Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Etta Ng Chok Lam And Andi Autum, Lesbian Lovers Homeless - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etta Ng Chok Lam And Andi Autum, Lesbian Lovers Homeless (66009 Views)

Regina Daniels Covers Viviam Lam Glamour Magazine (Pictures) / Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etta Ng Chok Lam And Andi Autum, Lesbian Lovers Homeless by CYBERGHOST007(m): 10:24am On May 02, 2018
martineverest:
bad parents......no matter what she's still their child
Are you gay?
Re: Etta Ng Chok Lam And Andi Autum, Lesbian Lovers Homeless by hush15: 10:25am On May 02, 2018
Nwanyiocha247:
Jackie Chan’s Lesbian Daughter Is Allegedly Homeless And Living Under The Bridge

Source: https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/coconuts.co/hongkong/news/weve-been-homeless-for-a-month-jackie-chans-daughter-posts-youtube-video-in-cry-for-help/amp/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dzqIFaLnZ4

That she is a lesbian is already a bitter pill to swallow. To now be a lesbian husband at 18years of age to a 30+ lesbian lady is a much more harder bitter pill to swallow. I dont blame the parents.

She got herself into this mess, she can sort herself out afterall, she is now 18 and considered an adult. I wont lie to myself here, even me would keep her at a distance here not because she is a leabian only but a stupid one at that
Re: Etta Ng Chok Lam And Andi Autum, Lesbian Lovers Homeless by martineverest(m): 10:26am On May 02, 2018
CYBERGHOST007:

Are you gay?
no.....

no rightful parents will leave their kid to rot in the street just because of their preferences

1 Like

Re: Etta Ng Chok Lam And Andi Autum, Lesbian Lovers Homeless by KanwuliaExtra: 10:26am On May 02, 2018
30 year old who cannot WORK and house her girlfriend? undecided

Serves them right. The homosexuality factor is not the problem, but sheer irresponsibility.

CrackHEADS! angry

Your lifestyle, YOUR CHOICE! kiss

3 Likes

Re: Etta Ng Chok Lam And Andi Autum, Lesbian Lovers Homeless by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:29am On May 02, 2018
makydebbie:
Double standards. tongue
lol... I prefer lesbians to gay guys...
Re: Etta Ng Chok Lam And Andi Autum, Lesbian Lovers Homeless by DJMCOTTY(m): 10:32am On May 02, 2018
See what buharri has caused
Re: Etta Ng Chok Lam And Andi Autum, Lesbian Lovers Homeless by ItzBIM(m): 10:32am On May 02, 2018
GraGra247:
Why should anyone give a shit when your dad is a billionaire. If he can't help you, who can?

Abeg go and reconcile with your dad jo and dump that nasty habit that's annoying him till at least you're independent.

You can't eat your cake and squander it.
But her girlfriend is 33 nw
Re: Etta Ng Chok Lam And Andi Autum, Lesbian Lovers Homeless by IdeyFindWife: 10:43am On May 02, 2018
youngest85:
Lesbianism is Ok but gay is abomination

because you like wanking to lesbo p0rn, abi?

See ur eye tongue
Re: Etta Ng Chok Lam And Andi Autum, Lesbian Lovers Homeless by CYBERGHOST007(m): 10:46am On May 02, 2018
martineverest:
no.....

no rightful parents will leave their kid to rot in the street just because of their preferences
If my kid behave that way, I won't only abandon them but I will set both of them on fire. fix
Re: Etta Ng Chok Lam And Andi Autum, Lesbian Lovers Homeless by bjhandz: 10:58am On May 02, 2018
non of them is okay my friend don't support what is wrong. can the two pregnante themselves
Re: Etta Ng Chok Lam And Andi Autum, Lesbian Lovers Homeless by Nobody: 11:02am On May 02, 2018
Sarang:
And her father is Jackie Chan? lipsrsealed
And so....let d one licking her pvssy pay d bills
Re: Etta Ng Chok Lam And Andi Autum, Lesbian Lovers Homeless by ToyinDipo(m): 11:04am On May 02, 2018
sanpipita:
Jackie Chan should be ashamed of himself, why would he be homophobic against his daughter, does he realize he is a public figure and he earns money off lgbt people too? and for the daughter wonder why she wasn't able to build something for herself, seems she was brought up a spoilt child
His choice.
He makes money off terrorists too, does it mean he should support his daughter if she were to be one
Re: Etta Ng Chok Lam And Andi Autum, Lesbian Lovers Homeless by Nobody: 11:05am On May 02, 2018
martineverest:
no.....

