Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

I Need Your Help In The House - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Your Help In The House (1031 Views)

I Need A Very Serious Help In Here! / Help In Ghana For Nairalanders. / Am Investigating Chrisvicmall. Pls I Need Your Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help In The House by oloba(m): 11:23am On Mar 16, 2007
Hello House,i need a person that will can do business together.I want to go into cassava business and i get buying who want to but but i need a seller that can supply them but the supplier i need must be a company cos the method of payment they want to used to pay me is through letter of credit from the buying.I will be very graful if anybody in the house can lead me to a company i can buy it from.
Re: I Need Your Help In The House by oloba(m): 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2007
am in lagos
Re: I Need Your Help In The House by dafidixone(m): 1:01pm On Mar 17, 2007
Dear Aloba,

I have a friend I can introduce you to meet. I believe this will solve your problem.

You can mail me to book appointment with me in Mr. Bigs at Ojodu or Com Executive.

But let me know early eneough so I can programme my schedule to involve you.

My mail is korededavid@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Marykay Business Is Here / Willing To Start An Home Based Export Business Online. / ???????????????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.