Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

FG Launches Startup Nigeria To Promote Agribusiness - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / FG Launches Startup Nigeria To Promote Agribusiness (12399 Views)

My Goat Farm Startup (my Diary) / Why Foreign Investors Are Ignoring Nigeria’s Agribusiness – Minister / 5 Agribusiness You Can Start In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Launches Startup Nigeria To Promote Agribusiness by obowunmi(m): 10:57am On May 03, 2018
Another SCAM.

There was nothing wrong with the YouWin Youth Program.
Re: FG Launches Startup Nigeria To Promote Agribusiness by Nobody: 10:57am On May 03, 2018
This govt and farming sef... Na WA ooooo. Everything with them is agriculture.

What an agrarian and nomadic mentality

1 Like

Re: FG Launches Startup Nigeria To Promote Agribusiness by Buffalowings3(m): 10:57am On May 03, 2018
bolafez:
where is the registration link ?

grin

It is in the pipeline
Re: FG Launches Startup Nigeria To Promote Agribusiness by TheAngry1: 11:02am On May 03, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Is Yusuf and Zahra going to join the other lazy youths?
If no, i want my power bike and not Startup Naija.

I can't believe some people liked your silly comment. O boy, you better wake up o, people are making the most of these opportunities you are here replying every post from a negative default setting. Tufiakwa!
Re: FG Launches Startup Nigeria To Promote Agribusiness by lonlytroy(m): 11:10am On May 03, 2018
CodeTemplar:

You think all those mofos up there gives an f about u?
Re: FG Launches Startup Nigeria To Promote Agribusiness by bigpicture001: 11:14am On May 03, 2018
....who told the FG that agricultural investment is what will rescue the Nigerian economy....everytym,afro start ups up nd down...mumu country
Re: FG Launches Startup Nigeria To Promote Agribusiness by kilojoDesigns: 11:17am On May 03, 2018
Am too lazy to sign up for this.

Y'all can check my siggy tho

Re: FG Launches Startup Nigeria To Promote Agribusiness by obowunmi(m): 11:36am On May 03, 2018
TheLordIsGr8:
This govt and farming sef... Na WA ooooo. Everything with them is agriculture.

What an agrarian and nomadic mentality

When daddy BuBu owns a farm in Daura.

1 Like

Re: FG Launches Startup Nigeria To Promote Agribusiness by OmoOshodi(m): 11:39am On May 03, 2018
Untapped gold from catfish business

No long story
You can start retailing smoked catfish and make cool cash while working as a salary earner with as low as 47,000Naira.
How: with 42,000 (120pcs) you will get a supply of healthy and well processed oven dried catfish.(I can supply you).
* with 4,000Naira (200pcs)you will get an attractive designed sticker( e.g Mrs/Mr X (unregistered brand name)oven dried fish) I can help you with that.

*with 1,000Naira you will get a see-through polythene bags for packaging.

The calculation
42,000/120pcs
=350Naira/fish
3pcs of fish per pack
=1,050.

Selling price is minimum of 1,200-1,300/pack( depending on your marketing skill)

Profit margin: 150 - 250Naira I.e 6,000 - 10,000Naira.

Target market : Church members,Mosque(Ramadan approaching) Hospitals,Offices and generally Working class people that prefer to eat healthy unlike the dirty market women fish that may cause harm to health if not we'll washed before cooking... and if you have families and friends in diaspora in need of African pot... Your profit margin can be as high as 15,000Naira.... for just 42,000 Naira investment.

Think and invest wisely today and smile tomorrow.

Re: FG Launches Startup Nigeria To Promote Agribusiness by debayun(m): 11:39am On May 03, 2018
Pls can someone plz tell me how I can register
Re: FG Launches Startup Nigeria To Promote Agribusiness by djon78(m): 11:47am On May 03, 2018
Where is registration link? Quite a number of people have asked the same question!!!b

Whoever posted this, where is the link or is this just propaganda??!!
Re: FG Launches Startup Nigeria To Promote Agribusiness by FarmBusiness(m): 11:50am On May 03, 2018
CSTR1003:
North central - Agriculture and governance.

South east - financial tech /commerce

I had to highlight it before some people go and apply under the section that does not concern their geopolitical zone .

financial tech /commerce financial tech /commerce financial tech /commerce financial tech /commerce financial tech /commerce

MPOS is a mobile Point-of-Sales (Mobile POS) that operates on bluetooth enabled smartphone devices. mPOS App can be downloaded on the mobile device and the App is launched each time a merchant needs to consummate a transaction on the terminal. The PinPad (Chip reader) is connected to a mobile device via Bluetooth to process a transaction. Transaction amount, type of transaction and account type are captured on the mobile device while the Pinpad only allows cardholder to insert his card and enter PIN. Status of consummated transaction is either via Bluetooth enabled printer or an e-receipt is sent to specified email(s).

