Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy (41928 Views)

Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch / Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR / Meet Evangeline Babuba Abeke, The Best Female Cadet At Police Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy by stephenduru: 4:12pm On May 02, 2018
Yesterday marked Abba Kyari's 18th year in the Nigerian Police Force. Precisely on the 1st of May 2000, he commenced his training as a cadet officers in the Nigeria Police Academy.

Check out his throwback photo below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/check-out-this-throwback-photo-of.html?m=1

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy by Firefire(m): 4:14pm On May 02, 2018
Jobless yooots, what should we do with the throw away picture? undecided

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy by kingxsamz(m): 4:34pm On May 02, 2018
undecided This beans am frying has almost burnt.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy by veekid(m): 9:10pm On May 10, 2018
Next please

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy by HoodBillionaire: 9:10pm On May 10, 2018
abeg d match boring
Re: Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy by Awesomenovellas: 9:11pm On May 10, 2018
He is and was a fine man.

nice picture

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy by coolcharm(m): 9:11pm On May 10, 2018
So?

Abeg who get PVC to borrow me?

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy by soberdrunk(m): 9:11pm On May 10, 2018
Aboki Bauer.......

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy by Musharraf: 9:11pm On May 10, 2018
Re: Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy by DoTheNeedful: 9:11pm On May 10, 2018
Over hyped policeman. Always solely taking the glory of the hard-work of others.

21 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy by Israeljones(m): 9:12pm On May 10, 2018
celebrity police....
This one just dey do police work on social media...
He will catch a rat.... 2pictures
He will arrest a mosquito... 4pictures
He will jail a monkey... 21pictures
i just wonder wah he will be posting wen he finally kills a buffalo

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy by Ekowise(m): 9:12pm On May 10, 2018
Boy then
Re: Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:12pm On May 10, 2018
Kyari this Kyari that....
Na una go use media attention haunt this man undecided

Well, his ugwu head sef enjoyed the attention.... So what's my own
Re: Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy by stfadaanthony(m): 9:12pm On May 10, 2018
I think this man is being positioned for something in the near future in Nigeria. I wouldn't be surprised if he is named the IG few years to come. The publicity he is generating is becoming somehow

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy by bumait(f): 9:13pm On May 10, 2018
Ground breaker
Re: Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy by osuofia2(m): 9:15pm On May 10, 2018
God bless you sir, much love from this side...you are the only aboki with sense unlike the dullard

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy by maxiuc(m): 9:17pm On May 10, 2018
angry

Too much attention

Just make him commissioner of Police tomorrow you will see Him turn to this overnight

14 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy by Ayobami7(m): 9:17pm On May 10, 2018
What should i do with the pic?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy by 1Dray(m): 9:17pm On May 10, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Over hyped policeman. Always solely taking the glory of the hard-work of others.

True.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy by 1Dray(m): 9:17pm On May 10, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

True

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 10, 2018
Mtchew!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy by BlackPantherxXx: 9:20pm On May 10, 2018
Nigerian Jack Bauer grin grin grin

This guy really likes attention.

I hope he's as good as he claims. All i can see are deliberate attempts to prop him up.

DoTheNeedful:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:20pm On May 10, 2018
abegi, dis guy chop plenty rogers 4rm road blocks those dayz joor! grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy by Neaman(m): 9:20pm On May 10, 2018
education is good, 18 years and he is here.
My neighbour has served for 24years..I'm not sure he is up to Asp.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy by MrGreenMavro: 9:21pm On May 10, 2018
18years no b joke

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy by brookz: 9:22pm On May 10, 2018
Jack Bauer of our time.

The Nightmare of Criminals.

#IGP in a making in no Distant Time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy by tectonotimes: 9:22pm On May 10, 2018
The rate at which time flies is amazing. Click on the first link on my signature to master the contemporary dynamics of non-oil products export.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy by ednut1(m): 9:23pm On May 10, 2018
Why does this guy crave attention like this. Wont be suprised if they come after him
Re: Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:24pm On May 10, 2018
coolcharm:
So?

Abeg who get PVC to borrow me?

"nah dis kyne ppl make me lose election dat year" - Gej

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy by Aniwhyte(m): 9:24pm On May 10, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy by DrToche: 9:24pm On May 10, 2018
soberdrunk:
Aboki Bauer.......
grin
soberdrunk:
Aboki Bauer.......

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Under Fire For Tagging #EndSARS Campaigners Terrorists / Nigeria Raises Troops For Gambia, Ready To Remove Yahya Jammeh - Premiumtimesng / Saraki Gives 4 SUVs To 4 High Chiefs In Ilorin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.