Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:55 AM

Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories (27793 Views)

Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / Presidency Reacts As Chibok Parent Insists Boko Haram Still Controls 49 Towns / Boko Haram Still Controls 3 LGAs In Nigeria - UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by fucktoto: 8:11pm On May 02, 2018
and some useful idiots called GEJ "clueless". what an irony!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by Jones4190(m): 8:12pm On May 02, 2018
As a member of the Comment Reading Association (CRA), I’m only here to read comments. Please keep the comments short and simple. I have lots of comments to go through. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by wyt(m): 8:15pm On May 02, 2018
But he Buhari know IPOB are terrorists?
If Nigeria govt is serious let them name the sponsors of Boko Haram. If Buhari is not their chief sponsor.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:17pm On May 02, 2018
Is this a president or a local motor park leader material ?
What a mess !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by Toboski: 8:33pm On May 02, 2018
Lazy Nigerian youths either cannot read or they have a major issue with comprehension. These same youths are the same people talking about taking over from the older generation. You have a story in front of you, you are too lazy to read it but you go ahead to advertise your stupidity by commenting total rubbish. It's not likely this crop of youths can even pass their exams not to talk of making anything good out of their lives. #lazynigerianyouths

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by fucktoto: 8:36pm On May 02, 2018
Okoyiboz3:
Buhari's mouth should be stuffed with a dirty rag. His handlers shouldn't allow him talk in public again. The disgrace he's giving his supporters is too much.

his supporters like you?

don't deny him now.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by karimcarim(m): 8:36pm On May 02, 2018
embarassed embarassed embarassed Baba is not aware of what is happening in the country. Haba & people are dying everyday. God Dey ooooo
Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by Bhayomi(m): 8:38pm On May 02, 2018
It wont be wrong to conclude that some Nigerian youths are actually intellectually lazy: The headline is outrightly misleading and follows false contextual deduction from the wholistic comments:::: Read and understand before you make comments guys:

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by Talknochip(m): 8:38pm On May 02, 2018
Smh!...Jus imagine!..... hw did we end up wit Buhari as a president?!..... He keeps spewing rubbish every day wit annoyin daftness!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by Acidosis(m): 8:40pm On May 02, 2018
Someday, Sowore will destroy this country with propaganda.

Buhari is a monumental failure but this headline is completely baseless. There is no correlation with the main content.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by faithfull18(f): 8:40pm On May 02, 2018
Hmmm..

Take a look at my signature.
Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 02, 2018
Toboski:
Lazy Nigerian youths either cannot read or they have a major issue with comprehension. These same youths are the same people talking about taking over from the older generation. You have a story in front of you, you are too lazy to read it but you go ahead to advertise your stupidity by commenting total rubbish. It's not likely this crop of youths can even pass their exams not to talk of making anything good out of their lives. #lazynigerianyouths

You are the lazy youth for assuming we did not Read. I did read the whole piece, and the context does not justify the quote.

- Buhari says he believes boko haram is restrained to Sambisa forest.
- he however read in Newspapers that Boko haram controls parts of the Country.
- Buhari says he DOUBTS those reports are true.

What we are saying is that, as a C in C, Buhari should be in position to assert authoritatively that they do control or not in facts parts of the territory.

- As a matter of fact it has been consistently published and documented that some towns are controlled by Boko Haram agents.

For Lacking accurate information about his own country, and for not being able to have objective and proper facts, we are justified to think that Nigeria is not lead by Buhari. Either it is on auto pilot, or it is in the hand of a cabal with their own objectives.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by somehow: 8:45pm On May 02, 2018
Simple: "The territories are within Sambisa forest"

make una read.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by jimrog: 8:46pm On May 02, 2018
Which kind journalism be this...

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by BruncleZuma: 8:48pm On May 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by Balet: 8:49pm On May 02, 2018
You people are just so stupid. You don't want to hear anything about this president except you twist it.
The man clearly said it is only on the pages of the news papers that boko haram are still in the control of some territories.
He said army has confinded them to the sambisa forest. But u people prefer to twist his statement to suit your intention. Stupidity of the highest order.
Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by Toboski: 8:55pm On May 02, 2018
[quote author=LoJ post=67226295]

You are the lazy youth for assuming we did not Read. I did read the whole piece, and the context does not justify the quote.

- Buhari says he believes boko haram is restrained to Sambisa forest.
- he however read in Newspapers that Boko haram controls parts of the Country.
- Buhari says he DOUBTS those reports are true.

What we are saying is that, as a C in C, Buhari should be in position to assert authoritatively that they do control or not in facts parts of the territory.

- As a matter of fact it has been consistently published and documented that some towns are controlled by Boko Haram agents.

For Lacking accurate information about his own country, and for not being able to have objective and proper facts, we are justified to think that Nigeria is not lead by Buhari. Either it is on auto pilot, or it is in the hand of a cabal with their own objectives.

[I believe his statement that Boko Haram has been confined to the Sambisa forest was a categorical one. Not in anyway ambiguous. I guess reading is one thing, comprehending is another, the nigerian youths really need to wake up I tell you]
Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by bejeria101(m): 8:55pm On May 02, 2018
You can read? Eziokwu! Tell me something!
Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by lovelybugs(f): 9:08pm On May 02, 2018
This tread has proven beyond reasonable doubt that Nigerians only read the headlines and not the content. cry undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by lovelybugs(f): 9:09pm On May 02, 2018
martineverest:
99.6% didn't read the news...they just read the headlines and concluded....these are d youth we call future leaders
as in cry . it's a pity. sad
Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by edupedia: 9:14pm On May 02, 2018
Firefire:
Brainless Presidiot cry

May the souls of the dead hunt you, APC and everyone in your worthless gonment till you depart this world. embarassed

We warned the morons still supporting the Chief slowpoke that he (Buhary) is not fit to rule a complex and dynamic country like Nigeria in the 21st century. But the morons will not agree.

