Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Lotto Scammers In Idumota(general Public Beware) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lotto Scammers In Idumota(general Public Beware) (871 Views)

Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family / Friends Lament As Man Is Shot Dead By Gunmen In Idumota Area Of Lagos. Photos / J. I. Promotions In Idumota Duping Uinsuspecting Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lotto Scammers In Idumota(general Public Beware) by AK481(m): 12:13pm On May 02, 2018
hey nairalanders,

here is a copy of the mail i sent to nigerian lotto regulatory commission and the police ppro below :

coledavinde, info, jimohjimoh2000, ponuzulu

Hello sir,

Trust this meets you.

I will like to bring to your notice and operational syndicate and “419” lotto operating in idumota with the name “J.I promotions limited( govt approved”.

Their modus operadi involves ;
1. Approaching unsuspecting members of the public and convincing them to play the lotto,
2. When the card is scratched,the handlers checks it and convince the player that he has won a generator ,this convincing is done under forced condition
3.the handler takes you to the car to claim your prize
4.they ask the person to bring a perticular amont of money to claim the generator,by this time u re being handled to 2 mature men convincing and forcing to pay 10,000before you can claim “your generator “ in my own case was 8500.
5.after convincing you that they are govt approved,which I would later doubt, you hand them the money
6.immediately you give them the money,someone comes and slaps you telling you how do you want to win generator here,that you should get away from there.

It is particular to note that in my own case I won with number 42, with my name Paul written on the card.

It doesn’t matter whether you win or don’t

I am also made to understand that apart from scamming hundreds of people in millions of naira daily they conieve with the security agency at ebute ergo police station and idumota police station,I got to know that when I went to the station,on seeing 3 people laying the same complain and the police refuse to act.

Sir, I believe your agency is in charge of protecting the general public against issues like this and building confidence in our lotto system.

I am urging you not to let the next victim fall by your prompt response, it might interest me to know their operational status,whether licensed or not.

I m ready to volunteer as much information as I can give to save the next victim from this daylight robbery with impunity for more info.

Attached is a copy of picture I snap undercovered.

general public please beware ,while we wait for the police and lottery regulatory body to act.

2 Likes

Re: Lotto Scammers In Idumota(general Public Beware) by agarawu23(m): 12:35pm On May 02, 2018
You fell for this crap, a government approved business roaming around with a Danfo bus?

They are the same with those scammers that roll cards

"all say red, red"
"u see the black,
yes!
oya show me the black and win 10000 with 5000"

. I fell for that that shitt when I was young grin Money meant for errands, I wanted to double it sad
Re: Lotto Scammers In Idumota(general Public Beware) by nifemi25(m): 12:38pm On May 02, 2018
Eni n wafa nwa ofo.

1 Like

Re: Lotto Scammers In Idumota(general Public Beware) by ebuk4real(m): 12:40pm On May 02, 2018
What is really happening in this 'shithole' country...

One is lost either in the confusion of his understanding or in the understanding of his confusion...
Re: Lotto Scammers In Idumota(general Public Beware) by AK481(m): 1:27pm On May 02, 2018
agarawu23:
You fell for this crap, a government approved business roaming around with a Danfo bus?

They are the same with those scammers that roll cards

"all say red, red"
"u see the black,
yes!
oya show me the black and win 10000 with 5000"

. I fell for that that shitt when I was young grin Money meant for errands, I wanted to double it sad

This style is quite different,is like someone stealing your money and you can’t do nothing.
Re: Lotto Scammers In Idumota(general Public Beware) by agarawu23(m): 1:40pm On May 02, 2018
AK481:

This style is quite different,is like someone stealing your money and you can’t do nothing.
same with that. All the people surrounding them are all the same but u won't know.
Re: Lotto Scammers In Idumota(general Public Beware) by Segol: 3:49pm On May 02, 2018
All the Police Station around that area are also accomplice. They are in the know of this scam going on.. They have been bribed
Re: Lotto Scammers In Idumota(general Public Beware) by aspiring44: 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
they have been operating many years ago. If one is not greedy you won't fall for a scam . they use logic not jazz .if you know. you know.

I believe its only a superior counter operatives that can bust their operation. the stations you are compromised already .

some people are corruption personified. They eat , dine and sleep in corruption .

(1) (Reply)

Shocker!! See What Policemen Did After Fulani Herdsmen Robbed Passengers(video) / A Young Man Brutalized By A Military Officer For "Wasting His Time"(photos). / Security guard runs mad after overdosing in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.