Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,125 members, 7,835,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

BREAKING: Saraki accepts Police Invitation, reveals next line of action - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Saraki accepts Police Invitation, reveals next line of action (1562 Views)

PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Saraki accepts Police Invitation, reveals next line of action by aminulive: 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

Nigeria's Senate President, Bukola Saraki has accepted the Invitation of the Nigerian police to answer questions about his alleged involvement in the Offa Bank robbery.

Saraki, in a tweet on Monday afternoon, revealed that he instructed his ADC to get the invitation letter from the Police Headquarters in Abuja.

He tweeted;

"I have just informed my ADC to get the letter of invitation from @PoliceNG in respect of the allegations raised yesterday — so that I can immediately honour the alleged invitation".

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-saraki-accepts-police-invitation-reveals-next-line-action/
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: BREAKING: Saraki accepts Police Invitation, reveals next line of action by Nbote(m): 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
D same IGP who refused to honour d Senate's invitation is inviting d Senate President for questioning? I'm sure they were patiently waiting for him to not honour d invitation so dey can embarass him like dey did Dino... If U still think d IGP isn't carrying out d orders of his Vindictive Oga, den Ur stupidity is epic

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Saraki accepts Police Invitation, reveals next line of action by yarimo(m): 12:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Saraki accepts Police Invitation, reveals next line of action by kimjongJezebel: 12:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
What I like about Saraki is his respect for constituted authority, due process and the law... him no dey do gra gra

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Saraki accepts Police Invitation, reveals next line of action by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 12:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
This is the time to end political thuggery in Nigeria once and for all.

Re: BREAKING: Saraki accepts Police Invitation, reveals next line of action by kimjongJezebel: 12:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
Nbote:
D same IGP who refused to honour d Senate's invitation is inviting d Senate President for questioning? I'm sure they were patiently waiting for him to not honour d invitation so dey can embarass him like dey did Dino... If U still think d IGP isn't carrying out d orders of his Vindictive Oga, den Ur stupidity is epic

Bukola is a very enlightened guy with deep knowledge of things. They thought he won't honour their invitation... na them go tire because the case will soon go to court, na there dem go hang
Re: BREAKING: Saraki accepts Police Invitation, reveals next line of action by sdindan: 12:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
APC Vs APC grin

What's my concern.

Lemme go back to sleep joor!

Re: BREAKING: Saraki accepts Police Invitation, reveals next line of action by Evablizin(f): 12:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
sdindan:
APC Vs APC grin

What's my concern.

Lemme go back to sleep joor!
Like i care.... Make dem kee themselves. grin
Re: BREAKING: Saraki accepts Police Invitation, reveals next line of action by onatisi(m): 1:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
Very smart move.
He should submit himself for questioning, that will give ppl the picture or idea that he has nothing to hide .
Re: BREAKING: Saraki accepts Police Invitation, reveals next line of action by abokibuhari: 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
onatisi:
Very smart move.
He should submit himself for questioning, that will give ppl the picture or idea that he has nothing to hide .
You no they predict again, hope nothing ??
Re: BREAKING: Saraki accepts Police Invitation, reveals next line of action by sholatech(m): 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
There is no doubting that Saraki is smarter than the IGP and will be obvious as events unfold.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Saraki accepts Police Invitation, reveals next line of action by onatisi(m): 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
abokibuhari:

You no they predict again, hope nothing ??
Baba na money I dey find now oo
Re: BREAKING: Saraki accepts Police Invitation, reveals next line of action by onatisi(m): 1:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
sholatech:
There is no doubting that Saraki is smarter than the IGP and will be obvious as events unfold.
I told someone just some few hours ago that the smartest way to quell this case is for saraki to voluntarily submit himself for questioning. By doing so,they can't and won't detain him .that will give his supporters the much needed confidence they need now

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Saraki accepts Police Invitation, reveals next line of action by Lanretoye(m): 1:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
It’s not like they will detain him,they just want him to know powers of the executive.
Re: BREAKING: Saraki accepts Police Invitation, reveals next line of action by DCONE1(m): 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
I weep for my Nigerian youths...they are still defending the useless senators who steal and embezzle our common wealth
Re: BREAKING: Saraki accepts Police Invitation, reveals next line of action by DeOTR: 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
The way Buhari is just making enemies for himself without really wanting to destroy them won't end well for him.
This table he's shaking with the likes of Obasanjo, Saraki on it, it's dangerous.
Small time na, all these Ilorin Alfas will reason your matter, and before you know,...
Re: BREAKING: Saraki accepts Police Invitation, reveals next line of action by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2018
Everyday is a new day Nigeria. Always a news to keep the gullible masses distracted.
Between the executive should also learn to honour invitations by the legislature instead of running to court to obtain court orders.
We can not have a democracy if the executive act like angels while treating every other arm of goverment with disdain. Respect they say is receiprocal principle of seperation of powers should always be supreme.
Re: BREAKING: Saraki accepts Police Invitation, reveals next line of action by tobechi74: 1:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
ABIOLAXYZ:
This is the time to end political thuggery in Nigeria once and for all.

cloth make you conclude abi...like set five persons no dey get same materia
Re: BREAKING: Saraki accepts Police Invitation, reveals next line of action by Mynd44: 1:28pm On Jun 04, 2018

(1)

Will You Be Shocked If Tinubu Dumps APC? / Why Did Ambode Keep Silent Since Yesterday? / Atiku Deliberately Refused To Enter This Truck, He Foresaw The Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.