Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,751 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:34 PM

BBNaija: Bambam Features In 'Foreigners God' - Nollywood Movie - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Bambam Features In 'Foreigners God' - Nollywood Movie (26906 Views)

#BBNaija : Bambam Shares No Makeup Pictures / Bbnaija: Bambam, Teddy A, Nina And Cee-c Up For Eviction / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Bambam Features In 'Foreigners God' - Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 02, 2018
emelda86:

And you want people to patronise you,,,she's ugly but she made lotsa money your entire family lineage can't make in hundred years in just 1day.
I only quoted someone who insulted her, I wasn't the one who insulted her.

Insulting me and my generation is not a good thing, but I'm a matured man, I won't trade words with u.

Regards
Adeniyi
Re: BBNaija: Bambam Features In 'Foreigners God' - Nollywood Movie by emelda86(f): 5:56pm On May 02, 2018
Benz4pimp:
please could you explain how she made it in 1 day?

Will u shut up & move before I hut this rod on your head
Re: BBNaija: Bambam Features In 'Foreigners God' - Nollywood Movie by emelda86(f): 5:57pm On May 02, 2018
HsLBroker:
I only quoted someone who insulted her, I wasn't the one who insulted her.

Insulting me and my generation is not a good thing, but I'm a matured man, I won't trade words with u.

Regards
Adeniyi

Sorry dear I wasn't referring to you was referring to that foolish thing o jare...e ma binu baba okomi
Re: BBNaija: Bambam Features In 'Foreigners God' - Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 02, 2018
emelda86:

Sorry dear I wasn't referring to you was referring to that foolish thing o jare...e ma binu baba okomi
no problem ma, enjoying the rest of your day ma, God bless u
Re: BBNaija: Bambam Features In 'Foreigners God' - Nollywood Movie by emelda86(f): 6:12pm On May 02, 2018
HsLBroker:
no problem ma, enjoying the rest of your day ma, God bless u
Bless you too once again I'm sorry
Re: BBNaija: Bambam Features In 'Foreigners God' - Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 02, 2018
emelda86:

Will u shut up & move before I hut this rod on your head
Hou are a bastard!!!inasked you a question politely and you acted the way they brought you up
Re: BBNaija: Bambam Features In 'Foreigners God' - Nollywood Movie by emelda86(f): 7:22pm On May 02, 2018
Benz4pimp:
Hou are a bastard!!!inasked you a question politely and you acted the way they brought you up

Ikwakwakwakwa be asking stupid question,,,I don't answer stupid questions from animals....
Re: BBNaija: Bambam Features In 'Foreigners God' - Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 02, 2018
emelda86:

Ikwakwakwakwa be asking stupid question,,,I don't answer stupid questions from animals....
like mother like daughter,not surprised
Re: BBNaija: Bambam Features In 'Foreigners God' - Nollywood Movie by emelda86(f): 10:30pm On May 02, 2018
[quote author=Benz4pimp post=67226444]like mother like daughter,not surprised [/quote

Like your mother,like your sister that if u have any of them....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? / Bimbo Thomas And Baby In Matching Pose / Bbnaija: Ex-housemates, Kemen, Gifty, Miyonse Cover House Of Maliq Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.