Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Accident free 2015 Toyota Camry SE - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Accident free 2015 Toyota Camry SE (4594 Views)

Lagos Deal - Accident-free 2015 Toyota Highlander XLE N16.999m / Foreign Used. Accident Free. 2015 Toyota Camry SE / S-O-L-D-Clean Title Accident Free 2015 MB C 300 4matic White Color ***4435 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Accident free 2015 Toyota Camry SE by Icecream4U(m): 12:00am On May 21, 2018
calculusx:

Is this Accidented
If an accidented vehicle is bought and fixed, it's no longer accidented? Cos your points are strange.

You bought a vehicle as "rebuild title", you then advertised it as "Accident free"

9 Likes

Re: Accident free 2015 Toyota Camry SE by Gravatar: 12:01am On May 21, 2018
FestacGirl:

You are confusing yourself.
Reread my messages over and over. If you understand it you can requote me.

u ar d confuse one. nobody talk about clean title. na accident free b d issue

1 Like

Re: Accident free 2015 Toyota Camry SE by Gravatar: 12:02am On May 21, 2018
Icecream4U:
If an accidented vehicle is bought and fixed, it's no longer accidented? Cos your points are strange.

You bought a vehicle as "rebuild title", you then advertised it as "Accident free"

tank u my broda

3 Likes

Re: Accident free 2015 Toyota Camry SE by calculusx(m): 12:02am On May 21, 2018
FestacGirl:

I asked a question to know if the dealer claimed the car is a clean title.

He said accident free. But did not claim clean title.

GOD bless you. I deliberately didn't include Clean Title since May 3rd because I want to see the possibility of washing up the Title since it has a Rebuidable Salvage. These are terms he didn't know nor understand
Re: Accident free 2015 Toyota Camry SE by calculusx(m): 12:07am On May 21, 2018
Icecream4U:

Do you even know if the Title has been washed Clean yet?
Do you know how long and the process it takes to wash-up the Title
Do you know his Intention of coming up with these allegations tonight
Why did he run away after I came up with proof
Is that why he run away from every other threads?

This is a Car that has not even left the shores of America yet ooo
Re: Accident free 2015 Toyota Camry SE by FestacGirl(f): 12:07am On May 21, 2018
Cosplay:
This vehicle you have boldly advertised as accident free had severe and disabling accidents in 2017.

It was sold via iaai auction in 2017, purchased, underwent cosmetic repairs and put up at Copart auction, where it was bid on, and the winning bid was 7,000 USD, in April 2018, from Nigeria.

This vehicle is by no means, form or interpretation, accident free. As a matter of fact, the damage was very severe, involving the frame.
You are a wicked person.

Why would you put copart bid history with iaai Lot picture.
Isn't that you trying to set him up.

Why not put the iaai bid history that corresponds with the picture there.

You are making it seem like he bought this car on iaai which dates back 2017 yet you cojoined it with april 2018 bid history.

The copart advert never indicated damage history .
Neither did it show it was crashed.
If he didnt pull a vin report how do you expect him to find out its been crashed before except that title that states rebuilt ?

7 Likes

Re: Accident free 2015 Toyota Camry SE by uwemjack(m): 12:11am On May 21, 2018
FestacGirl:

I asked a question to know if the dealer claimed the car is a clean title.

He said accident free. But did not claim clean title.

If you say 'the car is accident free' what do you mean?

@calculusx if you bought the car without knowing it was previously in an accident, then you say so problem solved!
But if you knew that it was in an accident but was well rebuilt and yet you typed 'accident free' in your description without making reference to it being rebuilt, its suggests that you are being shady.
Because most buyers will take your word for it.

8 Likes

Re: Accident free 2015 Toyota Camry SE by Gravatar: 12:13am On May 21, 2018
come dis girl u sabi read at all?

Cosplay:
This vehicle you have boldly advertised as accident free had severe and disabling accidents in 2017.

It was sold via iaai auction in 2017, purchased, underwent cosmetic repairs and put up at Copart auction, where it was bid on, and the winning bid was 7,000 USD, in April 2018, from Nigeria.

This vehicle is by no means, form or interpretation, accident free. As a matter of fact, the damage was very severe, involving the frame.
FestacGirl:

You are a wicked person.

You are making it seem like he bought this car on iaai which dates back 2017 yet you cojoined it with april 2018 bid history.

