Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Buhari Describes Obasanjo’s Letter As “abusive” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Describes Obasanjo’s Letter As “abusive” (293 Views)

Sylva Apologises To Buhari, Describes Supreme Court Verdict As Provocative / Obasanjo’s Letter To President Buhari (Full Text Of The 13-paged Letter) / Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Twitter User Reacts With Football Terms (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Buhari Describes Obasanjo’s Letter As “abusive” by Tmicheals123(m): 7:36am On May 02, 2018
Mr Buhari in his administration so far has just given a reply for the first time on a brief remark on Mr Olusegun Obasanjo’s controversial letter and called it “abusive”.

Buhari, however, purported that he did not want to give a reply to the controversial letter which derided the government and urged Buhari not to campaign for a second term in office.

“Even when the Minister of Information and Culture wanted to reply that abusive letter written by former President Olusegun Obasanjo I had wanted Lai not to reply to the letter, but I said I should allow him to highlight the achievements of our administration,’’ Buhari stated.

Obasanjo wrote a damning letter on 23 January to President Buhari and touted a Coalition for Nigeria Movement which has been launched in Abuja to topple the APC and Buhari from office.

Read more: https://mashable.com.ng/buhari-describes-obasanjos-letter-as-abusive/

Re: Buhari Describes Obasanjo’s Letter As “abusive” by Mynd44: 7:42am On May 02, 2018

(1)

Absence Of 3rd Accused Stalls Fani-kayode’s Trial / Reasons Why I Am Going To Be The Next President Of Nigeria / We Want Fg To Obey Court Order On El- Zazzaky – Giwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.