Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal (81847 Views)

Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Graduates From College (photo) / Timaya’s 1st Baby Mama Reacts To His Car Gift To 2nd Baby Mama? / "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Amagite(m): 4:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
Wizkid's first and second baby mamas, Shola Ogudu and Binta Diallo are claiming the Starboy doesn't pay for their sons school fees.

They made the revelation while Binta was reacting to a report on Chris Brown's baby mama, Nia Guzman saying Chris is a dead beat dad.

Binta made a post wishing she can swap baby daddy with Nia. She wrote;

"Im not trying to bring her down but Damn Can I just swap baby daddy with her���� if only my child’s father treated my son the way he treats her daughter and payed half of the amount she’s getting in child support �‍♀️ I am a single mom, I work my ass off and I pay for everything, imagine if someone was paying for my son’s school fees, nanny, and paying the bills boo boo let me just stop right here..."

Wizkid's first baby mama then dropped a comment on the post, saying Wizkid should first pay for his sons school fees before he talks of building schools for kids in Africa. See below...

This is not the first time Shola and Binta are calling out Wiz for allegedly being 'dead beat'.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/wizkids-baby-mamas-are-claiming-he-doesnt-pay-his-sons-school-fees.html

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Segunade10: 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
Tekno's Wife Disgrace Tiwa Savage After Wizkid Dumped Her In Dance Competition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aulkGwirT8

Wizkid & Tiwa Savage On a Date Rock Wedding Suit - Who Is The Most Fashionable?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic-w5hvN7qs
Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by SoftP(m): 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
Tell me, why won't i prefer Davido to Wiz the kid

No matter how rich a man is, if he can't take care pf his responsibility as a man, he is worse than infidel....

118 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Alzirida(f): 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
Apart from the sun, what else rises in the morning?�

197 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Flexherbal(m): 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
I nor dey talk put for man and woman matter ooo

22 Likes

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Baawaa(m): 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
How much is the school fees,if your baby daddy don't pay,pay it ?

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by EmekaBlue(m): 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
He can't pay his own blood school fees but he is there making mouth for Africa

340 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Homeboiy: 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
when you dey open leg for am to pour his akamu
your mind no reason say one day everything no go dey rosy

How are we sure she's not even lying against wizzy

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by donbachi(m): 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
make wizzy try pay fees and take care of her also,atleast for the sake of the baby..nobody no 2moro

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
This lady must be very jobless.She is always looking for every opportunity to bash wizkid.It is her type who constitute a nuisance to their man through their incessant habit of nagging.
Mind you I don't in any way support wizkid's negligent and slapdash manner in which he is treating his son.In fact he is very daft and tactless for behaving like that.
With that said,the best thing for her to do is to just forget about wizkid completely and devote her time and resource into something productive that will help her raise her son as a single parent since wizkid has proved that he is not reliable instead of deriding wizkid every now and then.
These her puerile antics will not change anything.The quicker she realises that and become independent of wizkid,the better for her.One thing I know is that wizkid will one day regret this.I hope when he does it won't be too late.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Ehiscotch(m): 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
Whatever is wrong with this girl though? trust me, her running to social media to announce all wiz is not doing for their son is silly. Reason why you should not open those legs for every guy that comes your way - get married first, heck! you know the pros and cons of getting pregnant out of wedlock yet you still engaged in unprotected sex with a guy and you expected some kind of monthly child support. I am not supporting Wiz but if you are willing to sleep with a guy who is not your husband, then be ready for whatever comes your way.

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by folake4u(f): 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
undecided Moral Lesson: All that glitters is not gold.

48 Likes

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by sneezeemek(m): 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
Struggle for the fresh day . New day, new struggle, remember?
Alzirida:

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Shakushaku1(m): 4:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
This girl talks too much alwys bitter.. Maybe wrong, but I tink wiz has a good reason for distancing himself frm her.. Can't deal men

16 Likes

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by amaniro: 4:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
Alzirida:

Your sense that was long goneundecided

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by amaniro: 4:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
I never liked wizkid *hisses*

12 Likes

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Shakushaku1(m): 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
Kolombz:
This lady must be very jobless.She is always looking for every opportunity to bash wizkid.It is her type who constitute a nuisance to their man through their incessant habit of nagging.
Mind you I don't in any way support wizkid's negligent and slapdash manner in which he is treating his son.In fact he is very daft and tactless for behaving like that.
With that said,the best thing for her to do is to just forget about wizkid completely and devote her time and resource into something productive that will help her raise her son as a single parent since wizkid has proved that he is not reliable instead of deriding wizkid every now and then.
This her puerile antics will not change anything.The quicker she realises that and become independent of wizkid,the better for her.One thing I know is that wizkid will one day regret this.I hope when he does it won't be too late.

As in her own too much, alwys shading and talkin shi on IG, no man wants that kinda woman around them, I'm very sure jada p and wiz do quarrel like normal couples do, but I dnt see her alwys coming online to talk shi..

11 Likes

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by celebgistz: 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
Alzirida:
your school fees

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by ritylove(f): 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2018

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Tamarapetty(f): 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
Davido is more responsible than dis dude, haven't heard any of his baby mamas complain.

It's obvious he loves zion more than the rest.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by nazablossom(f): 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
You should carry your cross. Being a baby mama is not a guarantee to success. You better take care of that child very well.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ehiscotch:
Whatever is wrong with this girl though? trust me, her running to social media to announce all wiz is not doing for their son is silly. Reason why you should not open those legs for every guy that comes your way - get married first, heck! you know the pros and cons of getting pregnant out of wedlock yet you still engaged in unprotected sex with a guy and you expected some kind of monthly child support. I am not supporting Wiz but if you are willing to sleep with a guy who is not your husband, then be ready for whatever comes your way.
Are you indirectly saying that the boy should also suffer the consequences of his mother's mistake?.
Wizkid is rich for crying out loud!.He doesn't have any acceptable reason for deciding to neglect his son.Is davido not a celeb like him?yet he take cares of both his children and his babymamas without preference.
What she is asking wizkid to do is to atleast show some love and attention to the boy.She is not asking him to take care of her as well.My problem with her is the silly way in which she is going about it.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
He Nor Concern Me

10 Likes

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
When a man sows wild oats, this is bound to happen.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by afroniger: 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
This Wizkid of a boy should grow up and be responsible for once!! He should take care of his kids and stop monkeying around.

28 Likes

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Beehshorp(m): 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
Can't you pay.. Everything Una go expect man to do
Bleep you people
Clothe you and the kids
Take care of the family
Take care of your family and his family
Feed y'all
See to your personal needs
All in the end just for sex every night..

Some Feminist would come for me, Abeg make Una take am easy

17 Likes

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by oloriLFC(f): 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
Alzirida:
koboko!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by GavelSlam: 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
Wizkid should sanwo joor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal by Anduku: 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
Irresponsible father

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well / Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring / See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.