Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

BREAKING: Police Fail To Comply As Abuja Magistrate Court Grants Dino Melaye Bai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Police Fail To Comply As Abuja Magistrate Court Grants Dino Melaye Bai (1560 Views)

Nwulu Converts Mansion To Tennis Court, Urges Nigerians To Comply With Lockdown / A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) / BREAKING: Court Grants Dino Melaye Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Police Fail To Comply As Abuja Magistrate Court Grants Dino Melaye Bai by Yeskem: 3:54pm On May 02, 2018
The senator representing Kogi West, Mr. Dino Melaye is has been arraigned at the Magistrate Court,Wuse Zone 2, Abuja, Frontline News Online can reveal.

Frontline News Online also gathered that the lawmaker has been granted bail. A close associate of the senator described as highly regrettable, the refusal of the police to let go of Melaye, despite the being granted.

“We have finished with the court hearing and the senator has been granted bail. But the police wont let him go”, the source said while pleading for anonymity.

“Combat-ready Policemen blocked all the roads leading to the court”, he further disclosed.
read more @
https://frontlinenews.com.ng/police-abuja-magistrate-court-grants-bail/

Re: BREAKING: Police Fail To Comply As Abuja Magistrate Court Grants Dino Melaye Bai by maslong(m): 4:21pm On May 02, 2018
Dino 2 vs Yeye belo 0
Re: BREAKING: Police Fail To Comply As Abuja Magistrate Court Grants Dino Melaye Bai by OpanachiOzohve: 4:23pm On May 02, 2018
They have not been directed by the slave/zombieee master to release him.
Re: BREAKING: Police Fail To Comply As Abuja Magistrate Court Grants Dino Melaye Bai by SalamRushdie: 4:25pm On May 02, 2018
They will still have to obey the court whether they like it or not and expect Dino to make more noise at plenary about Yahaya Bello
Re: BREAKING: Police Fail To Comply As Abuja Magistrate Court Grants Dino Melaye Bai by wakaman: 4:29pm On May 02, 2018
Has he fulfilled stipulated bail conditions?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Police Fail To Comply As Abuja Magistrate Court Grants Dino Melaye Bai by Patented: 4:30pm On May 02, 2018
help me ask them ooooo
wakaman:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Police Fail To Comply As Abuja Magistrate Court Grants Dino Melaye Bai by Uyiii: 5:01pm On May 02, 2018
wakaman:
have you fulfilled the stipulated bail conditions of your brain hoarding you to utilise it properly

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Police Fail To Comply As Abuja Magistrate Court Grants Dino Melaye Bai by tolexy007(m): 5:08pm On May 02, 2018
k
Re: BREAKING: Police Fail To Comply As Abuja Magistrate Court Grants Dino Melaye Bai by wakaman: 5:13pm On May 02, 2018
Uyiii:

have you fulfilled the stipulated bail conditions of your brain hoarding you to utilise it properly

Boy, I looked you up, face your studies! Also watch your speech, you won't go far insulting people out of exhibiting wasteful youthful exuberance.

It's best to keep quiet, if you can't add value to a discussion.
Re: BREAKING: Police Fail To Comply As Abuja Magistrate Court Grants Dino Melaye Bai by Maghan37: 5:16pm On May 02, 2018
At times I wonder who is worst. D Police or Criminals.grin
Re: BREAKING: Police Fail To Comply As Abuja Magistrate Court Grants Dino Melaye Bai by MisterGrace: 5:22pm On May 02, 2018
Nawao
Re: BREAKING: Police Fail To Comply As Abuja Magistrate Court Grants Dino Melaye Bai by millomaniac: 5:25pm On May 02, 2018
Have you met the bail conditions?
Re: BREAKING: Police Fail To Comply As Abuja Magistrate Court Grants Dino Melaye Bai by Uyiii: 5:26pm On May 02, 2018
wakaman:

Boy, I looked you up, face your studies! Also watch your speech, you won't go far insulting people out of exhibiting wasteful youthful exuberance.

It's best to keep quiet, if you can't add value to a discussion
the emboldened is my point exactly, you should have followed this special rule of yours in this particular thread, instead out of your adult/matured exuberance, you spewed trash.

I don't need to look you up, absolutely nothing to look up to you for.

Lol, for my studies, how about I tell you that guy is a Lecturer, you see your Lifecheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Police Fail To Comply As Abuja Magistrate Court Grants Dino Melaye Bai by millomaniac: 5:26pm On May 02, 2018
Uyiii:

You are the fool undecided

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Police Fail To Comply As Abuja Magistrate Court Grants Dino Melaye Bai by Uyiii: 5:28pm On May 02, 2018
millomaniac:

You are the fool undecided
Zombiecheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Police Fail To Comply As Abuja Magistrate Court Grants Dino Melaye Bai by roundman: 5:30pm On May 02, 2018
Still has a criminal case to answer in kogi, so he can't go home for now.
Re: BREAKING: Police Fail To Comply As Abuja Magistrate Court Grants Dino Melaye Bai by wakaman: 5:38pm On May 02, 2018
Uyiii:

the emboldened is my point exactly, you should have followed this special rule of yours in this particular thread, instead out of your adult/matured exuberance, you spewed trash.

I don't need to look you up, absolutely nothing to look up to you for.

Lol, for my studies, how about I tell you that guy is a Lecturer, you see your Lifecheesy

What do you teach? Where do you lecture? You have a foul mouth, shows your breed and pedigree?
You have decidedly shown your ignorance on non entertainment matters, in a court of law, even when granted bail there are conditions to be fulfilled, see? You need to ascertain that first!
But no, you being a railroaded childishly cocky ignorant fella don't know that.
Always be calm and comprehend before you respond to any question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Police Fail To Comply As Abuja Magistrate Court Grants Dino Melaye Bai by Uyiii: 5:54pm On May 02, 2018
wakaman:

[s]What do you teach? Where do you lecture? You have a foul mouth, shows your breed and pedigree?
You have decidedly shown your ignorance on non entertainment matters, in a court of law, even when granted bail there are conditions to be fulfilled, see? You need to ascertain that first!
But no, you being a railroaded childishly cocky ignorant fella don't know that.
Always be calm and comprehend before you respond to any question[/s].
says someone whose sobriquet is the very best word to reply the hogwash he just spewed, 'Waka shege man'cheesy

be deceiving yourself there, with the senseless question you asked out of your zombified and ass-licking exuberance, now you're quoting laws just to further solidify your zombie stance.
I don't need to ask you, our paths has never crossed here in NL, but I know already you're one of buhari's cows.

even peeps apolitical and absolutely lacks interest in politics knows about the maleye hullabaloo and how he's being witch-hunted by the apc, spear headed primarily by his state gov, bello.
Even with the assertion from this very thread, on how the police are all over the place waiting for his head is enough to tell you this isn't about meeting bail conditions. But because your over-all sense of reasoning is very myopic and have really been tilted and suppressed by buhari's adm has made you very sentimental and absolutely devoid of sense and objectivity.

hallo bruv. Should in case of next time, never make hasty generalisations as regards my photo in my profile, me carrying bag doesn't automatically means I am a student, and em, let me also tell you; maturity, high sense of reasoning isn't very relative to age.
Age is just a number, you might be 40-50years old and still be a zombie.

Alright man, quote me next time when you're sure you putting on your brain, and in reference to your cognomen; waka-shege-mancheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Moniker Uses 'fate Of IPOBEXPOSED' To Threaten Nairalanders / Douglas Road Owerri Under Rocha's Okorocha / Atiku Deliberately Refused To Enter This Truck, He Foresaw The Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.