, UNSEEN works...

7 Likes

Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by Simplythebest: 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
I just pray that PDP will win 2023 presidential election if not for anything just to probe APC government. The amount of money being stolen will shock the whole world

22 Likes

Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by Covidodo: 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
Chai...
Ipob Christians are now endangered species in ibo land.
They are presently being roasted by the ipob jews .
Travelling to South east has now become a very risky sport .
One might end up inside Mama Chinedu's pot of soup

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by Penguin2: 7:55pm On Dec 17, 2021
Hahahahaha grin grin grin

Tinubu’s delivering from asslicking is far.

Despite the fact that Buhari has been pissing on his dirty teeth since 2015, he is still slaving around him.

Well I don’t blame him... Awolowo and Abiola did worst before him. And just like those two men before him, it will end in tears; very heavy tears.

Onye ala!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by Nonexisting: 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2021
Shameless Tinubu, which unseen work?

11 Likes

Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by BigSarah(f): 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2021
undecided
Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by headSmasher: 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2021
Baby factory criminals and drug traffickers, how far the IPOB slayer in the name of mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu have spoken, you can cry, mourn, lament, commit suicide, anything that fits your life

5 Likes

Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2021
Drakkernoir:

Too many nonsense in your head

Master strategist been played in his own game

Una Sabi hype rubbish

14 Likes

Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by conductor20000: 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
[s]
headSmasher:
Baby factory criminals and drug traffickers, how far the IPOB slayer in the name of mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu have spoken, you can cry, mourn, lament, commit suicide, anything that fits your life
[/s]
Boko Haram terrorist spotted. So easy to spot. cheesy

19 Likes

Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by Leverage2021: 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2021
Buhari is so lifeless that every thing about him na ghost

Unseen works of development

Atleast we Sha dey see his unseen works in keeping tilumbu in pains

3 Likes

Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by Leverage2021: 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2021
Penguin2:
Hahahahaha grin grin grin

Tinubu’s delivering from asslicking is far.

Despite the fact that Buhari has been pissing on his dirty teeth since 2015, he is still slaving around him.

Well I don’t blame him... Awolowo and Abiola did worst before him. And just like those two men before him, it will end in tears; very heavy tears.

Onye ala!
Tears have already started

I do not trust buhari again, he has his own agenda

Na the grand tears we dey wait in 2023

4 Likes

Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by POLYGAMY: 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2021
YORUBA AND FULANI ARE ONE- BOLA AHMED THE FROG EYED MAN

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 9:45pm On Dec 17, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr106:

Shut up your mouth Ewu!
That was how you online zombies led him to his defeat in Edo State election.
Kanu and ESN Terrorist online warrior member sighted .

5 Likes

Re: Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu by EmperorTolson: 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2021
Maybe you're blind

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Only Foreign Borrowing Can Save Naira, Clear CBN Debts – EIU / BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED / FFK Blasts APC For Not Including Rotimi Amaech's Name In Their Looters' List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.