Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:25 AM

University Otuoke Female Student Who Took Tramadol Dies During Sex In Bayelsa - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / University Otuoke Female Student Who Took Tramadol Dies During Sex In Bayelsa (74015 Views)

Flood Overtakes Federal Medical Centre Otuoke, Bayelsa (Photo) / Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos) / Man Who Took Tramadol In Lagos Tied Up While Behaving Strangely (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Otuoke Female Student Who Took Tramadol Dies During Sex In Bayelsa by youngshegoal(m): 5:57am On May 04, 2018
nawa ooh ,May God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss.,
Re: University Otuoke Female Student Who Took Tramadol Dies During Sex In Bayelsa by Gerrard59(m): 6:05am On May 04, 2018
hushpapi:
Dear God save the life of our youths! Hmmm! The old ones are alive while the young ones are dieing of drug abuse. Some fools will say it’s buhari’s fault While and reasonable ones know that it’s has been like that become buhari came in power. Even before Jonathan came in drug is circulating in our environment.

Parent introduce your kids to God first and he will create away for them and protect them among bad friends. You can’t keep your kids from hanging out with both bad and good friends but you can build how to deal with bad friends inside them by introducing them to God first.

Drug is now part of western education in every universities they sneak it in

Nigerian kids are amongst the most religious even before the advent of this drug crises. Apparently, the religious teaching has no positive effects.

So?

@Post: If the story is true, it is good riddance to bad rubbish!

A
Re: University Otuoke Female Student Who Took Tramadol Dies During Sex In Bayelsa by Kftonkus25: 6:30am On May 04, 2018
Not fake.

1 Like

Re: University Otuoke Female Student Who Took Tramadol Dies During Sex In Bayelsa by Smartyash: 6:41am On May 04, 2018
martineverest:
bloggers and lies

just look at how all the commenters above me believed the fake news....they only read the headlines without reading the content

the content lacks details

no content at all. The girl doesnt even have a name.
Re: University Otuoke Female Student Who Took Tramadol Dies During Sex In Bayelsa by emperorblog(m): 6:43am On May 04, 2018
ARE U SURE IT ONLY TRAM OR SHE,ADD COCO AND MARIJUANA INSIDE

read cool interesting story here
www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: University Otuoke Female Student Who Took Tramadol Dies During Sex In Bayelsa by smashking: 7:16am On May 04, 2018
I am a student in federal university otuoke, no girl died and she didn't take any sex enhancement drug . The girl had heart issues and she's very much alive and ready for her exams this coming Monday. Pls do investigations well before u report.

1 Like

Re: University Otuoke Female Student Who Took Tramadol Dies During Sex In Bayelsa by Titogbanski: 8:01am On May 04, 2018
I hope this is not the usual propaganda against Jonathan...from the nation news.

I mean this news seems too petty or everyday to be in a major newspaper like the nation. It would be understandable if it were in a blog like akproko news or jistnaija pages. No name, no department, no hospital name, no nothing.....only speculation, and perhaps, the covert attempt to soil the name of Bayelsa and Otuoke University...which is the only item of identification in the whole story

See how empty the new is

"A female 100-level student of the Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa State, has breathed her last following a drug-induced sex.

The student was said to have engaged in sex romp with her lover, a male undergraduate, after both took sex-enhancing drugs suspected to be Tramadol and other hard substances.

She reportedly passed out and was rushed to an undisclosed hospital where shed died later.""

.......Sham!
Re: University Otuoke Female Student Who Took Tramadol Dies During Sex In Bayelsa by victorian(f): 8:30am On May 04, 2018
They wan fucvk their brains out. Best sex they've ever had.

See where it leads, Death.

