Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures (66852 Views)

Davido Visits MC Oluomo’s Hotel In Oshodi / Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage / Davido Visits Government House In Port-harocurt, Meets Wike. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by trapQ: 5:00pm On May 02, 2018
Lol
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by femliany(m): 5:00pm On May 02, 2018
David fit dey date that omo Iya alamala again ooo why?seems the guy likes better food Chioma, be on the look out

3 Likes

Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by Nazaretha1(m): 5:00pm On May 02, 2018
�, if I'm your mumsy, I go disown you sharp sharp for saying that ni.
Fweshspice:
buka food na real deal walahi....May God bless iya billi, na only her food sweet pass my mumsi own grin
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by dannybomb(m): 5:01pm On May 02, 2018
can we have reasonable topics, in front page like how it's done in Quora Pls
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by willbayo(m): 5:01pm On May 02, 2018
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by XaviDayo(m): 5:01pm On May 02, 2018
I hope say e drop another 45 million o since na food be the major consideration.
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by buJu234: 5:02pm On May 02, 2018
When buhari say u guys re lazy and jobless una go say he dey insult una....

Everything davido, chioma, bbnaija , Chelsea etc. .

Nothing on financial intelligence, job hunting skills, career development , entrepreneurship, good marriages, nationalism, industrial thoughts etc....

Na Waoo Nigerian youths
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by daddio(m): 5:02pm On May 02, 2018
Fweshspice:
buka food na real deal walahi....May God bless iya billi, na only her food sweet pass my mumsi own grin

Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by chibu4u2(m): 5:03pm On May 02, 2018
ShyCypher:

Nawao. shocked

Is this queue also for food?

I wonder oh, booking space don turn hubby for NL
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by binsanni(m): 5:03pm On May 02, 2018
no is for the fufu now
ShyCypher:

Nawao. shocked

Is this queue also for food?
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 02, 2018
Davido special...
This guy really loves the paparazzi that comes a along with trending.

I believe this guy is doing this because he's preparing to drop a new song, before we know he'll drop it and boom! It sells like a wild fire...Nice business strategy I must say.

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by Enemyofpeace: 5:03pm On May 02, 2018
Fweshspice:
your mumsy food wet na so so salt and Maggi dey full am
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 02, 2018
I don't think chioma can cook ewedu. I wonder if yorubas can cook oha soup undecided
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by MayorOlohLo1(m): 5:04pm On May 02, 2018
who else saw cuppy's boyfriend?
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by Tundeobama(m): 5:09pm On May 02, 2018
Davido always enjoy amala sky when ever he is in ibadan. if you know amala sky at bodija like.
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by Dandavido: 5:14pm On May 02, 2018
[quote author=40ng post=67217332]@APROKOGIRL

Shared with caption ..

Am so happy right now davidoofficial at my mum shop today to eat Amala... mum am super proud of you for all your hard works over this year bigger you I pray and if u are in Ibadan and I haven’t tasted her food u are in a long tin

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/4264/davido-visits-road-side-eatery-to-enjoy-amala-and-ewedu-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

[img]https://aprokogirl.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/31416886_2006382952767734_5674095657116237824_n. Eyaaa after 45 million you want to manage amala
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by dunsin125: 5:23pm On May 02, 2018
fxjunkie:
OKAY I'VE HAD IT!! ANY MORE POSTS - JUST ONE MORE POST - ABOUT DAVIDO OR CHIOMA OR PORSCHE THEN I'M OUT OF NAIRALAND, AND THOUSANDS OF MY FANS WILL FOLLOW SUIT. THIS IS THE LAST WARNING!!!
Bros can I laugh......... Fans koa
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by Dandavido: 5:25pm On May 02, 2018
AFTER SPENT 45 MILLION ON BREAST AND TOTO. YOU WANT TO MANAGE AMALA. KONJI NA BASTARD
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by cadre88(m): 5:27pm On May 02, 2018
Hahahahaha.. Ur fans? Who u be?
fxjunkie:
OKAY I'VE HAD IT!! ANY MORE POSTS - JUST ONE MORE POST - ABOUT DAVIDO OR CHIOMA OR PORSCHE THEN I'M OUT OF NAIRALAND, AND THOUSANDS OF MY FANS WILL FOLLOW SUIT. THIS IS THE LAST WARNING!!!
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by adecz: 5:29pm On May 02, 2018
grin grin
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by diamond88: 5:29pm On May 02, 2018
Ibo girl cannot cook amala. Chioma better go and learn.
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by kmaster007: 5:32pm On May 02, 2018
fayose suld com and see his pple
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by fucktoto: 5:32pm On May 02, 2018
useless bloggers everywhere. where's the amala and ewedu soup in the pictures now?
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by ikorodureporta: 5:33pm On May 02, 2018
binsanni:
where is the amala now... cheesy cheesy cheesy

mayb na take-away him buy
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by ikorodureporta: 5:36pm On May 02, 2018
Dnt even know what they enjoy in amala - produced from 'dead' cheesy yam, smells bad, & contains tiny sand particles...
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by enonche85(m): 5:37pm On May 02, 2018
Roma vs Liverpool

& ov2.5 or

1st half ov1.5 or

Ov 10.5 corners or
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by Maski87: 5:42pm On May 02, 2018
Diarrhea go fall on you
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by Cowbuhari: 5:48pm On May 02, 2018
dude dey try promote im new sOng by all means dude dey try promote im new sOng by all means
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 02, 2018
Oga looopy please check your email
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by zainmaxwell(m): 5:57pm On May 02, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
you've not sin him befour? He is a very very humbly boy, more humbler than wizkid
just negodu, is dis english or what?
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by Dramadiddy(m): 5:57pm On May 02, 2018
nairaland is trash, these topics are meant for trending section but these nods smh
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by dadavivo: 6:02pm On May 02, 2018
Kissup:
Where's chioma assurance
chioma's assurance doesn't cover Amala. Sorry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone / Zak Mtumishi Sextape Leaked By Mistress (photos) / Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.