Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,109 members, 7,957,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:02 AM

Eye Brite Tablets For Long And Short Slight And Also Cataract And Glaucoma - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Eye Brite Tablets For Long And Short Slight And Also Cataract And Glaucoma (565 Views)

Eyegarde (cataract And Glacuma) / Forever Vision - Cataract And Glaucoma Supplement / GNLD Cataract And/or Corneal Damage Supplements For Good Vision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eye Brite Tablets For Long And Short Slight And Also Cataract And Glaucoma by uomamac(f): 11:49pm On May 02, 2018
Maintain and improve eye health.
Help preserve good eye sight.
It is helpful for sightedness
Prevent eye infection and protect against cataracts.
Improves blood circulation, thereby promoting clearer vision.
Eye BriteĀ is a nutritional supplement containing ingredients like Marigold, Bilbery, Beta Carotene, Vitamins C and E, Copper, Zinc and Selenium.
Television viewing, computer screen strain and strong sunlight can be linked to poor eye health that can be improved with Eye Brite tablets.
The ingredients in these tablets can improve circulation, thereby promoting clearer vision.
Pack size: 30 tablets
Direction: One tablet daily.

Call or WhatsApp me on this 07039878863 or 08060192174

Re: Eye Brite Tablets For Long And Short Slight And Also Cataract And Glaucoma by babaloke: 8:34am On May 03, 2018
How muxh
Re: Eye Brite Tablets For Long And Short Slight And Also Cataract And Glaucoma by babaloke: 8:34am On May 03, 2018
How much

(1) (Reply)

Brutal Accident At Ilorin Cost Many Lives / How i Dealt With The Recent Bumps/reaction On my Skin / Any One Suffering Silently From Any Embarrassing Health Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.