I always tell my friends, don't go beyond your limit in sex. Don't try and impress the guy,that you are machine on bed. Do your best without drugs, and if he's not satisfied? Biko free d guy and live long afterwards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Otuoke Female Student Who Took Tramadol Dies During Sex In Bayelsa by MyExpression(m): 8:40am On May 04, 2018
Emmasco69:
It Has Been Confirmed That The Girl Is Still Alive .According To Fuocampusgist That Spread The News At First

OK... at least, this validates the news.
Re: University Otuoke Female Student Who Took Tramadol Dies During Sex In Bayelsa by MyExpression(m): 8:42am On May 04, 2018
PrecisionFx:
lipsrsealed

Where is the evidence?
emmasco69
Re: University Otuoke Female Student Who Took Tramadol Dies During Sex In Bayelsa by Pusyiter(m): 8:57am On May 04, 2018
English Kisses vickie. cool
victorian:
They wan fucvk their brains out. Best sex they've ever had.

See where it leads, Death.

I always tell my friends, don't go beyond your limit in sex. Don't try and impress the guy,that you are machine on bed. Do your best without drugs, and if he's not satisfied? Biko free d guy and live long afterwards.
Re: University Otuoke Female Student Who Took Tramadol Dies During Sex In Bayelsa by victorian(f): 9:00am On May 04, 2018
Pusyiter:
English Kisses vickie. cool

Lol grin
Re: University Otuoke Female Student Who Took Tramadol Dies During Sex In Bayelsa by FKMagazine(m): 9:53am On May 04, 2018
GET CHEAP PUBLICITY VIDEOS FOR ALL YOUR CHURCH PROGRAMS & BUSINESSES.

Turn your handbills into attractive Animated Videos, we can also help to spread the video accros all social media platforms (Facebook,LinkedIn,Twitter,WhatsApp,blogs) reaching millions of people in the process boosting your church and business.
save yourself the stress of wasting a lot of money on printing, sharing fliers & pasting banners. FOR JUST 7k(video with background music) 12k(Video with voice over) we also send bulk SMS and build websites.

For more info call or whatsapp @ BISYOM Media on: 09073982244
www.bisyommedia.com
@bisyommedia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQkCPYMG_z0
Re: University Otuoke Female Student Who Took Tramadol Dies During Sex In Bayelsa by jerrisonjeff(m): 10:01am On May 04, 2018
True...this happened in my street at sch......the guy was running with the girl on his arm to the clinic and his tinz was long down his short boxers......instad of his tin below to reduce it maintained a fix size.....drugs na bastard
Re: University Otuoke Female Student Who Took Tramadol Dies During Sex In Bayelsa by badboyharmony: 10:01am On May 04, 2018
6660M0666:
The Bane of this generation is the priority we've given to mediocrity.

After your atarodo-selling, often mendicant parents tried their best to sponsor you to a tertiary institution of learning, You got there and decided to revel in incessant canoodling. As if that wasn't bad enough, you even opted for sex enhancing drugs to foster the longevity of your acts of carnal stupidity.

Where is the sense?
What is the essence of such an existence??

I would type RIP, but I would slap me for such display of abominable fatuity.

All I can say is this;

May God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss...and the courage to bear the ignominy of the manner of her passing.
oga small small na
Re: University Otuoke Female Student Who Took Tramadol Dies During Sex In Bayelsa by AstuteAyo(m): 12:35pm On May 04, 2018
a girl taking tramadol, is she gonna be the 1 for the pounding work ?
Re: University Otuoke Female Student Who Took Tramadol Dies During Sex In Bayelsa by helpfulposts(m): 7:23am On May 05, 2018
jerrisonjeff:
True...this happened in my street at sch......the guy was running with the girl on his arm to the clinic and his tinz was long down his short boxers......instad of his tin below to reduce it maintained a fix size.....drugs na bastard
So guy so dey B/Y?
Re: University Otuoke Female Student Who Took Tramadol Dies During Sex In Bayelsa by Akachukwu42(m): 9:34am On May 05, 2018
machuks45:
She died in active service

Hahahahaha
Re: University Otuoke Female Student Who Took Tramadol Dies During Sex In Bayelsa by Nobody: 5:35am On May 31, 2019
Vastly thought out! Ahhhhhhh... smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women / Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? / Israeli $1.5M Gold & Diamond Face-Mask Is The Most Expensive In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.