It is finished!

We know the morons and coconut heads twisting statements to suit their hatred. We will ensure your plan to return looters to power inNigeria will fail...
Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by Reelectbuhari: 9:26pm On May 02, 2018
Is very unfortunate that Nigeria has been laid to rest......under Buhari....RIP nigeria..may ur rest be in peace and ur dwelling place in eernal hell....

It shall never be good with british, lugard and flora........Under a night of reckless hot sex between flora and lugard.....Nigeria was released into flora....for her to name nigeria...the spermecous....product.....that was the only time sperm was black......#spit#

what an adulterous nation.....
when a president makes such a statement e just know is over....

look at what the president is busy doing in aso rock.....he is watching how Nigeria became a nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by surgical: 9:32pm On May 02, 2018
Fweshspice:
I finally gave up on this man last last sha

I weep 4 my dear country if this dullard is re-elected 2019
Make una go get PVC oo abeg.. This is ridiculously funny and itz not a joke!
pls how do you intend to make your vote and others count,this man will rig, he is crooked he will not play flairly, everything he ever got was not gotten fairly, remember that till today he still surprised Jonathan handed over,now imagine if its him, people should not talk about PVC alone,also how to man mark him, the way they just did in kogi, inec hand was so tied that there was nothing they could do

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by Damzy007: 9:34pm On May 02, 2018
Remimadrid:
Qoute of the day:
Even a slowpoke knows Buhari has failed - Obasanjo.
Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by Funkybabee(f): 9:35pm On May 02, 2018
Some force is forcing this president to just be saying stupid thing

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by Reelectbuhari: 9:38pm On May 02, 2018
Balet:
You people are just so stupid. You don't want to hear anything about this president except you twist it.
The man clearly said it is only on the pages of the news papers that boko haram are still in the control of some territories.
He said army has confinded them to the sambisa forest. But u people prefer to twist his statement to suit your intention. Stupidity of the highest order.

for ur mind u go school.....

ur educational background is just a total waste to a point of no amendment.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by Fweshspice(m): 9:38pm On May 02, 2018
surgical:
pls how do you intend to make your vote and others count,this man will rig, he is crooked he will not play flairly, everything he ever got was not gotten fairly, remember that till today he still surprised Jonathan handed over,now imagine if its him, people should not talk about PVC alone,also how to man mark him, the way they just did in kogi, inec hand was so tied that there was nothing they could do
i see sense in ur write up..God intervention is seriously needed in this country
Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by namio10: 9:41pm On May 02, 2018
MadeInTokyo:
resident Muhammadu Buhari has acknowledged that insecurity is still a big problem for his administration.

Although he underscored the efforts of the Army in restricting Boko Haram to Sambisa Forest, he conceded that he had read in the papers that insurgents are still controlling some territories in Nigeria.

Speaking during an interview with Voice of Africa (VOA), he also expressed the difference between leading the country as a former military Head of State and now as a democratically elected leader.

He said: “I don’t get to listen to music but I find time to rest. When I was a general, I gave orders, but now I receive orders”
Commenting on the state of his health, he said his doctor always insist on good diet and good rest for him.

Asked what different plan he has for Nigeria if re-elected, he said: “We have not even finished what we are doing now. Insecurity is still a problem. The worst thing that Boko Haram is doing now is to get small girls, hypnotise and put explosive devices on them to go and detonate in mosques, churches, motor parks and markets and kill people.

“However, they are not able to take over any territory now, although even today, I read in some newspapers that Boko Haram are still holding territory. Well, they may still be somewhere in Sambisa Forest but the Nigerian Army has prevented them from coming out”.

Buhari, who is seeking a second term to the dismay of even some of his first-term supporters, also restated his resolve to punish more corrupt and criminal offenders if he wins in 2019

“By the time we set up these special courts and prosecute offenders, I am sure citizens will know that we are serious,” he said. “Those who embezzle public funds should be ready to face the consequences.”

http://saharareporters.com/2018/05/02/buhari-i-read-it-papers-boko-haram-still-controls-some-territories

HOW ON EARTH COULD A PRESIDENT OF A COUNTRY SAY THAT HE READS ON PAPERS THAT PARTS OF HIS COUNTRY ARE SEIZED AND HELD BY ANOTHER GROUP OF PEOPLE?

Help!!!!!!!

Help!!!!!

Help!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by Bizibi(m): 9:44pm On May 02, 2018
The best thing for this man to do is keep quiet and work,there have been reports by international media about boko haram and he will say those ones are false too.this man need to wake up we are already in may and it looks as if there is no govt.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by Oheji1: 9:44pm On May 02, 2018
We should be happy that he didn't add that while speaking with Trump.

But wait oh, what does it take for this man to close his shithool from saying what he don't know??

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by Nonaira1: 9:45pm On May 02, 2018
Buhari genetics need to be tested, I believe he has a rare form of disease that noone else has that makes him such an idiot. I believe this man is carrying a mutation disease that'll be epidemic if we allow him and his offsprings to pass their genes around. This is ridiculous. Calling Buhari a Dullard is an insult to Dullards everywhere.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories by Bizibi(m): 9:46pm On May 02, 2018
surgical:
whether he rigs or not I will do my bit and vote,it is better than complaining everyday.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport / Corruption: FG Goes After ‘super Rich’ Civil Servants -the Punch / Lucky Ajie (idu) Assassinated In Okposi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.