Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,906 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma (33247 Views)

Davido Goes Gaga Over Chioma's Post Baby Body In New Pictures / Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies / 'My Bride': Davido Gushes Over Chioma's Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by Forzap: 11:18am On May 02, 2018
her account was hacked, Abi Nah today Dem dey bash her? undecided

useless bloggers!!

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by Emmwizy(m): 11:18am On May 02, 2018
[quote author=inoki247 post=67208951]how i wish our President too can man Up and delete himself from dat presidencial Sit..... pipul geh Bad mouth sha.... D lord iz ur strength.. if u ar givin chance to come to dix world again u too no go misbehave...
We are talking about her and you talking president
Wisdom fall on you bro
Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by Josh64(m): 11:18am On May 02, 2018
I just feel Davido has been disrespectful to his baby mamas and kids with the way he has gone abt this Chioma issue.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by talk2saintify(m): 11:18am On May 02, 2018
shocked
Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by olasco18(m): 11:20am On May 02, 2018
Dats hw ipot yoot will feel wen buhari is declared winner comes 2019.....they wil all feel lik jumping into lagos lagoon....

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by JustCurious: 11:20am On May 02, 2018
Same Nigerians who provoke, frustrate and makes you feel worthless, would be the same to bash you for committing suicide when all seems hopeless.

Why can't you all just leave this lady alone.
Let her live her life. Not so much to ask for.

3 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by Spar7tan(m): 11:20am On May 02, 2018
I don't blame her, she don't wanna die of bashing, yeye yen ti poju
Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by CSTR1003: 11:20am On May 02, 2018
In his short life, davido has had his fair share of pusssies.

Even if his dicck stops working today, nigga has done it all.
Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by rhematex: 11:21am On May 02, 2018
That's serious ooo
Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by kaydp: 11:21am On May 02, 2018
rheether:
Igbo girls been afonja olosho sleepless nights.
Not nice
Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by dmexy33: 11:23am On May 02, 2018
Thief
Come I will gv u for free
Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by kaydp: 11:23am On May 02, 2018
JustCurious:
Same Nigerians who provoke, frustrate and makes you feel worthless, would be the same to bash you for committing suicide when all seems hopeless.

Why can't you all just leave this lady alone.
Let her live her life. Not so much to ask for.

People really have issues. They derive pleasure in bashing people. At least she's not a politician, so why the hate.

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by JustCurious: 11:23am On May 02, 2018
You all should get some job already!
Stop the cyber bullying. It is of no use disrespecting others. Live and let others live.

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by Brooke60(f): 11:24am On May 02, 2018
yungbillionaire:
Cyber bullying, I have never and will never support...people need to get themselves a life and stop harassing and insulting people online that they can never talk to in real life....no body is perfect, we should all respect each other ....my honest opinion.
I wonder why a youth will wake up, subscribe data and then troll people who are better than them.

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by Nobody: 11:25am On May 02, 2018
while I don't feel bad for her nor Haley's mother, Davido's shenanigans with Chioma obviously hurts her. these people didn't have to add salt to injury by bashing her. Davido ain't shittt for getting two women pregnant and not marrying either, then parading another about like he's doing.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by CSTR1003: 11:25am On May 02, 2018
BTW, why is chioma not pregnant after all the years?

Something tells me that girl is smart enough to use contraceptives so as to remain eligible and unencumbered.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by Divay22(f): 11:25am On May 02, 2018
Check for magical moongirl
Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by obowunmi(m): 11:26am On May 02, 2018
inoki247:
how i wish our President too can man Up and delete himself from dat presidential Throne..... pipul geh Bad mouth sha.... D lord iz ur strength.. Na ordinary Benz u ask for dt time e no work out my sis no cry again. God still fit find u KeKe Napep

We pray so but where is the opposition?
Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by Daeylar(f): 11:27am On May 02, 2018
Why did people attack her? Foolishness of the highest order. By idiots who think cyber bullying is cool,
What was her crime? They didn't attack davido who has a G.F and 2 baby mamas, they went to pick on her

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by inoki247: 11:27am On May 02, 2018
obowunmi:

We pray so but where is the opposition?
make e leav first we go reason dat one lata
Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by Nobody: 11:28am On May 02, 2018
At least davido knows what true love feels like.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by opribo(m): 11:28am On May 02, 2018
Why do guys do this things to other people's daughter and sister. They use and dump and pick another. That's cruel, girls too must empower themselves, work and make your money so you can fire any guy that shows the slightest sign of immaturity and unseriousness around you.

