Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Namadi Sambo, Who Is He Really? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Namadi Sambo, Who Is He Really? (579 Views)

Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo / Gov Suswam,terhemen Tarzoor Spotted With V.P Namadi Sambo In Gambia / Nigerians Blast Vice President Namadi Sambo On Twitter & Facebook [SCREENSHOTS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Namadi Sambo, Who Is He Really? by drodman: 11:37pm On May 19, 2010
I first saw it on BBCnews that Nigeria President Goodluck Jonathan has nominated the serving Governor of Kaduna as his Vice President, hmmm. I then put the name on google and wikipedia search to get to know my new VP, but the funny thing was there was nothing , only some tiny bits of news of him being a governor. I was curious to know the reasoning behind decison of the very lucky President to have chosen him, but apart from 2011 political inspiration to remain president, and maybe to garner some support from certain quarters and at the same time neutralize other political forces,

Culled from The Nigerian Guardian Newspapers

“We now have a Vice President”, the television networks announced enthusiastically, the moment Namadi Sambo ‘s name was released as President Goodluck Jonathan’s nominee for the post of Vice President after a whole week of needless pussyfooting and nearly endless politicking. You would think it was the election of a new Pope that was being announced, but this was no Papal birth, rather the politics of Namadi Sambo’s nomination and his eventual emergence draw further attention to the lack of sense in the Nigerian political process, the triumph of politics over service and how the electorate continues to be discounted in virtually everything that is important,

Read the complete story on my anti corruption blog  http://www.nigeriaconfidential.com/category/blog/
Re: Namadi Sambo, Who Is He Really? by Choco5: 11:38pm On May 19, 2010
Logon to my blog to read the full story. Put your blog here!

(1) (Reply)

Immigration Arrests Ghanaians Over E-passport / Stop Or Face Fire Repe,dimeji Bankole To Resing / Rivers - Gunmen Kidnap Pdp Chieftain, Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.