If he didnt pull a vin report how do you expect him to find out its been crashed before except that title that states rebuilt ?

come dis girl u sabi read at all?

Cosplay:

5 Likes

Re: Accident free 2015 Toyota Camry SE by Kingsoul1(m): 12:15am On May 21, 2018
Cosplay was the backup singer at the corolla thread. He even gave out bonuses. We are waiting for the official backup singer on the Camry thread.. grin who will it be? Could it be jodecibmw ? What do I even know

1 Like

Re: Accident free 2015 Toyota Camry SE by Gravatar: 12:18am On May 21, 2018
FestacGirl:

You are a wicked person.

c as u expose ur sense. dem write rebuilt yet u wan form say im no sabi.

no be wetin scatter dem de rebuild?

5 Likes

Re: Accident free 2015 Toyota Camry SE by Gravatar: 12:20am On May 21, 2018
pls and pls my ppl make una hear am once an for all.

de careful wit dis calculus man. awa ppl tak say na when dog wan die im go comot for road de show imsef.

who wan hear, make Im hear word

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident free 2015 Toyota Camry SE by Icecream4U(m): 12:31am On May 21, 2018
calculusx:

Do you even know if the Title has been washed Clean yet?
Do you know how long and the process it takes to wash-up the Title
Do you know his Intention of coming up with these allegations tonight
Why did he run away after I came up with proof
Is that why he run away from every other threads?

This is a Car that has not even left the shores of America yet ooo
You are getting yourself confused.

Even if this vehicle gets a "clear title" it is still not a "clean title" vehicle and as such, it still has the accident history.

"clear title" and "clean title" are not the same.

3 Likes

Re: Accident free 2015 Toyota Camry SE by calculusx(m): 12:35am On May 21, 2018
uwemjack:

If you say 'the car is accident free' what do you mean?

@calculusx if you bought the car without knowing it was previously in an accident, then you say so problem solved!
But if you knew that it was in an accident but was well rebuilt and yet you typed 'accident free' in your description without making reference to it being rebuilt, its suggests that you are being shady.
Because most buyers will take your word for it.

Never had previous knowledge it was sold on IAAI neither am I aware it had accident history but I know any Salvage Title with Rebuidable Title can become Clean Title. The Auction wasn't too far from my agent;s house so he inspected the Vehicle prior to Purchase. This is the main reason why I didn't put Clean Title. His intention was to nail me to the IAAI Pictures he posted with Copart bid history but when I came with up Copart Pictures and proof of Payment he quickly went to edit his message. Cosplay will never run away from a thread unless he had no other defence. Same issue pan out on a thread last week. The Vehicle had minor accident in 2010 and was sold in 2018 with the report still showing Clean Title. I can't remember who the moniker was but his argument was that since the Car had a minor accident in 2010 the seller shouldn't have listed it as Accident Free Clean Title. How else would he have advertised it? You advocated for dealers to display Vin, you then turn around criticizing them for an event that happened in the Past from the report as if they are aware of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accident free 2015 Toyota Camry SE by calculusx(m): 12:39am On May 21, 2018
Gravatar:

c as u expose ur sense. dem write rebuilt yet u wan form say im no sabi.

no be wetin scatter dem de rebuild?[b][/b]

Don't be confused with all those Insurance Terms. They are too ambiguous that they make the Cars sound unfit for the road. If this Vehicle was bought to be used in America, once DMV inspect it and Certified it OK. All those things you see in the Reports will vanish and the Title becomes Clean. I will bring my friend who happened to be an Insurance Adjuster with GEICO Insurance to come and dwell on all those Insurance Terms that confuse people up and down
Re: Accident free 2015 Toyota Camry SE by Ukeachu1(m): 12:43am On May 21, 2018
For many folks... The hardest thing is doing the right thing... Shame

2 Likes

Re: Accident free 2015 Toyota Camry SE by Hauptmann: 1:00am On May 21, 2018
wow. i haven't been here long, just sold my first car some weeks back. but from what I've seen cosplay seems to be doing a magnificent job.

I had seen this username calculusx, people always hold him in high esteem, even cosplay himself did so on a thread I saw when I first joined.

for cosplay to have come after him like this, there must be something wrong somewhere.

