Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW (21878 Views)

I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma / Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' / Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by AprokoGirl: 8:52am On May 02, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

SHARED WITH CAPTION ...

“I go buy car finish for gf, she go still drive am go use f*ck another boy” - Pretty Mike reacts to Davido’s Porsche Gift to Chioma

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/4183/pretty-mike-reacts-to-davidos-porsche-gift-to-chioma-read-now/

cc; lalasticlala

10 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by AprokoGirl: 8:52am On May 02, 2018
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by opomulero101(m): 8:57am On May 02, 2018
Funny but true sometimes

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by donstan18: 9:08am On May 02, 2018
opomulero101:
Funny but true sometimes

So you bought a car for your girlfriend and she drove it to another man's house to fvck?

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by GudluckIBB(m): 9:10am On May 02, 2018
All i see here is envy

Click like if you think Pretty Mike is envious of Davido
Click share if you think otherwise

35 Likes 128 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by CastedBlog: 10:28am On May 02, 2018
Come on get out, only broke guys says such, Shey she will dress ur bed and u fvck another girl ontop.. Oloruburku

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by helobabe: 11:53am On May 02, 2018
angry

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by Giddymoney(m): 11:55am On May 02, 2018
No room for BROKE DUDES

5 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by Eleniyan007(m): 11:55am On May 02, 2018
Wats dis 1 saying

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by Apelex(m): 11:55am On May 02, 2018
Even if am Bill Gates I can't make the mistake of buying a Nigerian babe a car while still dating.

I can buy my WIFE the best car though. NOT my GIRLFRIEND.

The dude is correct and speaking from experience.
Our ladies f.vck around allot until they get married .

128 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by mysteriousman(m): 11:55am On May 02, 2018
Some gals have done such, them go even give the other guy to drive them around in it and they will even make out in it. Some men that have bought cars for their gf in some universities will attest to this

9 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by snazzy5050(m): 11:56am On May 02, 2018
CastedBlog:
Come on get out, only broke guys says such, Shey she will dress ur bed and u fvck another girl ontop.. Oloruburku
He’s not even broke.... But I’m very sure you are

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by Brooke60(f): 11:56am On May 02, 2018
Can we rest
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by joespiceman(m): 11:56am On May 02, 2018
that's how poor people reasons. poverty is a powerful mental illness.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by oshe11: 11:56am On May 02, 2018
This table af scattered

Honestly Any girl that tries that with me, NA MAGUN GO KEE HER AND THE GUY Instantly like INDOMIE INSTANT NOODLEScheesy

8 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by Olukokosir(m): 11:56am On May 02, 2018
True buh nt really necessary
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by NairaMaster1(m): 11:56am On May 02, 2018
CastedBlog:

I think being broke has another definition on nairaland.

Because, Robert Mugabe shears similar view; is he also broke?

We use the world broke anyhow on nairaland.

28 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by Bustincole(m): 11:56am On May 02, 2018
U cant buy cars for ur GF

dat means u are a stingy man

7 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by thesicilian: 11:57am On May 02, 2018
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by ipobarecriminals: 11:57am On May 02, 2018
sad jealousy/stingy one speaking

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by Nobody: 11:57am On May 02, 2018
grin
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by jegz25(m): 11:57am On May 02, 2018
Pretty Mike is on point on this. These bitches ain't loyal

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by danden18: 11:57am On May 02, 2018
Talk say u no get de moni, we go understand

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by jeeqaa7(m): 11:57am On May 02, 2018
Mhiki
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by Olukat(m): 11:57am On May 02, 2018
You can't buy a car we all know sad
You can only CHAIN girls.
Why do people see this beast as human I wonder undecided

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by anyimontana(m): 11:58am On May 02, 2018
Who's he?
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by kpaofame: 11:58am On May 02, 2018
grin grin

Even some guys who have eaten other guys money from girls will come out to condemn this talk

Some girls are hoes and hoes aint loyal no matter what u do for dem...

Some girls are lovely and deserve all the lovely things this world can offer...

Mistake is giving a hoe the lovely treatment...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by Cornerstone2020(m): 11:58am On May 02, 2018
CastedBlog:

I expected this, it is his opinion and his money you are the only one that needs to shut up and mind your business

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by snazzy5050(m): 11:58am On May 02, 2018
grin grin
oshe11:
This table af scattered

Honestly Any girl that tries that with me, NA MAGUN GO KEE HER AND THE GUY Instantly like INDOMIE INSTANT NOODLEScheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by Emassive(m): 11:59am On May 02, 2018
Broke guys live lavishly.... check out the Marks, Bills, Dangotes etc

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by patani(m): 11:59am On May 02, 2018
opomulero101:
Funny but true sometimes

Infact,my uncle built house for a girl.. na there she dey f*ck her toy boy steady...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today / Ovie Success Ossai And Efe Hang Out After He Slammed BBNaija (Photos) / Where Is The Police Trust Fund? - Falz Asks (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.