Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW (21888 Views)

I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma / Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' / Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by lenghtinny(m): 1:11pm On May 02, 2018
Apelex:
Even if am Bill Gates I can't make the mistake of buying a Nigerian babe a car while still dating.

I can buy my WIFE the best car though. NOT my GIRLFRIEND.

The dude is correct and speaking from experience.
Our ladies f.vck around allot until they get married .

What makes you think that she will stop fvcking around after marriage angry....

How the day go be, na from morning you go sabi angry

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 02, 2018
He probably noticed that she was a gold digger and gave her space, she was using his kid to milk him
lefulefu:
hmm he has more than tried for her. Babymama business is really a lucrative business ...a long as u a babymama for a rich guycheesy. Either way i guess she might feel jealous of chioma right now.
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by xendra: 1:20pm On May 02, 2018
this dumb idiot, them dey use car take dey sleep with person? this fool will never find love
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by xendra: 1:21pm On May 02, 2018
lenghtinny:

What makes you think that she will stop fvcking around after marriage angry....

How the day go be, na from morning you go sabi angry
don't mind those oversabis, dem no know anything
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 02, 2018
DonPiiko:
He probably noticed that she was a gold digger and gave her space, she was using his kid to milk him
that's why he's holding chioma tightcheesy.nobody wants a gold diggercheesy.
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by einsteine(m): 1:32pm On May 02, 2018
lefulefu:
but they said dat chioma babe stood by him through thick and thin. Maybe this is his way to appreciate her loyalty. Question that should be asked though is why he no buy Sophia a car as well?

Lol. Has Davido gone through thick and thin? All his life, he has been buttered. There's nothing like thick and thin with Davido who was driven home from the hospital as a baby by Dangote, of all people.
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by userplainly(m): 1:37pm On May 02, 2018
sankristol:
In Other Words,you Are So Broke And Stingy That You Can't Afford Nor Spare 45 Million Naira For The Babe You Claim To Love.
Wise Words Coming From A Broke Azz Like Ya.
Tufiakwa Just 45 Million.

"Just 45 million"..... mumu u doh hustle bfo? u doh see 300k bfo?...na my 2.3 million me n person dey bat2 for almost a week now, I never sleep! ..becos of 500k boys with G_wagon fit arrange ur death !... may God punish u for saying 45 million na small money! cheap 15k ashawo!.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 02, 2018
Yea shes also a young hustler and her skills impress him, He post videos of her cooking in his house
lefulefu:
that's why he's holding chioma tightcheesy.nobody wants a gold diggercheesy.
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by Creativity007: 1:49pm On May 02, 2018
As u no dey f.ck around too. Uncle if u no get money hide your face.
AprokoGirl:
@APROKOGIRL

SHARED WITH CAPTION ...

“I go buy car finish for gf, she go still drive am go use f*ck another boy” - Pretty Mike reacts to Davido’s Porsche Gift to Chioma

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/4183/pretty-mike-reacts-to-davidos-porsche-gift-to-chioma-read-now/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by onunwa21(m): 1:50pm On May 02, 2018
Oga Mike, u can only buy chains.

U can't buy car!!!!!
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 02, 2018
userplainly:

"Just 45 million"..... mumu u doh hustle bfo? u doh see 300k bfo?...na my 2.3 million me n person dey bat2 for almost a week now, I never sleep! ..becos of 500k boys with G_wagon fit arrange ur death !... may God punish u for saying 45 million na small money! cheap 15k ashawo!.

Lol. . . .you just proved how miserable your life is,congratulations.
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by Blinkzvivi2020(f): 3:02pm On May 02, 2018
����
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 02, 2018
userplainly:

Lastly,do Remember To Wash Your "Yansh" When Next Your Bathing,Cos Too Much Durhtie for yansh no good for small pikin like you.
Thank Me Later.
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by crackhouse(m): 4:45pm On May 02, 2018
THIS talk need to be looked into.
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by Jman06(m): 5:03pm On May 02, 2018
Only a foolish guy would buy a car for his girlfriend.
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by Lankaline(m): 5:30pm On May 02, 2018
sankristol:

Lastly,do Remember To Wash Your "Yansh" When Next Your Bathing,Cos Too Much Durhtie for yansh no good for small pikin like you.
Thank Me Later.
Calm down jare ,yu just showing us that his words hurt yu,you even had to post twice,naso e pain you reach, but you Bleep up shaa,,saying 45m was common,like say you don ever see 200k for your account before!
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by NaijaElba(m): 5:55pm On May 02, 2018
the guy just said the truth.. it starts from guys buying expensive phones for girlfriends. The same phone is what they will be using to chat with there sugar daddies and other boyfriends. Guys should learn how to monitor there gf social media activities...else they will be wasting money on some set of useless girls.
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 02, 2018
Apelex:
Even if am Bill Gates I can't make the mistake of buying a Nigerian babe a car while still dating.

I can buy my WIFE the best car though. NOT my GIRLFRIEND.

The dude is correct and speaking from experience.
Our ladies f.vck around allot until they get married .
Exactly!

I was saying something similar on a thread like that, ppl think I was just bitter.
Marriage...staying with one man or one woman for the rest of ones life is no child's play. I do not see these two ppl counting d cost. They're just youths who have enough money to display their exhurberance.

The catastrophe that will end the relnshp will not be good at all.
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 02, 2018
einsteine:

Lol. Has Davido gone through thick and thin? All his life, he has been buttered. There's nothing like thick and thin with Davido who was driven home from the hospital as a baby by Dangote, of all people.
grin Even at that its like that its like this chioma babe is the first babe to be really loyal to him.maybe that could explain why he"s going crazy over her cheesy.
Re: Pretty Mike Reacts To Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma - READ NOW by Cutehector(m): 8:09pm On May 05, 2018
sankristol:

Thank Me Later.
lol crazy girl.. cheesy I like your comments

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men / Rudeboy: You Are An Illiterate If You Mock One For Sounding Igbotic, Yorubatic / Munachi Abii Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.