Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy (41933 Views)

Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch / Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR / Meet Evangeline Babuba Abeke, The Best Female Cadet At Police Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy by oshe11: 9:28pm On May 10, 2018
See as he resemble Fayose
Re: Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 10, 2018
grin

Re: Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 10, 2018
And he's already a DCP
That means he still has 17 years in civil service.
This man will surely attain the position of IGP before he retires.
Long life for you I pray

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy by asawanathegreat(m): 9:36pm On May 10, 2018
The man is a good police officer
Re: Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 10, 2018
MichaelSokoto:
abegi, dis guy chop plenty rogers 4rm road blocks those dayz joor! grin

Re: Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy by HAH: 9:37pm On May 10, 2018
Abba Kyari

Government college Maiduguri 1992 candidate
Bsc geography unimaid 1998

And already a deputy commissioner

Some. of his mate are just becoming CSP talk about being in fast lane

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy by danniyal(m): 10:08pm On May 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy by Elliot2(m): 10:51pm On May 10, 2018
He deserves the accolades for doing well for himself and the Nation. I wish he can impact same policing skills to his colleagues in order to make the police system formidable. Because,at the end of the day,we don't only need strong men but also strong institutions. # kudos to him.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy by adeomoade204(m): 11:26pm On May 10, 2018
Jobless yooots, what should we do with the throw away picture?

Please learn from this man. He's one of the few Nigerian youth who are Diligent in his work.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy by Okoroawusa: 11:27pm On May 10, 2018
Neaman:
education is good, 18 years and he is here.
My neighbour has served for 24years..I'm not sure he is up to Asp.
which qualification your neighbour use enter police?
did he go through the academy?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy by DSDLIVEREPORT: 1:05am On May 11, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Over hyped policeman. Always solely taking the glory of the hard-work of others.
I wonder o my bro . Even when he is sleeping they will.still.write he was on scene . Even when states operative does the job they still give him d glory . What a country?

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy by blaqoracle: 4:22am On May 11, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Over hyped policeman. Always solely taking the glory of the hard-work of others.
homeless children can never hidetheir envy.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy by tiwiex(m): 5:34am On May 11, 2018
Israeljones:
celebrity police....
This one just dey do police work on social media...
He will catch a rat.... 2pictures
He will arrest a mosquito... 4pictures
He will jail a monkey... 21pictures
i just wonder wah he will be posting wen he finally kills a buffalo
He is being prepped for IG. Make we day look dey see. Hehehehe.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy by acenazt: 6:09am On May 11, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

lol go and do yours then we shall sing your praises
Re: Throwback Photo Of Abba Kyari As A Cadet At The Nigeria Police Academy by acenazt: 6:11am On May 11, 2018
MichaelSokoto:
abegi, dis guy chop plenty rogers 4rm road blocks those dayz joor! grin
nahh. He was An ASP Cadet. Passed out with a star and straight to Office. No Road blocks or check points for Supols

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki / Situation Room Calls For Cancellation Of Kogi Elections / Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.