Key features

It uses the data on a mobile device thereby offering a better network reliability in view of capability to swing across EDGE, 2G and 3G
It is more portable than regular POS terminals which makes it easier to move about with
It gives merchant the option to print e-receipt for transactions consummated on the terminal
It has capability to record cash or card transaction on the devices
It has in App transaction history ( view transaction history, daily, monthly, year or All)
It connects to a mobile device via Bluetooth
It also uses a Bluetooth enabled portable printer (though optional because it has capacity to issue e-receipt)

BENEFITS OF PAYCENTRE MPOS SOLUTION

Better connectivity
Faster and more reliable than regular POS terminals
Better user experience
Possibility of sales on the go
Allows card and cash payments
Low cost device
Ease of integration to multi-platform

Do you have a BUSINESS LOCATION in Nigeria?

Do You want to MAKE MONEY Serving BANK CUSTOMERS in Nigeria?

Do you want a POS to SERVE your CUSTOMERS and Do CASH BACK Business in Nigeria?

Then Welcome to AGENCY BANKING BUSINESS Adaptation in Nigeria.

FBS PayCentre is an Agency Banking Management Service in Nigeria operated with Bank Platforms Paycentre.

AGENT BANKING SERVICE

With Agency Banking you Can Perform the Following TRANSACTIONS;

OPEN BANK ACCOUNT for CUSTOMERS* work in Process.

DEPOSIT to ANY BANK ACCOUNT in NIGERIA

WITHDRAW from ANY BANK ACCOUNT in NIGERIA, with Smart Cellphone or Mobile POS Tehnology.

PAY BILLS in NIGERIA

WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED

1. A BUSINESS LOCATION
2. ANDROID SMART PHONE
3. mPOS

MOBILE POS works with ANY TYPE of ANDROID PHONE, built on BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY.

The PROFIT ANALYSIS

Average Daily 30 Transactions at N150 Per Transaction,
If the Agent is Charging a Transaction Fee of N200.00 for DEPOSIT and WITHDRAWAL from BANK Transactions

30 Transactions X N150= N4,500.00

N4,500 per Day, for 25 Working Days = N105,000.00 Per Month

TOTAL N112,500.00

This is the Minimum of all Transactions Expected depending on Market Demand within your Location.

AGENT REGISTRATION

AGENT REGISTRATION
Including
1. PLATFORM ACTIVATION
2. POS (CELLPHONE POS, MOBILE POS or TRADITIONAL POS)
3. TRAINING MATERIALS
4. BRANDING MATERIALS
5. DELIVERY to anywhere in NIGERIA.

APPLICATION DOCUMENTATION
1. Scanned Copy, PASSPORT-SIZED PHOTOGRAPH
2. Scanned Copy, VALID IDENTITY CARD, Voters Card, Drivers' License, National Identity Card, International Passport.
3 Scanned Copy, UTILITY BILL, NEPA BILL or other Type of BILL.

YOUR AGENT BUSINESS PLATFORMS WILL BE PROFILED and DETAILS SENT TO YOU WITHIN 5 WORKING DAYS OF RECEIPT OF YOUR COMPLETED FORM AND AGENT REGISTRATION FEE.

Travelling long journeys only to be met by long queues and delayed service is a common characteristic in Nigeria banking sector. Agency banking will save both the banker and bank of outrageous costs.

PayPad is an mPOS (mobile POS) solution – the first of its kind in Nigeria – that allows merchants to accept card payments using their smart mobile device (tablet and phones).

Available for use with 10 of Nigeria’s major banks.

As I mentioned earlier, all you need to start using PayPad is a bank account

POS cost N14,000
Setup: FREE

Business Plan: N4,000 (Optional)
Practical Training: N4,000 (Optional)

COURSE OBJECTIVES: Following the course you will be able to:
COURSE OBJECTIVES: Following the course you will be able to:

Understand the environmental conditions required for Agency Banking
Appreciate the disruptive of Mobile Money in banking markets
Analyze the limitations of Agency Banking versus traditional banking
Appreciate the benefits to bank clients of Agency Banking

KEY TOPICS

Strategic role of Mobile Money and Agency Banking in Financial Inclusion
Does Agency banking equate to Mobile Banking?
What is Agency Banking and how is it changing the Financial Services landscape?
Applications of Mobile Money: electronic wallets and payment services
Know Your Client (KYC) requirements in Mobile Money applications
What does a sustainable Agency Banking business model look like?
Risk management of Mobile Money and Agency Banking applications

Training Duration : 2Days

If you have any questions or observations, feel free to drop them in
WhatsApp or Call
Yemi 08036320607

POS Agent training Centre
FBS PayCentre
@174 Adiyan Agbado Station Lagos

Re: FG Launches Startup Nigeria To Promote Agribusiness by Jsucre(m): 11:59am On May 03, 2018
i enta this startup site. but i dont understand it. anyone with useful info to reg biko?
Re: FG Launches Startup Nigeria To Promote Agribusiness by inana2018: 12:11pm On May 03, 2018
DON'T VOTE OBASONJO AGAIN!!!

