Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,209 members, 7,867,521 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:39 PM

A - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A (421 Views)

33 Smart Habits That Will Train Other People To Treat You With Respect / Why Do Some Employers Treat Candidates For Interviews Like Thrash? / Please Treat This As Very Urgent!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A by samogconsu(m): 12:41pm On May 02, 2018
Re: A by kingxsamz(m): 1:00pm On May 02, 2018
sad
Re: A by NegusNegaste(m): 1:11pm On May 02, 2018
samogconsu:
I have been with Jumia for sometimes now in their Sales Consultancy Scheme called J-Force. I joined for some personal reasons.

The scheme is good as it has helped to provide employment opportunity for so many youths. But the company has one bad sad "THEY DON'T RESPECT THEIR AGENTS".

Just this morning one of their staff posted a message to the agent whatsapp group:

They have been posted messages like this to agents for a long time now. There was a time when they said agents that don't meet the target will be removed.

I think the problem is Nigeria itself. When people has no job, they will like to take whatever insult that comes their way. And they are boldly playing on that. They believe whatever they do, Nigerian wont complain. Please let us work together to make Nigeria better so that we can get rid of things like this in Nigeria.

In my little understanding in business, when you have someone working with you (consultant) for a long time, and you are trying to introduce a contract to them, It should be polite and with respect.

The said staff chat later sent a private message to me which I attached to this post. I think anyone trying to join Jumia J-Force should be ready to receive their insults.

I feel your pain bro. E go better!
Re: A by Agbotoluwa(m): 1:21pm On May 02, 2018
May the lord open His door of mercy for us
Re: A by KendrickAyomide: 1:25pm On May 02, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Accenture Nigeria Recruitment 2018 / Executive Secretary / Apply For African Development Bank Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.