I have gone through all cosplays posts on thread and in addition to his wizardry he is never wrong about a dealer or a thread.

i admittedly have little knowledge of history here, but I am not blind. on these two threads by the owner of this thread, cosplay was right on all counts.

he never tried to misrepresent anything. and more important I noticed anything he says is backed up with evidence.

calculusx I have to speak directly to you. You are wrong here. You should not have labelled this car as accident free. when you were discovered with proof, any intelligent and honest businessperson would immediately apologise and change that.

it behooves on you to know about what you're selling. I don't think it makes sense to say that you did not know it was accidented. that is practically telling lies.

please sir, don't make a habit of making arguments when deep down you know you're wrong, only because you want to prove a point.

never forget that people reading know you. You have a business and a reputation to protect.

calculusx you need to apologise. I know it's hard to swallow pride but you know you are wrong. whether you didn't know it had an accident or you knew and you ignored it, you were wrong.

I urge you to swallow your pride right away. do the right thing. remove that accident free title and let this all rest.

I hope you take this advice seriously, from a newbie in selling cars.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Accident free 2015 Toyota Camry SE by Jessewizy(m): 1:21am On May 21, 2018
You've really disappointed me op.
Re: Accident free 2015 Toyota Camry SE by calculusx(m): 2:03am On May 21, 2018
Hauptmann:
wow. i haven't been here long, just sold my first car some weeks back. but from what I've seen cosplay seems to be doing a magnificent job.

I had seen this username calculusx, people always hold him in high esteem, even cosplay himself did so on a thread I saw when I first joined.

for cosplay to have come after him like this, there must be something wrong somewhere.

I have gone through all cosplays posts on thread and in addition to his wizardry he is never wrong about a dealer or a thread.

i admittedly have little knowledge of history here, but I am not blind. on these two threads by the owner of this thread, cosplay was right on all counts.

he never tried to misrepresent anything. and more important I noticed anything he says is backed up with evidence.

calculusx I have to speak directly to you. You are wrong here. You should not have labelled this car as accident free. when you were discovered with proof, any intelligent and honest businessperson would immediately apologise and change that.

it behooves on you to know about what you're selling. I don't think it makes sense to say that you did not know it was accidented. that is practically telling lies.

please sir, don't make a habit of making arguments when deep down you know you're wrong, only because you want to prove a point.

never forget that people reading know you. You have a business and a reputation to protect.

calculusx you need to apologise. I know it's hard to swallow pride but you know you are wrong. whether you didn't know it had an accident or you knew and you ignored it, you were wrong.

I urge you to swallow your pride right away. do the right thing. remove that accident free title and let this all rest.

Thanks for input. The issue started from here
https://www.nairaland.com/4511022/tin-can-cleared-2006-toyota-corolla

I knew over the months he has been on all my adverts and NEVER for once have I been found culpable of any mis-representation of adverts. You must have been following the both of us but we do have dis-agreements. His mission is now Personal Vendetta on my person but he has failed. All my explanations on that Corolla proved abortive, he NEVER believed I didn't buy it from IAAI. I went as far as explaining how dealers buy from Copart, fix the Cars and either sell locally or take it to another Auction or vice versa but they never believed. They were all busy making jest of themselves.
He tried nailing me to the IAAI Pictures, he was able to link the Copart bid history with IAAI Pictures which I have NEVER come across. Why didn't he come up with the iaai bid history and also post the Copart Pictures?
I didn't even do Autocheck Report for this Particular Camry simply because the Auction is close to my agent's house and he did personal inspection before Auction and found nothing. He went ahead and edit his message after I came up with Purchase Receipts and Proof of Sale Date that I actually bought it on Copart. I didn't put Clean Title simply because it had a Rebuidable Title which can be Clear and Title becomes Clean.
For the fact that he has the resources of pulling out past Accident Pictures doesn't mean everyone will have it. This is part of what I explained on the Corolla thread yesterday. The IAAI picture he came up with was dated November 2017 but I bought this Vehicle April 30th 2018 through Copart. I explained on that thread how Vehicles make it from Copart to IAAI and vice versa. Who am I to get pictures of past Accident 5months ago.
I base my decision on the Present Condition of the Vehicle which I'm buying, reason why I wrote Accident Free. If I had done Autocheck Report I would have known about the Accident History. Who would have gambled his money buying this Camry with all those rubbish written on the Report? I owe him no Apology, he owe me an Apology for defamation and calling me a Liar as if I was privy the Car was SOLD on IAAI 5months ago. He has goofed on this one
Are you aware I just didn't create this thread Today. Why is he now coming up with such allegations few days after we had disagreement on another thread. Is he claiming ignorance about this thread?
Re: Accident free 2015 Toyota Camry SE by calculusx(m): 2:05am On May 21, 2018
Jessewizy:
You've really disappointed me op.