Don't have to wait for a man to buy you a car, go get one and let them see you up there. In this way no man without any quality inside will come around you with money as the only thing they can offer and nothing more. BTW, no girl worth her salt is looking for a man with so much money and no education or finesse, only low level girls go crazy over such and allow themselves to be used and dumped anyhow. Similarly, no quality man will see a quality woman and dare to use and dump her, no way he will struggle to keep her with him forever.

3 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by JustCurious: 11:29am On May 02, 2018
kaydp:
People really have issues. They derive pleasure in bashing people. At least she's not a politician, so why the hate.

I just don't understand why they dislike her this much. It tells so much about them. You don't pull people down and expect to stand for long....! YOU WOULD GET PULLED DOWN TOO. It is just a matter of time.

STOP THIS CYBER BULLYING.
STOP HATING ON GOD'S CREATED IMAGE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by Nobody: 11:30am On May 02, 2018
People trolling and insulting other people online, This really hurts. You hurting someone else's emotions. Even here on nairaland when you get quoted and insulted, you feel the need to reply because you hurting...That's kind of how it is for Sophia but how many people can she reply?

You people just succeeded in ruining her self esteem. Not fair!

Learn to treat people like as if they family.

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by UncleJudax(m): 11:33am On May 02, 2018
yungbillionaire:
Cyber bullying, I have never and will never support...people need to get themselves a life and stop harassing and insulting people online that they can never talk to in real life....no body is perfect, we should all respect each other ....my honest opinion.
It will never happen. Wake-up!

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by yungbillionaire(m): 11:35am On May 02, 2018
Brooke60:
I wonder why a youth will wake up, subscribe data and then troll people who are better than them.

It beats me, when all this so called "holier than thou people" keep bullying people on social media...I really don't get it...a lot of people do things far worse than what most of these celebs have done..or is it because theirs is public?

4 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by stenmikas(m): 11:36am On May 02, 2018
The juju wa this Chioma dey use na original o...I need to see the baba too
Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by yungbillionaire(m): 11:38am On May 02, 2018
UncleJudax:

It will never happen. Wake-up!

Bro there need to be a conscious movement against it...juat same way people protest on the media against certain norms...they can also kick against it...bro I'm not saying inappropriate things or attitudes should be encouraged but there is a clear difference between constructive critism and point blank insults and abuses....just like I've done to drive home my point without insulting you...hope you get it

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by Brooke60(f): 11:39am On May 02, 2018
yungbillionaire:

It beats me, when all this so called "holier than thou people" keep bullying people on social media...I really don't get it...a lot of people do things far worse than what most of these celebs have done..or is it because theirs is public?
Yes, that;s the answer. Because they are public figure, they are suppose to be perfect like Jesus.
Jesus was not even perfect, he got angry when people were selling in His Father's house.
Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by UncleJudax(m): 11:46am On May 02, 2018
yungbillionaire:

Bro there need to be a conscious movement against it...juat same way people protest on the media against certain norms...they can also kick against it...bro I'm not saying inappropriate things or attitudes should be encouraged but there is a clear difference between constructive critism and point blank insults and abuses....just like I've done to drive home my point without insulting you...hope you get it
You can't stop it! You can only encourage people to watch what they post and/or grow a thick skin.

Some people will always use the webspace as an avenue to do what they can't do in real life.
Re: Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma by Troublemaker007(m): 11:48am On May 02, 2018
qreem231:
Like for Ronaldo, share for Salah.

Dey dia Dey do like for Ronaldo and share for Salah. Watch how Ronaldo will mess up Liverpool in champions league finale cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8-year-old Ryan Toysreview Is The Highest Paid Youtuber Of 2018 / Nnaji Charity Ignored Michael Aworosaiye Chat, Before He Committed Suicide / Tope Alabi, Efe Nathan, Beejay Sax At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Hymns, Psalms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.