Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,140 members, 7,849,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:16 AM

Reps Should End ‘Crazy’ Electricity Bills - Angry Customers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Should End ‘Crazy’ Electricity Bills - Angry Customers (11074 Views)

CBN Direct Banks To Take Over Collection Of Electricity Bills From Discos / Senators And covid-19 / FG Tells Togo, Benin, Niger To Pay Electricity Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Should End ‘Crazy’ Electricity Bills - Angry Customers by nkpommpko(m): 7:11pm On May 02, 2018
Factfinder1:
No lite no payment policy should be adopted
prepaid meter, simple. I use a fan and television, no compressor using appliance and NEPA gives me 6k bill every month. My friend that uses all these with a prepaid meter pays the same a month. One deep freezer, one fridge, one water heater etc. It is not cheap using power but with prepaid we learn to to conserve energy, we Learn to be frugal. If I had a prepaid meter i would not pay 6k a month.

1 Like

Re: Reps Should End ‘Crazy’ Electricity Bills - Angry Customers by CioAngels(f): 7:53pm On May 02, 2018
Who told you they have time for the masses of Nigeria, Are we suppose to by prepaid meter? It same reps that will connive with NEPA to force people to buy meter for their own selfish end. All they do is to manipulate books to steal money. I am waiting foe nepa people to come for accessment of my house. I did know that you are given penalty for offsetting all your bills. They penalising me by increasing my bills every month, but i learnt too late. Meanwhile they say they reading meter from transformer, imagine that. Every consumer have turned mumu that will not understand they are lying or don't know what to explain to consumers.
Re: Reps Should End ‘Crazy’ Electricity Bills - Angry Customers by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:19pm On May 02, 2018
[quote author=Chochovini post=67219515].
My brother I have been asking same question then I realized that they won‘t do that cos if they do, there won‘t be any avenue whereby they would syphone etxra money of what they popularly called “Chuwa-chuwa“ from their costumers again. They are nothing but Thieves![/quote

They are indeed thieves. I know of a man who went to PHCN apply for a prepaid meter and was told that he would only be qualified for a prepaid meter if he is indebted to the tune of N400,000 and could pay N200K so that the other N200K will be wiped off. I was shocked. Too much corruption in the land I must say
Re: Reps Should End ‘Crazy’ Electricity Bills - Angry Customers by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:21pm On May 02, 2018
OShepherd:
it's an open market thing now but the regulations are just taking shape. Make una relax now! Habaaaa shocked

Where can I get a prepaid meter because i am tired of paying through my nose for electricity i never used

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo Contractors Protest Over Unpaid Debts (Photos, Video) / Bandits Kidnap 100 Zamfara Residents For Failing To Pay ₦110M Protection Levy / Boko Haram Beheads Pilot Of Shot-down Jet (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.