Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? (16977 Views)

Yahaya Bello, Role Model To Nigerian Youths In Good Governance– Fanwo / 'You Have Been An Excellent Role Model' - Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates President / Sanusi: Zamfara Started Sharia In Nigeria, Today It Has The Highest Poverty Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by Lonestar124: 9:15am On May 02, 2018
Do we have unfounded/unnoticed persons in this furum assertively and convincingly ready to exude his/her charisma in the field of politics in Nigeria today or in future

How do you set and concoct your political aspiration?, what are your convictions and determinations for this nation Nigeria?. It grieves me a lot and gives me sleepless night seeing and hearing unfortunate stories entailing Nigeria, the unwarranted killings of our innocent brothers and sisters, how people die of starvation and inadequacy of health equipments, the massive unabated corruption prompt by the citizens, the officers and conspicuously our the government officials, weak security system, unstable electricity, inferior educational system, economic destabilization and to fight against religion,tribe,cultural discrimination in Nigeria

Only people that has leaves the shores of Nigeria will attest with me that Nigeria needs improvement in all conventional development strategies.

Let me hear from you, who do likened to cast your vote as well a role model to you among all politicians in Nigeria.....please this thread is for focused ones and persons that built this country in their heart...Thanks
Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by Nobody: 9:22am On May 02, 2018
none... politics is a dirty game especially power

29 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by Lonestar124: 9:38am On May 02, 2018
adetoroamos:
none... politics is a dirty game especially power
In the midst of bad people they're always good person....so you mean their is no political icon you find respectful in Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by kimjongJezebel: 9:45am On May 02, 2018
My political role model is Alhaji Lai Mohammed

48 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by dignity33: 9:54am On May 02, 2018
Soludo

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by Nobody: 9:56am On May 02, 2018
Lonestar124:
In the midst of bad people they're always good person....so you mean their is no political icon you find respectful in Nigeria?
none I repeat. even the sowore guy and fela durutoye will still change when they taste power. I have a Prof for my side that am loyal to, the man even show me the senatorial slot they give him and he said he's not interested because politics is a dirty game

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by Nobody: 9:57am On May 02, 2018
ABU SHEKAU grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by jabirsuleiman: 10:02am On May 02, 2018
my Political Role Model Is Governor Dankwambo

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by Lonestar124: 10:16am On May 02, 2018
adetoroamos:
none I repeat. even the sowore guy and fela durutoye will still change when they taste power. I have a Prof for my side that am loyal to, the man even show me the senatorial slot they give him and he said he's not interested because politics is a dirty game
OK sir
Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by darlingtonNYIG(m): 10:27am On May 02, 2018
I did go for Peter Obi and Dakwambo. They are both silent performers

50 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by Lonestar124: 11:28am On May 02, 2018
darlingtonNYIG:
I did go for Peter Obi and Dakwambo. They are both silent performers
We share same preference... I can visualize the good outcome of dakwambo as president while the "economic-empire" peter obi as vice president...how do you see it?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by deltaisgreat: 12:15pm On May 02, 2018
Prof pat utomi and dankwambo are the best

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by buhariguy(m): 12:49pm On May 02, 2018
The lazy idiotic pigs of biafra don't have any political leader to follow,

their own is anyhow belly face

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by Lonestar124: 1:03pm On May 02, 2018
kimjongJezebel:
My political role model is Alhaji Lai Mohammed
hahaha.....The offspring of Ananias and Sapphira cheesy

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by Lonestar124: 1:10pm On May 02, 2018
buhariguy:

Please don't overtake the important of this thread with your baseless inconsequential comment

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by darlingtonNYIG(m): 1:26pm On May 02, 2018
Lonestar124:
We share same preference... I can visualize the good outcome of dakwambo as president while the "economic-empire" peter obi as vice president...how do you see it?
Perfect combo. Both can even swap offices. These vibrant educated and futuristic leaders Nigeria needs.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by Emycord: 2:04pm On May 02, 2018
NNAMDI KANU
BEFORE you quote me make sure you look at the topic again and pls after that check your brain to see if you understood it

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by Lonestar124: 9:26pm On May 02, 2018
Mynd44 please tell us who is your role model in political cycle.
Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:32pm On May 02, 2018
My political role models are Peter Obi, Fashola and to an extent Atiku.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by yarimo(m): 10:45pm On May 02, 2018
MUHAMMADU BUHARI
MUHAMMADU BUHARI
MUHAMMADU BUHARI
MUHAMMADU BUHARI
MUHAMMADU BUHARI the best thing to happen for nigeria and nigerians as president

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by Lonestar124: 7:54pm On May 03, 2018
Emycord:
NNAMDI KANU
BEFORE you quote me make sure you look at the topic again and pls after that check your brain to see if you understood it
So nnamdi KANU is a politician now....please make use of your upper chamber properly.

