Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) (22219 Views)

Hope Uzodinma Probes Okorocha, Ohakim And Ihedioha / Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) / 15 Igbo Billionaires To Fund Bianca Ojukwu’s Election Into Senate - Ohakim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by kingorch: 11:27am On May 02, 2018
baby statue loading..........
Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by minasota(f): 11:28am On May 02, 2018
congrats..............
Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by CaptainGOOD: 11:31am On May 02, 2018
CSTR1003:

Bullshitt .

She is Old enough to know that the Commonwealth of the poor funded her standard of living and gave her that nice foreign education that made her to meet the opportunistic oyibo.

Have you ever heard that she chastised her father for corruption?

My friend.. dont sound irrational, u dont hate rochas more than i because my aunty is among the people affected by his wicked governance.

However its not enuff reason to hate on his daughter.
U cant be too sure that she hasnt talked to her father..
she may have talked to her father indoors as "DADDY" not as HIS "EXCELLENCY" to look in the problems bothering the masses.
Reasons why u didnt hear the news.

So what do u expect her to do, reject her father and his money? undecided
Well I can bet u that if u were in her shoe u won't do that..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by gcof(m): 11:33am On May 02, 2018
ShitHead:
Her father bought the white guy for her.
not at all, they attended the same school in UK

2 Likes

Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by BlackAdam55(m): 11:34am On May 02, 2018
Saviour22:
I thought igbo girls love igbo men,why this one no marry igbo man na grin[color
we can find love wen ever it hit us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by Reelmii: 11:34am On May 02, 2018
hope this oyinbo will not come and kill this one again o like his fellow oyibo did months back, I don't want to see graphic design anywhere o
Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by gcof(m): 11:36am On May 02, 2018
streamsofjoy:
I thot she is a medical doctor and not a barrister
it should a mistake... her twin is the barrister

2 Likes

Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by Yambozibe: 11:39am On May 02, 2018
Sweet baby carry,nxt na twince
Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by Rubyventures: 11:40am On May 02, 2018
ShitHead:

They are YouTube bloggers and they love each other. Very cute couple

3 Likes

Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by Rubyventures: 11:41am On May 02, 2018
gcof:
it should a mistake... her twin is the barrister

She is a doctor and I think they live in Ireland
Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 11:52am On May 02, 2018
Congrats
Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by pleasantplaces: 12:02pm On May 02, 2018
streamsofjoy:
I thot she is a medical doctor and not a barrister
yes she's a medical doctor, her twin is a barrister

1 Like

Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by Tisham20(m): 12:07pm On May 02, 2018
congratulations
Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by chukxie(m): 12:09pm On May 02, 2018
Cute. Biracial babies are cute. All babies are cute!
Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by jumobi1(m): 12:11pm On May 02, 2018
ShitHead:

What on earth does this mean? Stop putting White people on a pedestal. The girl has beauty and brains which would attract many men.

2 Likes

Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by Mosquitos: 12:21pm On May 02, 2018
Cute family
Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by Jackipapa: 12:33pm On May 02, 2018
Ezedon:
When we marry Oyibo wife, they won't like to stay with us here in Nigeria, when they marry our women they will still likely not to settle here, plz is Nigeria hell fire

Hell Fire better pass 9ger now!
Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by madenigga(m): 12:33pm On May 02, 2018
ShitHead:
Some igbo families have mixed children.

The guy might be igbo from a promiment family but mixed race.
Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:36pm On May 02, 2018
Nawa o, see what a married woman is wearing.
Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by ariesbull: 12:42pm On May 02, 2018
That oyibo looks igbotic..why
Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by rainylad(f): 1:08pm On May 02, 2018
Her husband is handsome ..cute babies for miles kiss
Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by rainylad(f): 1:11pm On May 02, 2018
Saviour22:
I thought igbo girls love igbo men,why this one no marry igbo man na grin

Yorubamen!!..,smh!
Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 02, 2018
rainylad:

Yorubamen!!..,smh!
OK fulani headwoman na u got my attention on Nairaland undecided
Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by rainylad(f): 1:42pm On May 02, 2018
Saviour22:
shut the fvck up u fool, is it only Yoruba people that's is on Nairaland undecided

No but yorubamen has monopoly of posting foolish comments such as yours. Commenting foolishly is your forte
Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 02, 2018
rainylad:

No but yorubamen has monopoly of posting foolish comments such as yours. Commenting foolishly is your forte
OK trill seeker ,now run along child I don't have ur time
Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 02, 2018
Very ugly woman
Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by Angelovic96: 4:46pm On May 02, 2018
ShitHead:

yesooo! what else can a good father do for his daughter other than giving her a good life!

don't forget that some fathers are calling their wards lazy!

1 Like

Re: Adanna Ohakim And David Steineker Welcome A New Baby (Photos) by ritzyrita: 8:01pm On May 02, 2018
Op she is not a barrister she is a medical doctor in Dublin her twin sis is the barrister!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati / Buhari Visit: Benin Residents Upbeat As City Wears New Look / Okowa Appreciates Supporters After He Was Announced As The Running Mate To Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.