Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well (81885 Views)

Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) / The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by Edge1(m): 6:37pm On May 02, 2018
Lat1tudeO2:
2 months old Tecno CM for sale
Location Abeokuta
Price 42k last
With accessories and receipt

Is CM up to 4months already?
Just asking
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by marvelli(f): 6:38pm On May 02, 2018
Good Reason though. She also wont complain when he has even more kids with other women. With money there's no wahala..lol

2 Likes

Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by Peterpanny: 6:38pm On May 02, 2018
Lat1tudeO2:
2 months old Tecno CM for sale Location Abeokuta Price 42k last With accessories and receipt
make i pay 23k cash.
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by Rastamann: 6:39pm On May 02, 2018
good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by kmaster007: 6:39pm On May 02, 2018
Leave thrash for lawma jooooor.... nah your life
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by sammuella(m): 6:40pm On May 02, 2018
Let her enjoy the show while it lasts.
To me, it makes a lot of sense for her to have gotten to this stage of making him publicly declare his affection for her.
grin
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by Edge1(m): 6:41pm On May 02, 2018
gbaskiboy:
Lazy Nigerian Youths, smh

Get a life.

You are angry because u didn't make FTC on this post, isn't it?

Oya take Vaseline, use it to help yourself.

Ezi.

1 Like

Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by anyimontana(m): 6:41pm On May 02, 2018
Where is Abeokuta?? undecided
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by davibid: 6:42pm On May 02, 2018
F
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 6:43pm On May 02, 2018
This news of chioma again undecided
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by EmperorKpee(m): 6:46pm On May 02, 2018
ottohan:
this is a very genuine reason..
I dont think any golddigging lady can do this..
Instead, they would want to do awsy with the kids, asap
Many runs girls would do the same bro. As long as there's money and the guy ain't bad in bed.
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by hunkydory(m): 6:48pm On May 02, 2018
Let's wait and see if davido will marry her.

1 Like

Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by ibkkk(f): 6:50pm On May 02, 2018
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by Lat1tudeO2: 6:50pm On May 02, 2018
Edge1:

Is CM up to 4months already?
Just asking
CM is just 2 months of release now
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by rainylad(f): 6:50pm On May 02, 2018
Kai people will commit suicide over this Davido matter..their fangs and forked tongue are working overtime now
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by Crixina(f): 6:53pm On May 02, 2018
My point exactly

Davido might be forcing this girl into the "limelight" she's just not ready for.

He is throwing her to the vultures of the world and if she is not strong enough, she might not survive it.

"She no like Instagram, na me dey force her..."
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by daannyy(m): 6:55pm On May 02, 2018
YINKS89:
Anoda BBNAIJA news we have to kip listening to
Is davido and chioma BBNAIJA news..
Please i hope you dint forget to take your drugs today
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by clemmonce(m): 6:55pm On May 02, 2018
haywhy1026:
Chioma if U re seeing this.....Dont ever forget to rub that powder on your face before seeing that client(Davido).....from Baba
mumu everything nah juju for una dictionary.... they both won their various hearts simple.... she seem to be a motherly and homely girl that is what he saw and he was blown... nothing be juju.... change your mentality

3 Likes

Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by JAMESOJAY: 6:55pm On May 02, 2018
You do some stupid Nigerians hate successful people?
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by millionboi(m): 6:56pm On May 02, 2018
haywhy1026:
Chioma if U re seeing this.....Dont ever forget to rub that powder on your face before seeing that client(Davido).....from Baba
kai

Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by Bamz(m): 6:57pm On May 02, 2018
Melian:
If these are the reasons he likes Chioma, then there's nothing really special about her. Unfortunately for him, davido, he's been meeting the wrong set of women that chioma's characteristics now seem peculiar/special to him.

I totally agree with you. It's not easy to find a 'decent' girl esp with someone of David's status. I only hope he finds sustained happiness and satisfaction.
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by Safiaa(f): 6:57pm On May 02, 2018
Chiom chiom. We cannot hear word on this site again, she’s winning. Collect the money and stack it up whilst he’s still in lover boy mode. I hope she’s being smart grin

1 Like

Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by coolheed: 7:00pm On May 02, 2018
Reason for the affection for Chioma may be accurate but I almost sure this is not the complete story. Time will tell.
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 02, 2018
Lat1tudeO2:

Get lost
Sorry. I can feel your pain.

Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by haywhy1026(m): 7:03pm On May 02, 2018
clemmonce:
mumu everything nah juju for una dictionary.... they both won their various hearts simple.... she seem to be a motherly and homely girl that is what he saw and he was blown... nothing be juju.... change your mentality
I pity You....He be like say the juju don dey work on you too
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by maxtreme: 7:04pm On May 02, 2018
MrMystrO:
THUNDER FIRE UNA FOR THIS NEWS AGAIN!!! NONSENSE angry
Why you read am oga. Thunder no dey fire anybody, go to another thread Kai!
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 02, 2018
Check out my opinion about the Davido and chioma debacle, kindly subscribe to ginger your personal person

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzFQHWV-cVE
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by bountykill: 7:07pm On May 02, 2018
Why won't she, there's pretty much enough pepper to go round.
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by maxtreme: 7:07pm On May 02, 2018
EmperorKpee:
Many runs girls would do the same bro. As long as there's money and the guy ain't bad in bed.
Na lie

1 Like

Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by clemmonce(m): 7:10pm On May 02, 2018
haywhy1026:

I pity You....He be like say the juju don dey work on you too
please dont quote me again.... so your wife use juju for you ? or your future wife need to use juju for you to marry her ? if no.... then why the juju talk.... how is Davido different from you ?? change your whole thinking and mentality...
Re: Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well by EmperorKpee(m): 7:13pm On May 02, 2018
maxtreme:

Na lie
Ok o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him / Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal / Tiwa Savage Goes Braless In Denim Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.