Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Accident free 2015 Toyota Camry SE - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Accident free 2015 Toyota Camry SE (4633 Views)

Lagos Deal - Accident-free 2015 Toyota Highlander XLE N16.999m / Foreign Used. Accident Free. 2015 Toyota Camry SE / S-O-L-D-Clean Title Accident Free 2015 MB C 300 4matic White Color ***4435 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Accident free 2015 Toyota Camry SE by Holocene(m): 6:27am On May 21, 2018
Cosplay:
This vehicle you have boldly advertised as accident free had severe and disabling accidents in 2017.

It was sold via iaai auction in 2017, purchased, underwent cosmetic repairs and put up at Copart auction, where it was bid on, and the winning bid was 7,000 USD, in April 2018, from Nigeria.

This vehicle is by no means, form or interpretation, accident free. As a matter of fact, the damage was very severe, involving the frame.

Sorry chief, but this damage isnt as bad as you claimed. Cars can be refixed and repaired except when blown airbags or structural frame damage which destroys its alignment. Lot of cars are fixed daily at auto shops in the US. Trust me i know what i am saying.

The only cars which are junked and sold are those which the fixing price is worth more than the car value mostly due to age and milage. Insurance pays the owner and sell it at auction

1 Like

Re: Accident free 2015 Toyota Camry SE by sauceEEP(m): 6:38am On May 21, 2018
Calculusx this car is not accident free nah! Haba...

5 Likes

Re: Accident free 2015 Toyota Camry SE by calculusx(m): 7:08am On May 21, 2018
issy1500:
You just spoke my mind Bro.

I have been following both trends and I must say COSPLAY is 100% right.

Cosplay is not saying that Calculux bought the Vehicle from iaai and then fixed it. His Argument was that this Camry once had an Accident , it was rebuilt and then put up for sale in Copart in which Calculux bought and then advertised as accident free thereby concealing a vital information.

Calculux knew that the Vehicle was rebuilt before buying which means he must have known that the vehicle once had an Accident (be it Severe or Minor) because we only have rebuilt after an Accident. Calculux should'nt have advertised the vehicle as Accident free.

If Calculux claims that he is not aware of the Accident history of the Vehicle, then I will be force to ask whether he actually carried out a due diligence on this Vehicle and if the Answer is no, that does not show professionalism.

A buyer requires full disclosure on the purchase of a vehicle of this Magnitude.
I would have expected Calculux to indicate that the vehicle had a minor Accident and it was rebuilt and then show the Rebuilt pictures on American Soil(This is an Advert Style I love about GAZZU'S full disclosure) This is would have given the potential buyer the right information.(Those that will buy will definitely Buy)

For the record, there is a clear difference between CLEAN TITLE and CLEAR TITLE. This Vehicle once had a minor Accident and was rebuilt. It may have a Clear Title but can never have a Clean Title.

A Vehicle that was rebuilt and then given a Clear Title cannot be tagged to be Accident Free.

Let me answer you Paragraph by Paragraph

If you follow it up from onset, he came up with IAAI Pictures of this Vehicle sold in 2017 with Copart bid history concealing Copart Pre-purchase pictures. Not until when I came up with Copart Pre-purchase pictures before he edited his write-up. Concealing Copart Pre-purchase pictures and IAAI bid history is evil.

I NEVER knew the Vehicle had Accident History because I decided not to do Autocheck due to Proximity of the Vehicle to ny Dealer. He Physically Inspected the Vehicle prior to Auction and certify it OK. No sign of Accident or Paint.

Full Disclosure, I uploaded Copart Auction Pictures. I NEVER for once knew the Vehicle was once sold in 2017 so how would I have Rebuilt Pictures? It's like you saying because a Vehicle had an accident be it minor or major in 2015 I should search the whole Internet for the Pictures. Those that witnessed our arguments on Corolla thread will understand better.
1. He never believed Vehicles do get to different Auction at different time and dates.
2. His primary motive was to nail me to the IAAI Pictures like he did on the previous thread.

Ask yourself this questions:
Why did he concealed the Copart Pre-purchase Pictures?
Why is he coming up with this now?

There is diffence between Clear and Clean Title that is why I never wrote either Clean or Clear Title. He can't tell me how to Run my business. If the argument was why "Accident Free" my attention should have been called to it and not labelling me Names. This is a Vehicle that is still in America oooo. Ask me why I haven't update the advert all this while? It's because I want to have the Car in my possession and do a thorough inspection. It's as simple as that.

