Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Miracle Is Set To Leave Nigeria After We Voted For Him Is That Good?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miracle Is Set To Leave Nigeria After We Voted For Him Is That Good?? (1392 Views)

Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show / BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim "Miracle Is Boring". See Reactions / Khloe And K-Brule Loved Up As They Arrive Nigeria After Their Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracle Is Set To Leave Nigeria After We Voted For Him Is That Good?? by lonyskid: 5:05pm On May 02, 2018
YOURVIRALGIST

After three months of drama, suspense and

intrigue, reality TV show, Big Brother Naija: Double Wahala came to an end last Sunday with young and dashing pilot, miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe emerging as the winner.
He smiled home with N25 million cash, a brand new SUV and other prizes totaling N45 million.

www.yourviralgist.com.ng

However, being a good Christian, Miracle has vowed to pay his tithe to the last kobo. He made this pledge after he won!
How are you feeling now?
I’m feeling like a flyboy. I really appreciate you all because it’s your love that got me this (N45 million) prize.
What do you think won you the prize?
I will say it’s the grace of God.
As a Christian, are you going to pay your tithe from the money you won?
To me, it’s always God first. He has blessed me and I have to show that I appreciate. Yes, definitely, I’ll pay my tithe.

www.yourviralgist.com.ng

Re: Miracle Is Set To Leave Nigeria After We Voted For Him Is That Good?? by 9jaroots: 5:07pm On May 02, 2018
adesua

Re: Miracle Is Set To Leave Nigeria After We Voted For Him Is That Good?? by VonTrapp: 6:33pm On May 02, 2018
Who send u?
Re: Miracle Is Set To Leave Nigeria After We Voted For Him Is That Good?? by greatme2good(f): 8:38pm On May 02, 2018
Can't I comprehend anymore? Cos I can't see any part that says he's leaving Nigeria
Re: Miracle Is Set To Leave Nigeria After We Voted For Him Is That Good?? by neolboy(m): 9:54pm On May 02, 2018
You voted him so he can achieve his dreams so be Happy that he didn't use the money to venture into invisible things
Re: Miracle Is Set To Leave Nigeria After We Voted For Him Is That Good?? by jerflakes(m): 10:59pm On May 02, 2018
You and who are we?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Download Olamide “motigbana” Mp3 Music And Video / Tiwa Savage Stuns In Floral Maxi Dress / BREAKING NEWS!!! Dremo Leaves Davido Record Label (DMW)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.