STOP NAN, NA OBASANJO I TALK OOH. NO BE BABA, THOUGH ALL OF THEM ARE BABA.
Re: FG Launches Startup Nigeria To Promote Agribusiness by Keywordconcept(m): 12:49pm On May 03, 2018
What about SW?

We need this too. sad
Re: FG Launches Startup Nigeria To Promote Agribusiness by sexyanyabubakar(f): 1:27pm On May 03, 2018
CodeTemplar:
How much and how long will we save to be Billionaires in 3yrs like Buharis children
Re: FG Launches Startup Nigeria To Promote Agribusiness by sexyanyabubakar(f): 1:33pm On May 03, 2018
AceRoyal:
SCAM!!!
If this government is really serious about improving the agricultural sector of this nation, they would have found a swift and decisive solution to the Fulani herdsmen menace.

This Fulani herdsmen saga has made so many investors pull out of investing in agriculture. No investors confidence in this government to handle economic and social issues adequately.

Government should stop trying to put square pegs in round holes.

This program is a scam set up for campaign purpose and as a medium to siphon cash.

This program under the office of the vice president wants to focus on the SE and NC zones. NC that's been ravished by Fulani herdsmen and SE just for eye service. Smh.....

With the way things are going, there might be food shortage soon if this Fulani herdsmen menace is not properly put in check!

Campaign Money to Rent Lazy Nigerian Yoots Living in LONDON AMERICA
Re: FG Launches Startup Nigeria To Promote Agribusiness by SOFTENGR: 1:55pm On May 03, 2018
gabzymedia:
The Federal Government has launched Startup Nigeria, a three-month incubation program designed to support local entrepreneurs with great innovative ideas to create viable products, go to market and gain traction.

Startup Nigeria is an intervention of the National Social Investment Program (NSIP) under the Office of the Vice President as part of the program to support private sector innovation hubs for the strategic increase of entrepreneurial and technological capacity across Nigeria.

The programme is aimed at any individual/ start-up with an idea or a solution in agriculture and governance in the North-Central region and commerce/FinTech in the South-Eastern region. It will provide training, mentorship and equity free funding to selected startups, with a specially curated curriculum designed specifically to help idea and early stage entrepreneurs find their footing and grow in Nigeria’s socio-economic terrain. Startup Nigeria gives founders the needed leverage to excel.

The curriculum is designed to help idea and early-stage entrepreneurs find their footing and grow within Nigeria’s ultra-competitive socio-economic terrain.

Final deadline for application for the programme, which covers training, mentorship and equity-free funding to selected start-ups in two geo-political zones of the country, is 5 May.

The zones cover 12 states including FCT targeting 20 start-ups across four sectors. The states are FCT, Benue, Plateau, Kwara, Kogi, Nasarawa, Niger, Enugu, Imo, Anambra, Abia and Ebonyi.

Start-ups that miss out on being selected for the incubation programme can still access support in business model generation, customer acquisition and other business engineering skills from Startup Nigeria representatives. Those at the idea stage can also apply to participate in a hackathon that could secure them entry into the incubation programme, while those with MVP – Minimum Viable Product – in listed sectors can apply directly.

https://www.financialwatchngr.com/2018/05/03/fg-launches-startup-nigeria-to-promote-agribusiness/

Where's the link?
Re: FG Launches Startup Nigeria To Promote Agribusiness by vjohnson: 1:59pm On May 03, 2018
Polls how do I apply?
Re: FG Launches Startup Nigeria To Promote Agribusiness by CodeTemplar: 2:05pm On May 03, 2018
TheAngry1:

I can't believe some people liked your silly comment. O boy, you better wake up o, people are making the most of these opportunities you are here replying every post from a negative default setting. Tufiakwa!
Making the most how?
Re: FG Launches Startup Nigeria To Promote Agribusiness by wakeupafricanyo: 2:12pm On May 03, 2018
LET THE WORK SPEAK

#VISIT GOMBE

DANKWAMBO IS THE ANSWER FOR 2019
Re: FG Launches Startup Nigeria To Promote Agribusiness by kingseric22(m): 3:19pm On May 03, 2018
How do I apply
Re: FG Launches Startup Nigeria To Promote Agribusiness by Yhemit(m): 4:22pm On May 03, 2018
please help us with the registration link
Re: FG Launches Startup Nigeria To Promote Agribusiness by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:09pm On May 03, 2018
kingseric22:
How do I apply
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Become A Successful Online Agric Merchant / Dry Season Ugu Farming With Pictures.. / Brand New Mf 375 Tractors' For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.