Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Did God Create Man Or Did Man Create God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Create Man Or Did Man Create God? (510 Views)

Why Did God Create An Imperfect World? / Bible Contradiction - Did God Create Man First Or Created Man And Woman Together / Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did God Create Man Or Did Man Create God? by psychonaut13: 6:11am On May 03, 2018
The word 'god' means so many different things to different people. I was raised in Catholic schools for 12 yrs and was expelled from 3 for asking questions the teachers deemed blasphemous. I have searched for the answers to the questions that the majority take on faith from a book that has been edited, translated, reedited. It was the perfect tool to use to manipulate the masses. My life journey has brought me to an awakening and coalescence of every abuse, action, moment, person, pain, joy, in my life everything made sense and i knew my purpose. To spread love, knowledge and to be of service to others. Most people don't take the time to research all faiths, beliefs, ideas. And then make a decision, if any, of what to believe. When we 'believe' something we put ourselves in a box, with a prearranged set of rules and guidelines, cutting us off from any other possibility. I have learned that most people don't want to know the truth. My search has reaped real answers. i would love to share and discuss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did God Create Man Or Did Man Create God? by kristonium(m): 6:39am On May 03, 2018
Researcher,of all things to research it's this particular one you are wasting precious time on?
Continue until you arrive @ man created God, then You will be satisfied!
Re: Did God Create Man Or Did Man Create God? by psychonaut13: 6:52am On May 03, 2018
I am very aware that god was created by man to explain the unexplainable. My intention is to engage in spirited discussion about any and all ideas

2 Likes

Re: Did God Create Man Or Did Man Create God? by psychonaut13: 7:11am On May 03, 2018
I have known the truth of man and God in a wordless, formless way in the deepest parts of me. It's finding the proof that my mind requires to make sense. Which, i am finding.
Re: Did God Create Man Or Did Man Create God? by budaatum: 12:34pm On May 03, 2018
psychonaut13:
I am very aware that god was created by man to explain the unexplainable. My intention is to engage in spirited discussion about any and all ideas
You've come to a place where they bog one down in the belief that god created man. But you might be the one to make us evolve, so welcome.

Question.

How did man create god? (You might need to explain what you mean by 'god' first please).

1 Like

Re: Did God Create Man Or Did Man Create God? by psychonaut13: 1:48pm On May 03, 2018
GOD. The enery, the consciousness of the universe. We are all divine. We are the gods. Immensely powerful,infinite spiritual beings having temporary human experience. The universe is experiencing itself from an infinite number of perspectives.
Simply put cavemen invented God to explain thunder, and, as humans tend to do, they overcomplicate everything. I don't commit to any belief. This way I can look at any idea, existensial, religious, scientific, technological or the unexplainable, and perceive the idea from all perspectives.
I appreciate your patience. This is my first time doing something like this.
Re: Did God Create Man Or Did Man Create God? by orunto27: 1:48pm On May 03, 2018
Let us say that Man found out that God created him.
Re: Did God Create Man Or Did Man Create God? by psychonaut13: 2:02pm On May 03, 2018
It is our arrogance and willful ignorance to try to label or understand the unexplainable. God is energy we are energy. Energy cannot be created or destroyed only transformed. God exists make make people feel better and as a deceptive, manipulated tool. We no longer experience and know God as our ancestors did. We are supposed to trust the men in power and their interpretation of a sacred text. Enetheogeons are one of the keys to raise our consciousness & be taught lessons by His.

1 Like

Re: Did God Create Man Or Did Man Create God? by psychonaut13: 2:07pm On May 03, 2018
Most people have not learned to let go of control, comfort and certainty out of fear of the unknown. To live in the moment & enjoy our lives. Vulnerability is a liberating or debilitating characteristic.

1 Like

Re: Did God Create Man Or Did Man Create God? by budaatum: 4:33pm On May 03, 2018
psychonaut13:
GOD. The enegry, the consciousness of the universe. We are all divine. We are the gods. Immensely powerful,infinite spiritual beings having temporary human experience.
The non-acknowledgement of this idea is what I would call the great deception, for if people dare understand how immensely powerful they are, the way some put it is, they will reach up right into the heavens and grab the stars, or become like us, knowing the right thing to do. Just look how some are doing exactly that, reaching out to the moon, Saturn and Jupiter, throwing voices over immense distances and raising the dead, while we are cowering in fear of things we create in our imagination and living in hell but thinking it is heaven!

If one asks me, that humans are the gods so scared the people of his time that they had to kill him. Or how else can one explain him claiming "the Kingdom of God is within you" , and "you would do even more than he was able to do"?

Rejoice however. The day is surely coming when understanding will be reoriented, light will shine and what people call the Messiah will come amongst us. Oh what a most glorious time is ahead of us!

(1) (Reply)

Assemblies Of God Crisis: Jos Court Dismisses Case Against Church Leadership / Prayer For The Church. / Freeze Blasts Clergyman In Trending Audio That Predicted Tragedy In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.