The heavily father will not let them rot in d street but rot in hell forever n ever

1 Like

Re: Etta Ng Chok Lam And Andi Autum, Lesbian Lovers Homeless by Nobody: 11:07am On May 02, 2018
chillychill:

amin ooo

Let me blow ur mind... 80% of Naija gals re lesbians
Re: Etta Ng Chok Lam And Andi Autum, Lesbian Lovers Homeless by chillychill(f): 11:08am On May 02, 2018
daylife7:

Let me blow ur mind... 80% of Naija gals re lesbians

make I start to dey roll my eyes.. Where did u get ur statistics biko
Re: Etta Ng Chok Lam And Andi Autum, Lesbian Lovers Homeless by omoharry(f): 11:12am On May 02, 2018
mikejj:
cheesy grin under bridge and your body clean like this ...sell your phone na
Haba !!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Etta Ng Chok Lam And Andi Autum, Lesbian Lovers Homeless by BedLam: 11:22am On May 02, 2018
Sarang:

Well I do because I read about her as a child, he rarely acknowledged her. They actually look like human to me.. All the women you have fornicated with looks like gypsies to me sad Hypocrisy!!
Sister na wa o. No vex na. I don't fornicate. What about you ?
Re: Etta Ng Chok Lam And Andi Autum, Lesbian Lovers Homeless by obentenyson(m): 11:24am On May 02, 2018
youngest85:

Who be this malu?
both lesbians and gays are called or seen has Homosexuals... Because they have sexual intercourse with someone who's of the same gender with them...
Both lesbians and gays , all of una go born in Hell like suya if you no change....
Re: Etta Ng Chok Lam And Andi Autum, Lesbian Lovers Homeless by teesugar(f): 11:28am On May 02, 2018
divinehand2003:
Where did Jacky Chan go wrong in raising this kind of kid

May we not have such disasters as kids in this life or in the life to come.
amen to your prayers. I heard the son too is very arrogant and that Jackie has disowned him.
Re: Etta Ng Chok Lam And Andi Autum, Lesbian Lovers Homeless by Nobody: 11:29am On May 02, 2018
youngest85:
You see your life! people still blame Buhari when he said youth are lazy, see one example.
Re: Etta Ng Chok Lam And Andi Autum, Lesbian Lovers Homeless by somto811(m): 11:33am On May 02, 2018
[quote author=decatalyst post=67203736][/quote]

Re: Etta Ng Chok Lam And Andi Autum, Lesbian Lovers Homeless by sanpipita(m): 11:42am On May 02, 2018
ToyinDipo:

His choice.
He makes money off terrorists too, does it mean he should support his daughter if she were to be one

Well you don't put sexuality on same pedestal as terrorism, terrorism is an act of violence but being a lesbian is not, judging by his actions does it mean Jackie Chan has similar disposition towards his lgbt fans?
Re: Etta Ng Chok Lam And Andi Autum, Lesbian Lovers Homeless by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:51am On May 02, 2018
You'll remain like that not until you change. If your mom or dad were homosexual, would you be born
Re: Etta Ng Chok Lam And Andi Autum, Lesbian Lovers Homeless by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 02, 2018
daylife7:

The heavily father will not let them rot in d street but rot in hell forever n ever
Who come be the heavily father again.
Funny enough u are talking out of anger and hatred.
Re: Etta Ng Chok Lam And Andi Autum, Lesbian Lovers Homeless by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 02, 2018
youngest85:
Funny enough this is how majority of Nigeria guys think. Hypocrite everywhere.
Re: Etta Ng Chok Lam And Andi Autum, Lesbian Lovers Homeless by Hemjayy: 12:26pm On May 02, 2018
GraGra247:
Why should anyone give a shit when your dad is a billionaire. If he can't help you, who can?

Abeg go and reconcile with your dad jo and dump that nasty habit that's annoying him till at least you're independent.

You can't eat your cake and squander it.

Jackie Chan??! Billionaire?!! I laff... Hope say no b billion dollars sha. Naso e easy to get a Billion dollars? Dr Dre self no b billionaire. Mayweather weh dey shout #TheMoneyTeam up and down self no b billionaire.
Re: Etta Ng Chok Lam And Andi Autum, Lesbian Lovers Homeless by Nazaretha1(m): 12:27pm On May 02, 2018
I believe this was cooked up.
Re: Etta Ng Chok Lam And Andi Autum, Lesbian Lovers Homeless by happyfm: 12:36pm On May 02, 2018
youngest85:
You have a big problem...
Re: Etta Ng Chok Lam And Andi Autum, Lesbian Lovers Homeless by DEcclesia(m): 12:43pm On May 02, 2018
you never see anything
Re: Etta Ng Chok Lam And Andi Autum, Lesbian Lovers Homeless by Ugosample(m): 12:44pm On May 02, 2018
youngest85:

What kind of nonsense talk is this bikonu?
Re: Etta Ng Chok Lam And Andi Autum, Lesbian Lovers Homeless by andycom(m): 12:54pm On May 02, 2018
youngest85:

iz like you took expired tramadol ode
Re: Etta Ng Chok Lam And Andi Autum, Lesbian Lovers Homeless by Elxandre(m): 1:14pm On May 02, 2018
No one was curious to ask where this girl got her American accent from.

Do they speak English in Hong Kong or what.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidinma Okeke Granted Asylum; Blackmailers Got N1.8m From Her - Victor Ibeh / Wizkid Flaunts His New Pet Goat; Asks For Name Suggestion / Jnr Pope: Remains Of Make-Up Artist Abigail Frederick Exhumed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.