How?
Re: Accident free 2015 Toyota Camry SE by calculusx(m): 2:22am On May 21, 2018
Hauptmann:

• If he had Politely called my attention to what he found in the Report, I would have gladly apologise and correct the heading but he was soo quick to label me a Liar. Infact, i'v not updated this thread since May 3rd not until when he infested the thread yesterday.
The very set of Pictures I uploaded were delivery pictures. Vehicle was driven from Auction to his house without any issue. The vehicle was even used for more than 2 weeks in Atlanta to be sure everything is OK.
Re: Accident free 2015 Toyota Camry SE by gazmann(m): 2:29am On May 21, 2018
calculusx:

Mumu, your Picture choose IAAI and I bought the Vehicle on Copart April 30th 2018, Paid on May 3rd and Vehicle was safely Parked in my agent's house on May 3rd. This is clearly an example of what transpired in the Corolla thread which I took forever to explain. You have learnt something Today Son grin

This was exactly my point @cosplay. In that corolla case. Just because a dealer is blindsided by some history doesn't mean he was trying to shortchange a buyer. Get it.

1 Like

Re: Accident free 2015 Toyota Camry SE by calculusx(m): 2:35am On May 21, 2018
gazmann:

This was exactly my point @cosplay. In that corolla case. Just because a dealer is blindsided by some history doesn't mean he was trying to shortchange a buyer. Get it.

You can remember how I took eternity to explain similar issue on the Corolla thread. Now that a Vehicle previously sold on IAAI found his way back to Copart after 5months they are changing tone I shouldn't have put Accident Free. Was that his intention before? No. He wanted to claim I bought this from IAAI too backing it up with IAAI Pictures. Why did he withheld the Copart pictures if not for a cheap blackmail.
Re: Accident free 2015 Toyota Camry SE by gazmann(m): 2:45am On May 21, 2018
calculusx:

Sure I am not Perfect but this issue started from a Corolla thread on Friday https://www.nairaland.com/4511022/tin-can-cleared-2006-toyota-corolla

All effort to explain I didn't buy that Corolla from IAAI turned deaf ear. This is a similar Case, how would I have washed myself Clean if I didn't come up with proof from Copart. Let's assume I bought this from the Mexicans as usual, he would have called for my head. Everyone can now clearly see his Campaign on Vin Display has lost focus. Meanwhile, this thread has been here since May 3rd. What more is best to explain this if not Vendetta

Calling on those that witnessed the Corolla Thread
CC Holocene
mexxy1
rmx1
gazmann
Readonee35L
freemayor4u

That's interesting he brought a case and still brought evidence to clear you. Just thank him and have a nice day. Lesson here is cars is bought fixed and relisted in USA as well. That's what we should learn. Dealers in Nigeria are also victims. We pay dearly for this lessons in cash. The point is if you do your due diligence based on experience you end up with still good stock. This Camry and corolla I will buy them any day. So what's all this farce all about E.pipo. nothing stops you from contacting a dealer direct with your information for clarification. Cosplay your watch dog role hear has turned blood hound.

2 Likes

Re: Accident free 2015 Toyota Camry SE by Icecream4U(m): 3:01am On May 21, 2018
calculusx:

You can remember how I took eternity to explain similar issue on the Corolla thread. Now that a Vehicle previously sold on IAAI found his way back to Copart after 5months they are changing tone I shouldn't have put Accident Free. Was that his intention before? No. He wanted to claim I bought this from IAAI too backing it up with IAAI Pictures. Why did he withheld the Copart pictures if not for a cheap blackmail.
Are you really like this or you are doing this on purpose?

Nobody cares where you bought the car from. Cosplay only prove to you that the car is not accident free.

You are not sure and you didn't do history check but you rushed to advertised it as accident free? You funny, I swear.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accident free 2015 Toyota Camry SE by issy1500: 3:07am On May 21, 2018
You just spoke my mind Bro.

I have been following both trends and I must say COSPLAY is 100% right.

