Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,080 members, 7,818,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures (66848 Views)

Davido Visits MC Oluomo’s Hotel In Oshodi / Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage / Davido Visits Government House In Port-harocurt, Meets Wike. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by Orpe7(m): 6:14pm On May 02, 2018
Guess chioma cant make everythin yet
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by henrydan(m): 6:14pm On May 02, 2018
Amingo! DODOS
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by jinxet2000: 6:18pm On May 02, 2018
So Chioma could not cook amala and ewedu? Love is blind.
As per Igbo girl, plenty other things she can give, wisdom 1, entrepreneurship to manage his akunuba 2
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by luckyboss(m): 6:31pm On May 02, 2018
The lady beside him is very beautiful and handsome
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by byemx06(m): 6:40pm On May 02, 2018
Kingstel:
Davido get beta Swag. tongue

WE ARE EXPANDING IN THE NORTH...

Stop being broke and become our Sales Executive & earn more than the minimum wage. Apply via "justice.ayo9@gmail.com"

what are u selling
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by asagbaesiri: 7:20pm On May 02, 2018
40ng:
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with caption ..

Am so happy right now davidoofficial at my mum shop today to eat Amala... mum am super proud of you for all your hard works over this year bigger you I pray and if u are in Ibadan and I haven’t tasted her food u are in a long tin

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/4264/davido-visits-road-side-eatery-to-enjoy-amala-and-ewedu-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

iya basira and sikiratu taking pictures with davido lol..........
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:22pm On May 02, 2018
Fweshspice:
buka food na real deal walahi....May God bless iya billi, na only her food sweet pass my mumsi own grin
u don chop
juju
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by Tomi124837(m): 7:54pm On May 02, 2018
Come oh Hope say he paid and he didn't collect back his change

Dats all!!!
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by Ademoore07(m): 7:54pm On May 02, 2018
Iya Adijat is still a learner when we have Mama number 1 canteen here in Ogbomoso. grin grin grin

Ladokites and UnderG guys won't deny this. grin cheesy
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by sunkanmihassan1(m): 8:33pm On May 02, 2018
In Ibadan, Skye Amala is undisputed.
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 02, 2018
Chioma done finish my guy
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by RexTramadol1: 9:09pm On May 02, 2018
Davido me sef dey sell kunu o
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by frizzy092(m): 9:22pm On May 02, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
you've not sin him befour? He is a very very humbly boy, more humbler than wizkid

Ahh! Mogbe mogbe.My brain dy burst with your english

Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by DSDLIVEREPORT: 9:59pm On May 02, 2018
hacmond:
Wheres Chioma d Chef grin
She never learn to prepare Amala n Gebegiri+ ewedu
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by Omzie(m): 11:07pm On May 02, 2018
Fweshspice:
buka food na real deal walahi....May God bless iya billi, na only her food sweet pass my mumsi own grin

Omo Ale Jati Jati cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by Fweshspice(m): 11:09pm On May 02, 2018
Omzie:

Omo Ale Jati Jati cheesy grin
omo ale ni iwo naa cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by LivelyB: 1:21am On May 03, 2018
No be small thing at all, more humbler and humbly..R.I.P English.
frizzy092:

Ahh! Mogbe mogbe.My brain dy burst with your english
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by SuccyJ(f): 11:23pm On May 03, 2018
Chascop:
I pity that Igbo girl you gave Assurance without Insurance..

What Nonsense..

Chascop!

so you're still on nairaland?
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by Nobody: 12:13am On May 04, 2018
SuccyJ:

Chascop!

so you're still on nairaland?

wow... SuccyJ ,
It's been along time..
Yes, I've not been active.. Been so busy with stuffs.; family, work work work..
I just got a relieving break last week and I'm enjoying it now. How has it been?
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by SuccyJ(f): 6:58am On May 04, 2018
Chascop:

wow... SuccyJ ,
It's been along time..
Yes, I've not been active.. Been so busy with stuffs.; family, work work work..
I just got a relieving break last week and I'm enjoying it now. How has it been?

Wow. OK.
it's been good.
Glad to have you back!
Re: Davido Visits Roadside Eatery To Enjoy Amala And Ewedu - Pictures by kyutepanda(f): 7:04am On May 04, 2018
because davido dropped to eat this one is here praising her mum, who isn't proud of their mums biko? comman carry yourself outta here jor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zak Mtumishi Sextape Leaked By Mistress (photos) / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone / Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.