Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Miracle Is Set To Leave Nigeria After We Voted For Him Is That Good?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miracle Is Set To Leave Nigeria After We Voted For Him Is That Good?? (1392 Views)

Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show / BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim "Miracle Is Boring". See Reactions / Khloe And K-Brule Loved Up As They Arrive Nigeria After Their Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

Miracle Is Set To Leave Nigeria After We Voted For Him Is That Good?? by lonyskid: 5:05pm On May 02, 2018
YOURVIRALGIST

After three months of drama, suspense and

intrigue, reality TV show, Big Brother Naija: Double Wahala came to an end last Sunday with young and dashing pilot, miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe emerging as the winner.
He smiled home with N25 million cash, a brand new SUV and other prizes totaling N45 million.

www.yourviralgist.com.ng

However, being a good Christian, Miracle has vowed to pay his tithe to the last kobo. He made this pledge after he won!
How are you feeling now?
I’m feeling like a flyboy. I really appreciate you all because it’s your love that got me this (N45 million) prize.
What do you think won you the prize?
I will say it’s the grace of God.
As a Christian, are you going to pay your tithe from the money you won?
To me, it’s always God first. He has blessed me and I have to show that I appreciate. Yes, definitely, I’ll pay my tithe.

www.yourviralgist.com.ng

Re: Miracle Is Set To Leave Nigeria After We Voted For Him Is That Good?? by 9jaroots: 5:07pm On May 02, 2018
adesua

Re: Miracle Is Set To Leave Nigeria After We Voted For Him Is That Good?? by VonTrapp: 6:33pm On May 02, 2018
Who send u?
Re: Miracle Is Set To Leave Nigeria After We Voted For Him Is That Good?? by greatme2good(f): 8:38pm On May 02, 2018
Can't I comprehend anymore? Cos I can't see any part that says he's leaving Nigeria
Re: Miracle Is Set To Leave Nigeria After We Voted For Him Is That Good?? by neolboy(m): 9:54pm On May 02, 2018
You voted him so he can achieve his dreams so be Happy that he didn't use the money to venture into invisible things
Re: Miracle Is Set To Leave Nigeria After We Voted For Him Is That Good?? by jerflakes(m): 10:59pm On May 02, 2018
You and who are we?

Download Olamide “motigbana” Mp3 Music And Video / Tiwa Savage Stuns In Floral Maxi Dress / BREAKING NEWS!!! Dremo Leaves Davido Record Label (DMW)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9