Cosplay is not saying that Calculux bought the Vehicle from iaai and then fixed it. His Argument was that this Camry once had an Accident , it was rebuilt and then put up for sale in Copart in which Calculux bought and then advertised as accident free thereby concealing a vital information.

Calculux knew that the Vehicle was rebuilt before buying which means he must have known that the vehicle once had an Accident (be it Severe or Minor) because we only have rebuilt after an Accident. Calculux should'nt have advertised the vehicle as Accident free.

If Calculux claims that he is not aware of the Accident history of the Vehicle, then I will be force to ask whether he actually carried out a due diligence on this Vehicle and if the Answer is no, that does not show professionalism.

A buyer requires full disclosure on the purchase of a vehicle of this Magnitude.
I would have expected Calculux to indicate that the vehicle had a minor Accident and it was rebuilt and then show the Rebuilt pictures on American Soil(This is an Advert Style I love about GAZZU'S full disclosure) This is would have given the potential buyer the right information.(Those that will buy will definitely Buy)

For the record, there is a clear difference between CLEAN TITLE and CLEAR TITLE. This Vehicle once had a minor Accident and was rebuilt. It may have a Clear Title but can never have a Clean Title.

A Vehicle that was rebuilt and then given a Clear Title cannot be tagged to be Accident Free.

Hauptmann:

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Accident free 2015 Toyota Camry SE by gazmann(m): 3:11am On May 21, 2018
Re: Accident free 2015 Toyota Camry SE by issy1500: 3:29am On May 21, 2018
Calculux is just making things difficult. He is not in anyway vindicated. It only shows that he doesn't carry out due diligence on Cars before rushing to pay for them.

Calculux just drop this. When you are in a hole and you keep digging, remember that you will keep going down.
Cosplay is making you proof to your clients that u just buy Cars to sell, without proper historical checks. That is the point you have been trying to proof on the Corolla Trend and this.

You have a reputation to protect, just let go because you are not winning.You are making Cosplay 100% right.

gazmann:

That's interesting he brought a case and still brought evidence to clear you. Just thank him and have a nice day.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accident free 2015 Toyota Camry SE by issy1500: 3:43am On May 21, 2018
I know that Guys around here might want my head for this. But on a more serious note Cosplay please take it easy on dealers here ooo.

In no time we will not have Advert from Car dealers on Nairaland if event continues like this.

I have been trying to buy Toks Corrolla for more than one week now, no advert from pocket friendly dealers.Them done run finish. undecided

I know you are doing a great job but Biko wayowayo

3 Likes

Re: Accident free 2015 Toyota Camry SE by AdolfHitlerxXx: 5:36am On May 21, 2018
issy1500:
I know that Guys around here might want my head for this. But on a more serious note Cosplay please take it easy on dealers here ooo.

In no time we will not have Advert from Car dealers on Nairaland if event continues like this.

I have been trying to buy Toks Corrolla for more than one week now, no advert from pocket friendly dealers.Them done run finish. undecided

I know you are doing a great job but Biko wayowayo

Cosplay deserves an award here.

Why should he stop making greedy shylocks honest ?

You made sense in your other post but sorry this doesn't make sense. It's better for a car to be expensive and you know it's 100% what it's said to be than to be risking your life just because of a greedy person.

If we had some like Cosplay in every sector in Nigeria, We won't still be a developing country.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident free 2015 Toyota Camry SE by AdolfHitlerxXx: 5:39am On May 21, 2018
issy1500:
Calculux is just making things difficult. He is not in anyway vindicated. It only shows that he doesn't carry out due diligence on Cars before rushing to pay for them.

Calculux just drop this. When you are in a hole and you keep digging, remember that you will keep going down.
Cosplay is making you proof to your clients that u just buy Cars to sell, without proper historical checks. That is the point you have been trying to proof on the Corolla Trend and this.

You have a reputation to protect, just let go because you are not winning.You are making Cosplay 100% right.

I agree with this. I read all the posts and the summary is this :

Calculusx is a dealer who doesn't conduct checks on the cars he buys.

Claiming ignorance of history is just being dishonest. In America or any where ....can you say "I didn't know the car was stolen" if caught with a stolen car ?

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4)

SOLD OUT Honda Crosstour Tokunbo In Ibadan @4.7m / Do You Want To Buy A Nigerian Used Car? / I Saw This Device In My Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.