Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,848 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Young Man Who Pretends To Be Mad, Caught With 5 Phones & Lots Of Charms In Delta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Who Pretends To Be Mad, Caught With 5 Phones & Lots Of Charms In Delta (455 Views)

Zimbabwean Police Arrest Burglar Who Pretends To Be A Ghost (Photos) / Suspected Ritualist Who Pretends To Be A Mad Man Arrested With Charms In Ondo / Fake Pastor Who Killed Baby For Rituals Paraded With His Boxes Of Charms. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Young Man Who Pretends To Be Mad, Caught With 5 Phones & Lots Of Charms In Delta by FastBelt: 10:29am On May 02, 2018
A supposed mad was apprehended yesterday during a raid in a forest in Sapele, The man who lives in a shrine was caught with 5 phones, A statement by the LGA Chairman says he was almost lynched but was rescued and handed over to the police.. read the statement below!
PRESS STATEMENT!
“My attention has been drawn to the story of this suspicious ‘mad’ man below (pictures attached) who was allegedly caught with five(5) mobile phones, and lives in a shrine at the bush close to the Nigeria Naval School Base. I wish to assure the good people of Sapele Local Government Area of my resolve to get to the bottom of the purported story. Be rest assured that as the Chief Security Officer of the Local Government Area, it is my duty to ensure that there is relative peace and security within Sapele metropolis. Don’t hesitate to report any suspicious character to relevant authorities. Thank you and God bless.” – Hon.(Chief) Eugene Inoaghan Executive Chairman, Sapele Local Government Area

Sources https://www.pyradic.com/Thread-Young-Man-Who-Pretends-To-Be-Mad-Caught-With-5-Phones-Lots-Of-Charms-In-Delta

cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Man Surrenders Himself To Police After The Bag He Stoles Refuses To Come Down / Academy Owner Arrested For Allegedly Shaving Teenage Footballers’ Pubic Hair / BREAKING - Offa Bank Robbery: Police Invite Saraki For Questioning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.