Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Academy Owner Arrested For Allegedly Shaving Teenage Footballers’ Pubic Hair - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Academy Owner Arrested For Allegedly Shaving Teenage Footballers’ Pubic Hair (449 Views)

Guest House Owner Arrested For Allegedly Beating Man To Death In Imo / Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator / Missing Lady In Enugu Found Dead With Stab Wounds & Her Pubic Hair Shaved Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Academy Owner Arrested For Allegedly Shaving Teenage Footballers’ Pubic Hair by eyesoflagostv: 3:24am On May 31, 2018
ACADEMY OWNER ARRESTED FOR ALLEGEDLY SHAVING TEENAGE FOOTBALLERS’ PUBIC HAIR IN AGEGE
source : http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2018/05/academy-owner-arrested-for-allegedly.html

Residents and football lovers in Agege community, Lagos Mainland, were left stunned following the arrest of Victor Achidume, the sponsor of a football club, Magico Football Academy Agege, for allegedly shaving the pubic hair of five teenage boys in his apartment located at Alagba Estate, Agege, Lagos Mainland.
According to reports, the suspect was apprehended by operatives of the Lagos State Police Command after one of the teenagers fell ill and informed his parents that Achidume had shaved his armpit and private part earlier in May 2018, warning him and others not to tell anyone of the incident.
One of the teenagers, Oluwaseun Salaudeen was quoted as saying: “We do not belong to his team. We met him during a football match and he invited us to his house. He used to talk about football to us and he used to dash us N100 or N200.
“He told us to be coming to his house every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I went with my friends the first time. He asked me if I had shaved my armpit and private part before and I said no. And then, he shaved it. He was talking about football as he was doing it. Then, he said I should not tell anyone and that I should be coming to his place to collect N100.”
Salaudeen was corroborated by another teenager, Oluwadare Ifeoluwa who narrated that the club owner had shaved the armpit of another boy twice and Salaudeen six times. He added that the suspect usually hands them money on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays although they do not belong to his football academy.
Eyes Of Lagos learnt that the suspect had threatened the teenagers that they would die if they mentioned the happenings to anyone. It was also gathered that the suspect had lied about his occupation to some of the victims. While some knew him as a coach, he had told others that he was a doctor and a Police officer on different occasions.
Speaking to Eyes Of Lagos, a source who runs the Agege arm of the football academy owned by one of the biggest beverage company in the world, said Achidume is a popular figure in Agege football community. The source who expressed shock at the development said “nothing is impossible in this world anymore. We have heard cases of football coaches abusing their players with some still undergoing investigations by the Police. I wish the truth become public because it is now his words against the boys who don’t even belong to his team.”
Another source told Eyes Of Lagos that the news came as a surprise disclosed that the suspect is a professional and kind hearted. “I heard about his arrest on Saturday. He is a kind person and professional with his handling of the club he finances. I will implore the Police to investigate the matter thoroughly to unravel the truth.”
The source added that the allegations are scary, praying that the truth is unraveled soonest.
However, in his defense, the suspect, Victor Achidume told the Police that the kids do not belong to his team adding that they have never been to his apartment before. “They have never been to my house. I used to throw money to them from the balcony. They used to complain that their parents do not give them money for food and that they do not buy books for them,” he said.
He continued that: “It is untrue that I took them into my house. I play with my team on Saturdays. I do not see them during week days because I go to work. I told the mothers of these children that I have three kids and that if I did anything wrong to their children, let me lose mine before my eyes. But, if I did not, their children will die before their eyes.
“The women should tell their children to confess how all these came about. The children are here, do they look like people losing weight? How can someone just raise false allegation against me to ruin my life? I manage over 80 kids through my coach and no one has ever complained of such about me.
“They have disgraced me but the God that I serve will vindicate me. I do not know why they did this but I believe God knows best. Life is mysterious and this is a mystery only God can unravel.”

Re: Academy Owner Arrested For Allegedly Shaving Teenage Footballers’ Pubic Hair by youngest85(m): 3:31am On May 31, 2018
Chai!
Its very painful
Re: Academy Owner Arrested For Allegedly Shaving Teenage Footballers’ Pubic Hair by dadark: 4:43am On May 31, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Omojuwa Think SARS Is Now A Terrorist Organization / 2 Year Old Baby Attacks A 9 Month Old Baby At The Nursery (photos) / Pastor Killed In Front Of His Church By Unknown Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.