Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,085 members, 7,852,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

Aftermath Video Of Chioma's Birthday Dinner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aftermath Video Of Chioma's Birthday Dinner (511 Views)

Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend / Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend / Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aftermath Video Of Chioma's Birthday Dinner by streets2empire: 11:45am On May 02, 2018
Davido celebrated his girlfriend's Chioma birthday yesterday, 1st of May and social media has been buzzing with the news. During the dinner, Davido confessed his love for Chioma and revealed why he fell in love with her.

One of the reasons he gave was that Chioma was very respectful. He said, ''She always send food to everybody in my house both the gateman, she does not like Instagram, she is respectful and I'm going to spend the rest of my life with her''.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ngk0nKSaN4

http://aftrending.com/aftermath-birthday-video-of-davidos-girlfriend-chioma/
Re: Aftermath Video Of Chioma's Birthday Dinner by streets2empire: 11:45am On May 02, 2018
More here

(1) (Reply)

Reginal Daniels,diamond Okechi Doing The Shaku Shaku Dance / Bobrisky Steals U.S Senator’s Picture As His Husband's Photo / 'I Reject The Bible Saying Men Are The Head, We're Equal'- Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.