I have a 2009 Rav4 thread here which I discontinued when I found out about the odometer discrepancy. If not that i'v addressed the discrepancy on another thread he would have done it and call me a Fraudster

Finally, until the Vehicle gets here and I physically inspect it, the heading will remain the same.

Re: Accident free 2015 Toyota Camry SE by jodecibmw: 7:30am On May 21, 2018
Most commenters probably from fellow dealers and well wishers have chosen to stubbornly ignore the true status of the argument.

Coming from someone who prides himself and doesn't spare reminding whoever cares to know how long he has been in this business and knows the nitty gritty of it, should not be in this mess at all.

Calculusx is the one bringing himself down with his own hands and with the help of the bad gang members.

THE POINT IS HE TAGGED THE ADVERT AS ACCIDENT FREE, and he has stated that he knew it was a rebuilt title. OK, TO THE MORONS, THE REBUILT TITLE WAS BUILT FROM WHAT EXACTLY. This is a clear and classic case of intentional misrepresentation of status of vehicle.

If you don't understand the concept then I feel sorry for Nigerians. It is clearly stated that the car was involved in a SEVERE and DISABLING ACCIDENT, which he is aware of before being rebuilt. Yet he tagged it as accident free.

Continue to avoid the main issue and keep on directing people to the Corolla thread, both cases shows one thing, MISREPRESENTATION OF TRUE CONDITION OF VEHICLE BEING ADVERTISED.

Fishing, Hauptmann & co who are unbiased third party observers have gone through all these episodes and adviced you with good intentions to resolve all this amicably, but it still seems to be falling on deaf ears. FestacGirl, gazmann & co are only leading you farther from self restitution.

Integrity matters, do the noble and right thing, and like the saying goes, if you know, you know.

Good morning!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accident free 2015 Toyota Camry SE by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:32am On May 21, 2018
calculusx I'll continue using u to catch trips, even tho my intent is not to pull u down, but to nudge u in the right direction!

u have been frequently visiting other people's thread and when u see cosplay and the vehicle price is high, u comment a very sarcastic awkward comment that negates the essence of this movement.

if u like bring in half vehicle, fix it here and resell..... what we need is what?

FULL DISCLOSURE AND TRANSPARENCY.

In that other thread, ur client asked u a simple question, is the car accident free?
u responded in w way that seemed opaque.
ur response was: U HAVE THE vin and the implication is that if u don't know how to do Vin check, that's ur biz.

then u came up with Mexicans and Puerto Ricans and Arabs etc.

the essence is still the same and hasn't changed.

FULL DISCLOSURE

so I will ask one more question, once again,

The terms- clean title and accident free, are they the same? do they mean the same thing?

if u can answer this question without any form of sentiment, then we can proceed from there

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accident free 2015 Toyota Camry SE by diportivo: 8:22am On May 21, 2018
grin grin grin

Iaai cross is what they wanna nail the Jesus op to.... crucifixion things grin

once the vin from cosplay tallied the op shld av simply done some digging to find out and then adjust appropriately....shebi he doesn't kuku drop vin undecided

but nooo,na personal vendetta....na bring me down syndrome,and ofcos,na the corolla thread cause am

Baba wants the car to get to naija and he will physically inspect.......agbalagba mecho toh baddest grin

since the Mexicans were not involved in this one,I'm predicting that we would eventually blame the agent that drove it around for 2 weeks with his dealer number....cos he went to inspect,said it is clean and oga paid without checking anything...it's the agent's fault jare tongue

this life is not hard......na we dey make am hard for awasef by awasef

simple I didn't knw it had been auctioned on iaai before I bought it on copart would have made those of us that are jobless look for something else to do

but then,it all started from the whitish-grey Mexican influenced abracadabra thread as oga claims so he need to vehemently ague his case albeit wrongly

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accident free 2015 Toyota Camry SE by lalasticlala(m): 8:41am On May 21, 2018
Cosplay:
This vehicle you have boldly advertised as accident free had severe and disabling accidents in 2017.

It was sold via iaai auction in 2017, purchased, underwent cosmetic repairs and put up at Copart auction, where it was bid on, and the winning bid was 7,000 USD, in April 2018, from Nigeria.

This vehicle is by no means, form or interpretation, accident free. As a matter of fact, the damage was very severe, involving the frame.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4)

I Saw This Device In My Vehicle / Toks Toyota Camry 012 XLE Fulloption 4.7m 08061311315 08028612026 / @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Pimped out 08/2009 Honda Accord Coupe @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.