11 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by Emycord: 8:18pm On May 03, 2018
Lonestar124:
So nnamdi KANU is a politician now....please make use of your upper chamber properly.
Politics Exist Even In Religious circles. I Draw Ins. From Kanu. Democracy Is About NUMBERS KANU PULLED NUMBERS. AND Politicians Are Leaders Yes Kanu Is A Politician.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by kernel507: 8:25pm On May 03, 2018
buhariguy:

Your fther's sperm was suffering from Hypospadias the day he got your moda on 9 months detension, the output was a deformed gray matter called Buhajist.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by Lonestar124: 9:16pm On May 03, 2018
Emycord:
Politics Exist Even In Religious circles. I Draw Ins. From Kanu. Democracy Is About NUMBERS KANU PULLED NUMBERS. AND Politicians Are Leaders Yes Kanu Is A Politician.
I expect this response from you, but listen KANU is just a freedom fighter not even a religious leader as you politically entails it.

Sad you can't differentiate democracy and people clamouring for actualization and simultaneously threatening the country at large.

Which governmental position has he run in Nigeria? What are his political antecedents?.....or are you telling me his penchant of drawing attention automatically brand him a politician?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by Emycord: 9:23pm On May 03, 2018
Lonestar124:
I expect this response from you, but listen KANU is just a freedom fighter not even a religious leader as you politically entails it.

Sad you can't differentiate democracy and people clamouring for actualization and simultaneously threatening the country at large.

Which governmental position has he run in Nigeria? What are his political antecedents?.....or are you telling me his penchant of drawing attention automatically brand him a politician?
Define Politician And Lets See. Vis-A-Vis mandela Nnamdi azikiwe Sir Ahmadu bello. awolowo. Etc

6 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by ufuosman(m): 9:30pm On May 03, 2018
James ibori

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by Lonestar124: 10:10pm On May 03, 2018
Emycord:
Define Politician And Lets See. Vis-A-Vis mandela Nnamdi azikiwe Sir Ahmadu bello. awolowo. Etc
This brother self...these contemporaries are political chauvinists that build their country in heart unlike KANU that was ostracized by his villagers. aimed to foment destabilization in his country.... Shame for vouching him a politician

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by dat9jaguy(m): 11:02pm On May 03, 2018
Muhammad Buhari.
The current president of Nigeria.

Sai Buhari.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by SternProphet: 11:04pm On May 03, 2018
Lonestar124:

You people are too childish and shallow. The one they shove in your face is all you ever see. Very parochial and mentally timid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by Dasini: 1:17am On May 04, 2018
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Fashola, Aregbesola, n sai baba

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by Emycord: 6:32am On May 04, 2018
Lonestar124:
This brother self...these contemporaries are political chauvinists that build their country in heart unlike KANU that was ostracized by his villagers. aimed to foment destabilization in his country.... Shame for vouching him a politician
At That Point Of Time They Were Freedom fighters Too They Did destabilise Thier Countries Too And Were Ostracized And Still beloved By Thier People. The Problem We Have Here Is That In Nigeria While Other Tribes Love Thier Ethnic Champions The Same Nigeria Want igbo To Hate Thier Own. We Wont Take It abacha ibb Buhari Obj Etc All Dealth With This Country Yet They Are Seen As heroS By Thier People You Guys Want Us To Love Our Detractors And Hate The People Who Speak For Us We Wont Take It

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by Danirose007(m): 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2018
Lonestar124:
Do we have unfounded/unnoticed persons in this furum assertively and convincingly ready to exude his/her charisma in the field of politics in Nigeria today or in future

How do you set and concoct your political aspiration?, what are your convictions and determinations for this nation Nigeria?. It grieves me a lot and gives me sleepless night seeing and hearing unfortunate stories entailing Nigeria, the unwarranted killings of our innocent brothers and sisters, how people die of starvation and inadequacy of health equipments, the massive unabated corruption prompt by the citizens, the officers and conspicuously our the government officials, weak security system, unstable electricity, inferior educational system, economic destabilization and to fight against religion,tribe,cultural discrimination in Nigeria

Only people that has leaves the shores of Nigeria will attest with me that Nigeria needs improvement in all conventional development strategies.

Let me hear from you, who do likened to cast your vote as well a role model to you among all politicians in Nigeria.....please this thread is for focused ones and persons that built this country in their heart...Thanks

boss do chat me up on Watsaap pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okorocha Asks Court To Abort Plot To Arrest Him, Fingers APC Leaders / Osun Decides: Learn From Davido, Use Your Influence – Reno Omokri / Buhari’s Administration Has Saved Nigerians From Hunger - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.