Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Could This Be A Sign Of Evolution? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could This Be A Sign Of Evolution? (536 Views)

How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. / See Why Some Believers Don’t Accept The Theory Of Evolution / Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be A Sign Of Evolution? by Kendzyma(m): 9:12pm On May 02, 2018
So i was outside observing d greatness of nature,and at the same time engulfed with the thought of life in general,then i suddenly realized something...our feet texture and thickness is the same with our palm's texture and thickness...(Note: i know we all know this,but its actually d first time i gave it a critical thought)

Animals also have this feature,which is as a result of the fact that they use both their legs and hands to walk inwhich the palm and feet evolved to be thicker than the other skin part in the body..

But we human also have this same unique feature just that we only use our legs to walk,so i was like..why do we need our palms thickend in the first place since we dnt use it constantly on a hard surface?..how does our palm skin evolved to be that thick..?

The only answer i could come up with was that,maybe we actually once used our palms to walk,which explains the thickness and due to our intelligence,we evolved to using just the feet to walk..this is just my own thought,i will like to know what you guys thinks about it.

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Could This Be A Sign Of Evolution? by Olawale118(m): 9:47pm On May 02, 2018
hmmmmm...let me not say anything so dat my oga at the top will not come and say another
Re: Could This Be A Sign Of Evolution? by Primesky(m): 11:05pm On May 02, 2018
Kendzyma:
So i was outside observing d greatness of nature,and at the same time engulfed with the thought of life in general,then i suddenly realized something...our feet texture and thickness is the same with our palm's texture and thickness...(Note: i know we all know this,but its actually d first time i gave it a critical thought)

Animals also have this feature,which is as a result of the fact that they use both their legs and hands to walk inwhich the palm and feet evolved to be thicker than the other skin part in the body..

But we human also have this same unique feature just that we only use our legs to walk,so i was like..why do we need our palms thickend in the first place since we dnt use it constantly on a hard surface?..how does our palm skin evolved to be that thick..?

The only answer i could come up with was that,maybe we actually once used our palms to walk,which explains the thickness and due to our intelligence,we evolved to using just the feet to walk..this is just my own thought,i will like to know what you guys thinks about it.

All we see around us today is a product of divine creation, made by the one and all knowing God. Evolution us the doctrine of Satan which seeks to deny God hand role in the work He has made.

The denial doesn't change a thing from God, but accepting such is to the detriment of man.

God internationally designed and created everything.

John 1:3
All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

I ask, since the last so called evolution took place, why haven't we seen another or even a sign of it? Why do we need to build aeroplanes when we could have just evolved wings and fly?. May God save us from satanically inspired lies.

Jesus Christ is the way.
Re: Could This Be A Sign Of Evolution? by Kendzyma(m): 4:14pm On May 03, 2018
Primesky:

All we see around us today is a product of divine creation, made by the one and all knowing God. Evolution us the doctrine of Satan which seeks to deny God hand role in the work He has made.

The denial doesn't change a thing from God, but accepting such is to the detriment of man.

God internationally designed and created everything.

John 1:3
All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

I ask, since the last so called evolution took place, why haven't we seen another or even a sign of it? Why do we need to build aeroplanes when we could have just evolved wings and fly?. May God save us from satanically inspired lies.

Jesus Christ is the way.
lolz
Re: Could This Be A Sign Of Evolution? by sabbiboi: 6:40pm On Feb 12, 2021
Bro, pls can you teach me this domain parking business

(1) (Reply)

Trump Is Biblical Cyrus Of Today / bleep / From Christian To Christroll - The Sad Story Of What This Section Can Do To You_

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.